• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Competitive Videos - NEW Wifi Wars Brawl Tournament Videos! (2-11-08)

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
im subscribed.
thank you for the work.

But your WW - Falcon(Lee) vs Wolf (M... match isnt working for me... says its unavalible

PS.
your in austin?
do you know a guy named Jared or RunningBrave?

Habanero Pepper

Smash Apprentice
From the videos I've been watching, marth seems to be inferior in combo ability when compared to MK and Pit, and I'm seeing him win mostly because fo carelessness on the opponent.

Now, since I haven't played, I'd like your opinion, would you say that marth is overall better or worse than the other PC's with Disjointed swords??? i.e. Pit, MK, Link. Where would he be in comparison???

Proven

Smash Apprentice
Oh, yeah, you forgot to work on Zero Suit Samus. She has three freaking jumps man! And a bunch of really good KO moves.

daimyo

Smash Rookie
Match 2 - Falcon(LeeHarris) vs Wolf(Tony)
I see you dash dancing in that video, I thought I heard people saying dash dancing is out?

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
These video have been epic thanks for the effort. Really gives you a good look at what some of the characters are capable of.

I personally think a Dedede vs Game & Watch video would be epic.
On that note what's your opinion on G&W? From what little I've seen he seems like he might have some nice combo ability this time around.

KMB23

Smash Journeyman
if you get the chance, please upload a wario, dedede, or G&W video. Thanks!

WAAASSSUUUPP

Smash Apprentice
Have you done any wifi matches? If so, please tell me there is an option where you can select if you want items off, have 1 vs 1 and do stock matches instead.......

If you roll from an edge, does the game still think you are there, thus not allowing another character to grab it? Or can another character grab onto it after you do a roll?

From your vids, it looks like combos are almost impossible to pull off........I'm kind of scared =(

TheKoopaBros.

Smash Journeyman
G&W is good now. His parachute got nerfed though :'(... I'm sad...

I'll get some Samus vids up soon.
That's nice to hear being a G&W main. Its too bad that his parachute got nerfed, though.

By the way, could you describe what G&W Neutral Aerial does? I know its a new move but I've never seen it used on an opponent.

AlphaDragoon2002

Smash Ace
NNID
AlphaDragoon02
Besides the "more Ike videos" request I have a question for you:

- Does Ike's standard AAA combo have Super Armor on it? From what I've heard there's a Youtube video where Sheik is doing an attack and he just does the combo through it.

Eric the Lone

Smash Journeyman
ROB's got some nice little tricksies, and he seems mad heavy too. Lucario's dair is bananas, reminds me of n64 ness.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
pftt

there are already plenty of pit and Ike vids.

let him get some charcters out that the smash community hasnt seen yet

AlphaDragoon2002

Smash Ace
NNID
AlphaDragoon02
pftt

there are already plenty of pit and Ike vids.

let him get some charcters out that the smash community hasnt seen yet
Oh you're right, there are so many Ike and Pit videos...

Oh wait, those are all Free for Alls. More 1 vs. 1 vids for Ike and Pit, please.

Flyingmonkey

Smash Cadet
I'm going to humbly put in a second request for some Luigi impressions/changes/videos/info...really anything. I'm worried about my poor lil' green machine without his wavedashing :-(

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
The videos are awesome keep up the work. I know you're busy and all, but I was wondering if you could give overall impressions of Ganondorf and possibly more videos of him, thanks.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
I got some Dedede, Mario, Sonic, Peach, and more videos that are going to be finished encoding in a little while. I have to warn you guys though: these were my least played characters so they aren't as good, but they are still pretty cool.

I also have a free for all and teams video! I'm going to have some 2 v 2 competitive matches later.

Chrnocide

Smash Apprentice
Wow.. just finished reading the thread *sweat* ..

Anyways, this is my first post on smashboards.. and I'm deticating it to you Lee! Thanks for all your hardwork in letting the community know what they desire. I've registered on wifiwars, clicked all the ads, and I'm about to subscribe to your Youtube account!

Most of the questions have been answered, so if you ever get to my post, it would be to simply play another match at the MGS stage, with all of the MGS ( not sure how many ) songs playing.. =]

Much appreciated, and again, thanks for all the hard work!

Vadorojo

Smash Apprentice
I'd really like to see Luigi and Mr. Game & Watch, if you could.

You're a great guy, thanks for all the effort :).
I agree on both points. I'm curious to see how Luigi and G&W will look in competitive hands!

Darksol55

Smash Cadet
Hey Lee you think you could post some zelda videos to show us how much she's improved?

jwj442

Smash Journeyman
LeeHarris: There are some people worried that Marth got even better this time around and that he might be totally broken this time. What's your view?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmIkv9S0nwc

Check this vid.

Notice how Marth can cancel the lag on his d-tilt with an action just like in melee. Marth now has a strong ground game AND a strong air game in Brawl.

I think you can figure out if Marth is a beast or not in Brawl.

mogwaimon

Smash Apprentice
There's only three things I wanna know/see: Vids of Wario and/or Sonic being played well, and as a question for a friend who doesn't come here, what are Sonic's alternate colors?We were curious as to whether he just changed color or if he took a Pikachu approach and added on accessories/hats/new shoes or something for alternate colors.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
I have a Dedede video I will upload later tonight to the Youtube account. Subscribe to my channel and it will send you a message whenever the Dedede video is added.
LIES!
****, they fixed the ability to add spoiler tags with nothing in them to bypass the 10 character limit.

Kirby Redux

Smash Journeyman
can you include a overview on Kirby please? Nice topic, im glad i read it, bc i figured SSBB would be the same as Melee. Glad to have read that it's not so I'm prepared.

also, do you have any kirby vids?

Top Bottom