• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Back Room Interviews

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
Chibo is so 'Salem: Amazing.' that he can be only one to survive the most destructive attack in the universe, AKA, Captain Falcon's Knee of justice, truth and love and barely move from his spot.

His CHIBOsdi is CLEARLY on another LEVEL.

Learn from it, kids. I'm already practicing this on training mode. So far, I'm not close to Chibo's level of awesomeness on this regard.

Vote for him so he can talk about his incredible, CHIBOsdi!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
In case people need my credentials as stated from my BBR Application in 2011 -

<wall of text>

The legend has only grown since then
Message was Lokii approved back then and once again now
that doesnt mean much
but i still approve again

best bbr app ever

Man I feel like Chibo's interview is being written down on this thread with all this promo.

D

Deleted member

Once again...
CHIBO CHIBO HES THE MAN, IF HE CAN'T DO IT, NO ONE CAN

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
LOL this thread is killing me. Vote for Me guys!!! I'm the "leading Smash media producer" Let's go!

TSM ZeRo

Exacttttttttttttttttttly!

@Twinkie: LOL, no. The man has THE STORIES. If you interview him for this one (Chibo got this!) you'll SEE.

@GIMR: There's much more to it than that!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
BTW, DEHF's trolls are tooo good.

I vote that Zero's vote doesn't count. He's a lobbyist being paid by Chibo!!!!

Aposl

Smash Ace
I guess now is a bad time to tell you guys that votes don't determine the winner, the BBR Overlords do, or else I'm out of the job. :<
I am mad my equally immature comment was not in this list of quotes (forever irrelevant)

TSM ZeRo

gimr

im a melee player i know what im endorsing here
I'm sorry, but that is an ignorant post.

Chibo also streams Melee, and also hosts Melee tournaments. Who streamed Zenith, for example? Clashtournaments. It's just that our content isn't only limited to one game, like other channels, we have great content on everything we do. We also sponsor Mew2King, one of the most important Melee players around. Clashtournaments isn't only limited to Brawl only. We even have Pokemon pros with us.

Top Bottom