• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Back Room Interviews

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Im changing my vote to Chibo because he was my second choice and AZ is not going to win.

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
Yo cmon guys, let's go with Chibo! The man has all the qualifications to provide you guys with an entertaining, informative and interesting interview. He can talk about everything you're interested in, from Smash tournaments, to media, to real life things and even anime, since he went to Japan.

CHIBO, CHIBO, CHIBO!

#TeamChibo2013

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
I vote for GimR.

This man has dedication, he made a video asking for the vote of the community.

#TeamGimR2013

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
By voting for me you'll get to hear tons of cool stories and information about topics such as:

-CLASH Tournaments, gaming sponsor and leading Smash media producer
-Smash4U
-My recent trip to Japan (and I did get the pleasure of entering a tournament hosted by 9B while there and playing a variety of players)
-Tournament organizing
-Apex
-And much more! Questions to be asked can be submitted by the public.

Interesting facts about me that you may wish to question about in the interview:

-One of the moderators of r/smashbros on Reddit
-Been playing competitive Smash since Melee in 2006, and hosting tournaments in 2007
-Was the host of the first national Brawl event, Clash of the Titans 4
-One of the leading staffers of Apex since 2010
-Hosted the first Brawl+ tournament event, and hosted the first Brawl+ only tournament (the first non-major Smash game)
-I believe I have hosted/staffed more Smash (any of the Smash games) tournaments than any other TO, though I need to re-calculate this since it's been a bit since I have
-Current or previous member of the URC, BBR, staff on SWF and AiB
-Owner of CLASH Tournaments
-Smash streamer for Apex series
-Streamer of other key events coming up like Impulse and SKTAR 2 this summer
-I've traveled to Japan, and entered a Brawl tournament while there
-I've graduated from college with a degree focusing on game design

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
By voting for me you'll get to hear tons of cool stories and information about topics such as:

-CLASH Tournaments, gaming sponsor and leading Smash media producer
-Smash4U
-My recent trip to Japan (and I did get the pleasure of entering a tournament hosted by 9B while there and playing a variety of players)
-Tournament organizing
-Apex
-And much more! Questions to be asked can be submitted by the public.

Interesting facts about me that you may wish to question about in the interview:

-One of the moderators of r/smashbros on Reddit
-Been playing competitive Smash since Melee in 2006, and hosting tournaments in 2007
-Was the host of the first national Brawl event, Clash of the Titans 4
-One of the leading staffers of Apex since 2010
-Hosted the first Brawl+ tournament event, and hosted the first Brawl+ only tournament (the first non-major Smash game)
-I believe I have hosted/staffed more Smash (any of the Smash games) tournaments than any other TO, though I need to re-calculate this since it's been a bit since I have
-Current or previous member of the URC, BBR, staff on SWF and AiB
-Owner of CLASH Tournaments
-Smash streamer for Apex series
-Streamer of other key events coming up like Impulse and SKTAR 2 this summer
-I've traveled to Japan, and entered a Brawl tournament while there
-I've graduated from college with a degree focusing on game design
That's a lot of text, but I don't see a video.

Make a video saying you want to be interviewed and maybe I'll change my vote ;)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I've been wanting to, but I'm at work until voting is done. But I might make a video anyway lol

I vote for GimR.

This man has dedication, he made a video asking for the vote of the community.

#TeamGimR2013
I was too busy being in Japan, something I could totally talk about in the interview :)

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
In case people need my credentials as stated from my BBR Application in 2011 -

I can infinite dimesional cape, legally, using only the wiimote with no need for a classic controller or nunchuck. I regularly pull three to four bananas on a mere whim with Diddy Kong. My Snake has been known to Wargasm without the need for shield daze. My Falco will reverse BDACUS. I always space my moves to tipper with Marth. My Wario’s waft kills 10 seconds into the game. I’ve won tournaments with Sopo. I only pluck purples with Olimar, and I can at times have 11 Pikmin following me. Spacies die to my Pikachu 0-death without any chain grabs necessary. I receive full aura with Lucario at approximately 34%. I can do the buffered reverse pivot grab infinites with King DDD. My Jab 3 strings without being shielded using Zero Suit on every character. I only judgment 9’s with Game and Watch. I can survive whiffing a Dair off stage as Toon Link. My fox REALLY wins the MK matchup. I can recover with Wolf with ease regardless of the opponent. I am a man of honor and will pull a beam sword for myself and my opponent when playing Peach. My Donkey Kong always has invincibility on Spinning Kong startup. I can copy powers without inhaling as Kirby. My ROB never runs out of fuel and always has a fully charged gyro and laser. I’ve been known to loop dozens of arrows with Pit. I’ve timed out players in 6 minutes with Sonic in an 8 minute game. My Aether with Ike can plank repeatedly and indefinitely. I misfire Luigi Missile on command and never miss an up-special opportunity. I never miss a DACUS with Sheik. My Yoshi can jump out of shield. My pokemon have infinite stamina. I can actually extra inch DI out of grab releases with Ness and Lucas. I am credited with discovering Mario’s one hit knock out in October 2010. I Bowsercide regardless of stock count. I can reverse all of the specials that Samus possesses. I true combo into Falcon Punch without mercy. My Link can Jump. I only kill with Rest as Jigglypuff. I win low tier tournaments using down special with Zelda since it is her best move. The game always gives me the win when I Ganoncide, negating the need for a suicide rule.

I don’t need to ban a stage during a set. My Pause is always off. I have a +4 matchup with winning. My tournaments run the Unity Ruleset 3.0. My game is frame perfect. I know everything in the Smash Lab but can recall none of it; I know half of what I think, but think of only half of what I know about the game. My character selection and success defies the tier list, but I will always choose the top tier. I can read my opponent without conditioning. My option selection is always unpredictable. My planking never exceeds the ledge grab limit. I am a man whose reputation is known worldwide and can diplomatically overcome differences over the internet. My tourney streams and sets are instant classics for both play and commentary. My hit list of top ranked players I've beaten is obscene. Despite being a moderator, I do nothing in moderation and go either all in or all out. My region loves me despite forcing them to play against Ice Climbers on a regular basis. I can see the restricted rooms on SWF without access. I've been known to namesearch words that are three letters or less with great success.

In short, I feel that I can do what needs to be done despite the impossibilities of the situation and that should get me into the Backroom.

Thank you for your time,
DeLux
The legend has only grown since then

TSM ZeRo

I mean guys, Delux's credentials are essentially being funny and creative while also being a BBR member (and what it means) and that's a wonderful thing, but for an interview we need someone who can talk about several things, not just be funny. That's why I vote for Chibo and encourage others to do so! He also knows a lot about the game, and was in the URC, BBR, (He was Admin and Smod at one point) and almost everything that this site has ever made. He's such a veteran, not to mention he's pretty damn funny, too.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Zero, literally everything you listed (save the super mod part) applies to me as well lol

Perhaps I actually AM Chibo *dramatic twist

TSM ZeRo

Zero, literally everything you listed (save the super mod part) applies to me as well lol

Perhaps I actually AM Chibo *dramatic twist
I simply talked about the things that you have that Chibo also has! Not to mention all the credentials he posted before! You also don't have a CHIBO chant.

Chibo chants hype up the most random tourney sets. Or gets the Brawl crew started.

CHIBO, CHIBO, CHIBO.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
DeLux and I should have an interview battle

----

And yea, come on, CHIBO chant lol

I get chanted for to come into the Brawl USA vs The World Crew Battle, I'm chanted for at Melee tournaments I'm not even at lmao

TSM ZeRo

DeLux and I should have an interview battle

----

And yea, come on, CHIBO chant lol

I get chanted for to come into the Brawl USA vs The World Crew Battle, I'm chanted for at Melee tournaments I'm not even at lmao
*Random hype set at Apex 2013*

*Game 3

*Random moment*

*Wild extremely loud and hyped CHIBO, CHIBO, CHIBO, CHIBO, CHIBO chant appears.*

*Chibo rises his hands in the air with a -I'm the boss- face.*

CHIBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Top Bottom