• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Back Room Interviews

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
K delux, prepare for the amazingest of questions:

Captain Falcon or Jigglypuff?

In your opinion, who is the best troll on smashboards?

What is the most difficult move in the game to land?

John has 3 apples. Cynthia has 4 apples. If Cynthia gives 2 apples to John how many apples does George have?

K now for a completely implausible frame data related question:

What is the absolute least amount of frames that it would take for a MK player to take a stock from their opponent from the beginning of the match? What about the least amount of frames to win the match?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
What are your thoughts about how the ruleset at nationals will be for now on? Do you think it is too conservative? Just right? Do you think the major TOs need to think more about alternative options?

What was Unity 3.0, and assuming it took off, what kind of response would you have expected to see?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Do you feel that the URC became to complex? And by this I mean how it worked on the inside, the process of determining the rules, the procedures, etc. Because I REALLY think it did lol.

Without naming yourself, who was your favorite URC member?

What is the next tournament you'll be going to that I'm streaming? I enjoyed your commentary.

| Big D |

Smash Master
What advice would you give a new player starting out with ICs.

What are some techniques that you feel aren't being implemented enough or at all at top level with ICs.

Do you have any secret technology with ICs?

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
What advice would you give a new player starting out with ICs.

What are some techniques that you feel aren't being implemented enough or at all at top level with ICs.

Do you have any secret technology with ICs?
Yes he says he does. But he wont ****ing share it. :)

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Mannnnnn I'm gonna have to do research for some of these questions, because I'm thinking of answering on some of them, "hell if I know LOL"

DeLux

Don't come prepared and researched? Or don't wing it?

Player-1

Smash Legend
You don't have to be in the BBR to have input on the MU panel
You don't have to be in the BBR to have input on the tier list
You don't have to be in the BBR for any recommended rulesets
You don't even get a purple name for being in the BBR anymore

The only thing the BBR does now is interview themselves :3.

We don't gotta take this Keitaro, we can take take our awesome input and interview ourselves.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
You don't have to be in the BBR to have input on the MU panel
You don't have to be in the BBR to have input on the tier list
You don't have to be in the BBR for any recommended rulesets
You don't even get a purple name for being in the BBR anymore

The only thing the BBR does now is interview themselves :3.

We don't gotta take this Keitaro, we can take take our awesome input and interview ourselves.
Purple banner yo. Idk how to display it :(

Illuvial

Exploring Tallon IV
NNID
Illuvial
3DS FC
1435-3676-0317
Switch FC
SW-1736-8649-2292
What are your thoughts on Toon Link? Considering how most players either put him in mid-high tier of high-mid tier I would like to see where you place. The reason I ask is because of how close MJG came to being Otori in Apex with TL, and MK is supposedly his worst MU by far.

Oh, and audio interview please XD

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
What I don't understand about that is how he held down to avoid grabbing the ledge while maintaining a constant upward trajectory in his glide. Yeah, he dipped down, but not until after he cleared the ledge and was above the stage. Is there something I'm missing here, or am I just bad at gliding?

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
What I don't understand about that is how he held down to avoid grabbing the ledge while maintaining a constant upward trajectory in his glide. Yeah, he dipped down, but not until after he cleared the ledge and was above the stage. Is there something I'm missing here, or am I just bad at gliding?
I could be wrong here, but maybe he was holding down on the C stick?

tbh I have no clue.

DeLux

I agree, we should definitely have the ZSS/ICs player answer questions about the ATs for Metaknight!

Episode #6 - DeLux (5/5/2013)

In today's episode, our surprise guest commentator interviews the legend himself, DeLux, about his numerous contributions to Smash, the potential of his character mains, controversial aspects of the metagame, and much more!

Check it out!
Youtube / Audio-Only

And we're back with another episode! If you haven't heard the DeLux interview, go ahead and check it out, it's in our other thread (which is now sticked!). Now it's time to vote for the next person to interview! You guys know the rules, you got a week to vote, you can vote once in three different places (Facebook, Twitter, and this thread), and no cutesy voting! Make it clear who you are voting for, or else I won't count it!

The next cycle of players are:

Aisight
Ally Axis
Bionic
C.J.
Mikey Lenetia

Choose wisely because whoever you don't pick won't get the chance to be interviewed for a looooong time. ;)
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BrawlBackRoom
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/BrawlBackRoom

Top Bottom