• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Back Room Interviews

Cassio

Smash Master
This is the toughest one. I want everyone to win :(

Gotta go with my BBR class o '12 homie though

Illmatic.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I vote for -

NOT Seagull because Wolf is a bad character.
NOT dabuz because I lost to you in a friendly.
NOT NickRiddle because he BACKSTABBED ME WHEN I CAME TO FLORIDA OMG YOU'RE THE WORST PERSON EVER.
I VOTE FOR Illmatic because I beat him in friendlies, Peach isn't a bad character, and he's always got my back. What a bro. If you don't vote for this guy you're automatically not allowed to join the BBR. Dat blackmail.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'm still winning I think.

My reaction at people voting for others not named me:

My reaction at people voting for me:

:018:

Vox

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2267-8895-6976
Joe Seagull
derp... no idea why though
actually no scratch that - just remove my vote altogether.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Lmfao, you're the biggest drama ***** I've ever encountered in my entire life.

Everything you post instigates flaming, drama, or bull****. It's all so idiotic and obscene, and then you wonder why you're banned from various threads and no one can stand to be around you. Your gifs and online persona are also absolutely terrible.

Sorry I took you off of the top 5 zelda position, put you back on after figuring out your results, and then kept you on when you requested to be taken off (because you personally thought you deserved higher and that's not a way to promote competition). Didn't know it was that big of a deal for you to see your name off of a position for no more than three hours.

I hold nothing against you, but please leave me alone if you're going to keep up this act.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Lmfao, you're the biggest drama ***** I've ever encountered in my entire life.

Everything you post instigates flaming, drama, or bull****. It's all so idiotic and obscene, and then you wonder why you're banned from various threads and no one can stand to be around you. Your gifs and online persona are also absolutely terrible.

Sorry I took you off of the top 5 zelda position, put you back on after figuring out your results, and then kept you on when you requested to be taken off (because you personally thought you deserved higher and that's not a way to promote competition). Didn't know it was that big of a deal for you to see your name off of a position for no more than three hours.

I hold nothing against you, but please leave me alone if you're going to keep up this act.

Looks to be some long *** paragraph that has you seething though, so mission accomplished.

Top Bottom