• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl! at the Mall!-Baltimore, MD-February 28th 2009

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
wow....thats such a coincidence. I have 6th lunch and sit right in that area. whats ur name, and r u the table thar always has more than 8 ppl or the one beside it?

Jesusdragon737

Smash Cadet
wow....thats such a coincidence. I have 6th lunch and sit right in that area. whats ur name, and r u the table thar always has more than 8 ppl or the one beside it?
Haha, yeah, we're the table that always has more than 8 people. My name is Peter Oas. What's your name and who do you sit with/what table do you sit at? This is so random it's kinda weird. lol. But I guess a lot of people do go to Roosevelt.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
g-squad.. can i arrange a $5 mm with every member of your crew :D

and should u change the schedule so that teams r first?

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
yea, i think
I'll know thur. if they r goign to back out or not lolz.... but regardless of how **** "DANGER WILL robINSON" is, rob's laser is **** when it hits olimar :(

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
of course, feel free to make it 10 :p (depending on how much cash i have on me)

does anyone else that is going want to mm?

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
wait, better idea, you can't turn this down... i am better then every member of g-squad... and i am going to believe that unless everyone of your members play me in a $5 mm :D (yall are hosting the toruny you must except)

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
wait, better idea, you can't turn this down... i am better then every member of g-squad... and i am going to believe that unless everyone of your members play me in a $5 mm :D (yall are hosting the toruny you must except)
tribunal brawlers is hosting this, not g-squad.
and that logic doesnt make sense. if we all play u and get 3 stocked (hypothetically), u would believe that we are better than u. shouldnt it be more of..."if half of ur ppl win" or something. but idc, ill do it

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
meep, don't come >.<

@snowball... its kinda like a car add, its just meant to draw people in... so so far my mm list

MM list

Travis
Snowball

how many entrants r there expected to be?

meepxzero

Smash Master
wasnt really gonna come by i just mapquested fredericksburg, va and that craps 2 hrs from towson whereas this is 22 minutes....

SOOOOOOoOOo I need a teammate ^___^ any takers?

Vist

Smash Champion
didnt realize teams starts after singles so im gonna need a teammate

meep? p-s? not sure whos free

btw ill be using new chars, no more brawl luigi 4 me

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
didnt realize teams starts after singles so im gonna need a teammate

meep? p-s? not sure whos free

btw ill be using new chars, no more brawl luigi 4 me