• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl! at the Mall!-Baltimore, MD-February 28th 2009

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Gaaay, my only recorded matches were against NL. Does he mind if you put up the ROB vs Fox one? I really need to see what I was doing wrong there. I don't care so much about the ROB vs Diddy one.

Bouse

Smash Ace
Yeah, they're last prio though. I'm gonna get the ones that are up on YouTube out first.

Bouse

Smash Ace
I just started splicing and stuff, and tbh I'm not feeling too well. I'm gonna get the first hour or so done and then I'm gonna chill for a bit. I'll finish with loading stuff up throughout the week. Still a bit under the weather.

Edit: I'll have everything spliced and ready for the NinjaLink matches afterwards. Everything else will be going up. Just finished a pretty hot match with a certain sexy Wario in it.

Miinja

Smash Cadet
It's all good next time Meep you can get em

Can't wait to do another one of these
Since vgbootcamp is this month, maybe we can do another the month after? April?

GREAT TOURNAMENT THOUGH. GREAT TURN OUT. I'll be there for the next one.

SHOUT OUTS to

TRIBUNAL BRAWLERS
(It was great playing you in that crew battle)

EVERYBODY who showed up was pretty cool. There weren't too many issues we couldn't sort out

AND finally shout out to my man, the "Security Guard", that kept removing that tape form the table for me. It's hard work and we need to appreciate it. lol

Thanks Jayo, glad you had a good time! The security guard was great! :D

Somebody got me sick too...****. mad congested this morning
slik, your wario was mental. ggs. Can't wait to play you again.

Where are the results gonna be?
http://[URL="http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6843338#post6843338"][/URL]

Well organized tourney. Got some matches with Boss. Went 2-1 with NinjaLink. JCaeser ***** like always. Lol. Really fun. This tourney got me back into brawl since I have been playing SF for the last few days. I gotta get out of Malcolm's shadow one of these days.

17th out of 82? I'll take that.
Glad to hear it! It was awesome seeing your sonic...

Feelin' a bit sick, I'll upload when I get the chance.
Hope you feel better! Thanks again for recording!

money order **** =\.... Giant and Superfresh didnt take it (saying something to take it else where). Im gonna try the bank on monday. I was wondering isnt the person who bought the money order suppose to fill out some stuff before handing it out? Mine was completely blank.
Sorry Meep, hopefully you got it cashed. We didn't really know everyone's name to officially fill out the MO but you could have done it yourself. Also, I know you were in a hurry to leave, but I wanted to wait for the finals to be over. Thanks for coming!

Bouse

Smash Ace
Uploading about 8 more matches atm, gonna splice as much as I can of the stuff that'll go on Youtube. Then the rest of you who fought NinjaLink, send me a message on AIM so I can log your names for later.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Lol Miininja. Alot of people didnt think I would show up since I have an act of..not getting to some places out of laziness. And when I was there I was kinda low profile anyway until crews.

Miinja

Smash Cadet
glad you got it cashed meep lol. sorry if it was a hassle

shado, your cool in person, Im surprised you know grim and kaze. hope to see you at my next tourney! Are you going to vgbootcamp?

Leafplayer452

Smash Journeyman
Miinja, how bout you host another tourney prolly 2 weeks b4 VGbootcamp, that might work if you wanna host a tourney this month, also April is good cuz during the 2nd week of April, me and PG county is on Spring Break =) so I'll beg my dad to go to a tourney

Bizjark

Smash Rookie
Dang, really wish me and my friends could've gone to this, we just found out like the day before and we already had plans.

Can't wait till the next one, and it would be great if this became a routine thing, all those hours of playing brawl will finally pay out somewhere, or at least we can see how we stack up against the best. It's good that theres actually a place thats no more than 15 minutes from where I live.

Should be able to supply at least 2 tv's and 2 wii's if needed

Miinja

Smash Cadet
Haha!! That would be awesome...but 2 weeks before vgbootcamp would be this Saturday March 14th...that's not gonna happen lol.

Top Bottom