• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl! at the Mall!-Baltimore, MD-February 28th 2009

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
The VA tourney sounds more tempting cause doubles is a MUST ALWAYS!!!

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
DAM IT. I was planning on playing a bunch of b-more scrubs and havin a nice time and placin top 7. Why dont u VA ppl go to gamepad. i heard the venue is really nice and has good food and has a bunch of naked women walking around. Looks like me and spec gonna show em how its done reppin MD.

Miinja

Smash Cadet
originals are coming......dam looks like you md people will be ran out by originals.....

womp womp womp...

results..

1st.candy
2nd.boss
3rd./4th. korn & CK

GG
Results..

1st GIMR

So...I'm guessing Originals and JLB are both brawl crews?

If so, interesting...VERY interesting.

Maybe we can talk about doing a little mini crew tourney?? What do you think?

Miinja

Smash Cadet
good stuff with the date change. ill be there
-Camps outside the mall and waits for the tourney-
Hmmm I may go to this tourny, I'll keep it in mind ^^
I'll try to come to this along with JLB members.
i may come since it seems close.
Now im seriously trying to come to this
I'll be there I suppose.
It's sad that there's another, apparently bigger tourney in VA the same day. but this place is more convenient so I'll go there.
I'm definitely coming to this one. And that means EE is too.
I'm definitely planning on coming. I'm excited. :)
I'll hopefully be there :)
lol count me in. I need to see how well my Snake does against non-noobs. lol
I suppose I'll try. Gotta start somewhere, no? My Lucario is getting better anyways. So, be prepared for Jokah.
Ah...our antendees list, she grows! :chuckle:

Thank you all for your support and interest. Hope to see you all here.

Ok, so I have 29 interested on AIB, roughly 31 interested here.,and I have about 20 IRL friends interested.

I'm standing at 80 people with interest in this tourney. That's amazing.

Miinja

Smash Cadet
Well looks like I can't come to this afterall....appearntly Bmore is too dangerous <_<
We'll protect you! FALCON PAWNCH!

Baltimore is like a half hour from Lanham.... why does it have to be so far
30 mins isnt so bad...

going to a VA tourney srry! lol
2/28 is fine. That VA tourney is waaaay down in VA and I doubt most MDers are willing to drive that far for what's probably going to be a pretty small tourney. I for one would definitely be coming to this one.
Why aren't you guys going to that VA tourney?
wow now everyone is gonna go to VA tourney lol
The VA tourney sounds more tempting cause doubles is a MUST ALWAYS!!!
No doubles? I'm going to gamepad anyway because it's so much closer, but how in the world would you not have time for doubles? It doesn't look like there will be more than 50-60 people. You may want to hurry and decide, because alot of people come mainly for teams.
Doubles is official. You guys will miss out...

time to shine.goin all wolf this tourney.if i verse a ddd prepare for the campiest game of ur life.
remember no stallling :p

singles only? sweet

mms? i'll play anyone for 5 bucks.
Shame about CH5...was looking foreward to it. Oh well, you coming here is pretty awesome. Get as many people as you can to come here. We could make this the sub for CH5 lol.

Miinja

Smash Cadet
PS. If we get a good turn out the store owner wouldn't mind making this a Monthly or Quarterly event!!!

This has regional potential and will only get better as it goes on, especially with antendees suggestions.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
..haha Wow. So I take it I should take Boss and Candy off of our VA Tourney Listings because they want to face scrubs? :p

lulz. Let me know Boss via PM.

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
Nate, u r a complete novice, u have no chance of taking out either of em. Since mk is banned it wont be as big of a problem 4 me, but u suck and this is ur first tourney.
Also, cool for makin it dubz , it will get more ppl and gimme a better chance of winnin. I just dont want azen or chu to come.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
originals are coming......dam looks like you md people will be ran out by originals.....

womp womp womp...

results..

1st.candy
2nd.boss
3rd./4th. korn & CK

GG
BUT turbogilman is gonna try to come, lez goes!

and who keeps saying MD has scrubs, mm's and teams mm's **** ya'll

Miinja

Smash Cadet
..haha Wow. So I take it I should take Boss and Candy off of our VA Tourney Listings because they want to face scrubs? :p

lulz. Let me know Boss via PM.
scrubs eh...?

heh, all I have to say is your lucky your not going to be there Bolt ;)

Nate, u r a complete novice, u have no chance of taking out either of em. Since mk is banned it wont be as big of a problem 4 me, but u suck and this is ur first tourney.
Also, cool for makin it dubz , it will get more ppl and gimme a better chance of winnin. I just dont want azen or chu to come.
MK isnt banned, just his inifnities.

My intentions were always to have doubles, it's just me trying to help the store owner with some issues first, which are now good to go.

we should do MD vs VA crew battle if we have enough time. we gonna win
That would really rock, the VA'ers would dare....

Yo I need a teammate too. If you want to team travis let me know.

*I'm bringing a tv and a wii/brawl set-up btw.
Awesome! Whoever brings a complete setup (wii/tv/brawl) you will get venue fee waived. If you bring a partial setup (tv or wii/brawl) you will get half off venue fee.

Hmm.. Now chu is backing out of our tournament. Way to let us know? :\
bolt...seriously, you might wanna come to this tourney instead, tell your "sponsor" to change his date. I guarantee you wont make top 3 against all of us MD "scrubs"

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
scrubs eh...?

heh, all I have to say is your lucky your not going to be there Bolt ;)

bolt...seriously, you might wanna come to this tourney instead, tell your "sponsor" to change his date. I guarantee you wont make top 3 against all of us MD "scrubs"

Mmmm I smell a challenge..

Top 3? You may be right, but I'm willing to say that the people that are going to your tournament.. being from VA will place Top 3. Oh and no hard feelings calling you "scrubs", I just heard from some of the big names that it would be "easier" to win your pot over ours. :)

I actually would love to come attend, but I cannot since I am hosting it with the rest of my crew and it is too soon to change the date on our tournament. We already have 60+ people coming. I would love to take you on 1v1 though, I never back down from a challenge.. and I like how you put Sponsor in quotes as if you weren't impressed... lol :p jk jk..

..but yeah, we should arrange an Underground MD vs VA Tournament, just for ****s and giggles, One HUGE pot. Winner takes all.. and me and you should host it together as a Rival/Duo of Epic lulz.

What do you say? ;D

Lobos

Smash Master
lol yoster good response

Bolt wtf are talking about, the same people for the most part, always place high and VA only has a handful that really get top 3 which is usually an original or h2yl (including forte) no one else in VA is any good lol....get *****

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
Hey, wassup. This tournament looks a lil bit promising. Why does the payout only add up to 90% though. I hope that's a typo​

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Nah, I'm not actually coming to this. I just wanted to piss of Snowballbob :chuckle:. Don't worry, I'm still going to gamepad!
Haha thats what's up. I'll probably see you at C3 next weekend. I got a few cool Ideas for some Tournaments in the near future that I'd like to run by you and see what you think. :)

MattyP

Smash Apprentice
Haha thats what's up. I'll probably see you at C3 next weekend. I got a few cool Ideas for some Tournaments in the near future that I'd like to run by you and see what you think. :)
Yea, like a tournament with NO NANERS.

Ban Naners Alliance, son.

Join the revolution kiddies.

BNA

nate14

Smash Cadet
man **** my life so much for me winning brawl at the mall i shouldnt of even told snow about the tourney :(

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
Nah, I'm not actually coming to this. I just wanted to piss of Snowballbob :chuckle:. Don't worry, I'm still going to gamepad!
ur an ***, lol. that means still a chance for G-Squad(Me, Spec, Blob, Baki).

Oh and Nate, don't forget that u owe me 5 automatically for the bet we made. And we should do some 5$ mms with me and your friends.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
lol yoster good response

Bolt wtf are talking about, the same people for the most part, always place high and VA only has a handful that really get top 3 which is usually an original or h2yl (including forte) no one else in VA is any good lol....get *****
*runs off and cries*
LEAVE VA ALONE!

Top Bottom