• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl anecdotes or: Stupid things we say while playing SSBB.

GreaseBeast

Smash Rookie
Play as Snake. Wait until a party ball has dropped a bunch of bombs. If you know Snakes theme song, great, but if you dont, just listen to the song 'Encounter'. It's under Metal Gear Solid in the sound test. Anyway, when the bombs drop down, ignore whatever your opponent is doing, start humming/yelling Snakes theme, then crawl into the bombs and wait for them to explode.

Play a 99 stock match, at 300 % as Snake against a level 1 CPU. Whenever you get a kill, scream 'Snakes Revenge!' as loud as you can in a raspy voice.

Steel_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Playing as DeDeDe on FD.
I hit my friend's snake with a fully charged Down-B paused the game,
then shouted "STOP .... ITS HAMMER TIME".
I lol'd so hard afterwards

Korea4ever

Smash Cadet
"That's hot." (friend thought an assist trophy was a girl)
"Your mom's throwing tables at us!" (Andross looks like he's saying "YOUR MOM" and we thought the tiles were tables or something)
"It's on." (proceeds to dair of the stage with ZSS)
"What's a spike?" *lands a dair with falco* "That's a spike."
"GET HIM!!!" (we all rush to attack giga bowser)
"What is that, a tomato?" (metroid assist trophy)
"Is he saying 'Hercules, life on the edge'?" (Faclo's final smash)

It goes on and on and on... x_x

nickcrapy7

Smash Rookie
whenever i´m using sheik and i switch to zelda my friends say: !! omg here comes the finisher !!

green costume r.o.b. is known as: war r.o.b.

red haired lucas is known as: the sweet talker

my friends say that a dildo has more range that marth´s sword and i say: but a dildo doesn´t have such a powerful tip.

Veggi

Smash Champion
I was telling my friend I was playing on random wi-fi with a Yoshi player and we were on Hyrule Temple, so I was explaing how I did an amazing combo in the cave of Hyrule and he fell off the edge, so I was going to finish it off with an forward air meteor smash and I missed Yoshi, proceeding to him edge-hogging me so that I would die. Then the Yoshi player got up and went "Yoshi, Yoshi!"

From then on everytime I try to do something impressive on him and die, he gets up and says to me "Yoshi, Yoshi!"

Other things we do is during matches me mix things from the Brawl voice actors. So we would say things like....

-Hands off my Giant Donkey PeaNess!
-Show off your bread!
-Hands me your moves!
-Giant PeaNess Climbers Come on Peach!
-Falcon Cont-Punch!
-I fight for my Cont!
-King Kong!

among other things.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I've been planning to set "WATASHI WA SHINEN, SHINENZU!" as my taunt for the longest time...
When ever I get annoyed, I say "That's it, I'm gonna Shinenzu you!!!" I have no idea why. :laugh:

Evil Syndicate

Smash Rookie
Whenever I play with brother (in which I usually get beat) I get pissed off and say some stupid things.

"I hit you first!"
"WTF! I hit ^B"
"**** controllers lagging....."
and lastly....
"Your characters taking steroids"
or even...
"Your chacters ON AIDS"

Lol, have fun with these.

kigbariom

Smash Lord
Best quote ever!!!:
My buddy threw two pokeballs and both were weavils, so they slide across the course and stun you. And while they do this it sounds like they are saying wee, wee, wee and so on. So I asked how did you get two wee wee's? and he said "mostly surgery"...

DDM

Smash Journeyman
This thread! I was looking for this again!

Some new ones for me:

When playing as Snake - "Crab Battle!"

Meta Knight's Drill Rush - sounds like he says "Booty call!"

DDM

Smash Journeyman
That's a fun one.

When my friend ledgehogs, he yells, "STUFFED!!!!"
That's one I may pick up.

Forgot one more.

Olimar's Final Smash: I call it the "End of Days", instead of "End of Day". It has an apocalyptic quality to it already, why not make it cooler by calling it the End of Days?

Raging-Banebou

Smash Cadet
Whenever I use King DeDeDe's Final Smash, I always go "The big gay dance!"!

Plus, I call King DeDeDe "Triple D".

So, all the NM smash peeps were playing a round of Melee the other day. Now, let me tell you the story...

Sakurai does, in fact, have a secret lab. And in this lab, he has hundreds of computer monitors from which he is able to access any game of Brawl or even sometimes Melee at any time. And his favorite thing to do is push the trip button. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about, everyone gets tripped. Well, it's because Sakurai decided to push that button, and afterward he laughs maniacally.

So anyways, while Sakurai is too busy laughing at his ingenious method of tripping people, NM is having a Melee battle, with only Captain Falcon. If you didn't know already, when two Falcon Punches collide, this happens: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VAzYI7DF_o. Golden Glove and Sliraobe God both do a Falcon Punch at the same time, right next to each other. As he swivels his chair around in amusement, Sakurai notices it, almost too late. His face loses all color instantly, he jumps out of his seat, yells "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" and lunges for the abort button. I'm sure you can all imagine this in slow motion, right? ...And Neil flew off the right side of the screen. Luckily, Sakurai had good reflexes.;) We all in the room held a moment of silence for what almost happened.

Yep. We almost destroyed the entire planet with a nuclear blast. That was the best day in the world for OMG moments and yells. Man, funny things were said after when we all went out to eat.

snowaxe

Smash Apprentice
Im a ness main and my friends a lucas main and we always say a cheesy won whoever wins.

"YOU JUST GOT PK PWNED!"

SothE700k

Smash Lord
-Every time I successfully edgehog my friend, as he falls, he's screaming, "FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*************K YOOOOUUUU!!" *dies*

-At a tournament: Whenever someone tripped, the entire room filled with cries of "SAKURAI!!!"

-*Plants spring under Falco and springs us both up, then uair Falco to his death* Guy: Dude, that was sweet! You knew where he was going there huh? Me: "Actually, that was unintentional." Guy: Oh. *shrug*

brawlmaniac

Smash Lord
Well this is a quote from me playing my brother in Mario Kart Wii... We're racing and I'm ahead of him. He gets the triple red shell item and shoots two of them at me. I say "Oh my god, two at once!!".

Then he says "That's what she said!!"

it's hilarious

SYLAR

Smash Rookie
In my small circle of gamer friends, when someone gets caught in Ike's Final Smash, it is mandated that one of us pause the game just before the final hit and say "Someone's about to get owndizzled."

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
if u get hit by a warlock punch u must immediatly exit the building and folow up with buying the whole smashfest some wendys

DJKingDavid

Smash Apprentice
I have a few quotes which i have LMMFAO over tha years...

1. "oh crap bombs blow up?!"

2. "Im not your friend anymore!"

3. "What does this thing do?...oh crap crap crap!"

4. "Loser buyes tha pizza!...but i need gas money for work!"

5. "Wait that was a motion senor bomb? You ****er!"

6. "Can you please stop winning so much?!"

7. "ARRRRRGH Pokemon are gay!!!"

8. "This could be bad..."

9. "Why is there a big *** dog on tha screen...GOT DAM THIS ****IN DOG!!!"

10. "Dam i just SD again...i hate tha Wii!!!"

I got more but these are some of my favs...tell me if their good!!!

SothE700k

Smash Lord
I remember one time 4 of my friends were playing a free for all. Only important info is that Toon Link got the smash ball. He tried to hit my friend, but missed. She dodged it...but let out such an ear-drum-breaking scream out of fear that we all dropped what we were doing, fell silent and just stared at her.
I had to say something, "You know he missed you right?"
She left the room with her face beet red.

Top Bottom