• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl anecdotes or: Stupid things we say while playing SSBB.

drag0nfeather

Smash Journeyman
Playing online (wifi "With Anyone") with my cousin:

Me: "Get the <character>."
Him: "Why?"
Me: "Because I hate him."
Him: "You hate him? This person you can't even see?"
Me: "Yes..."

I felt like a fool. Honestly, hating someone because of an online video-game. *scoff* I mean, really! Who cares if he evades me throughout Temple after he gets one lucky kill and spams a taunt thinking they're too pro for me and having allied everyone else in this party I just joined, the FFA becomes a 3v1 and I'm just trying to kill this one guy? I mean, he's obviously not as good as me since he's always picking Temple or some other gimmicky stage with all the cheapest items on, playing a cheap character (say 3 Zeldas spamming Din's Fire). serenityquit

Also, it's funny when I rage when I'm trying to have a proper 1v1 "With Anyone" and cheap items keep appearing and I blame my opponent when 3 rounds later, I suddenly find I was the one with those items on High. D'oh!

rickyrickardo

Smash Cadet
I was playing my sister's BF the other day in Brawl on the Mario Bros. stage. I killed him with one of those crabs and said "Look Jon, I gave you crabs!".

He plays as ZSS, and when I use G&W's uair on him, I go "Hey, how about a blow job?". Also whenever there's a Smash Ball on the screen, I make many, many, many references to tentacle ****. This is wierd because I'm a chick. =/

Other things I say when using G&W: "Suck on my manhole!" or "Suck on my meat!".

ZSS is known as "The Wh0re" or "The s|ut".

Olimar in his black costume is "African American Olimar" or "Gordan Freeman".
lol thats hilarious

JUDGE

Smash Lord
my friend after his pikachu hits me with his downb: my thunder goes through the sky
i was like: lol wut cuz he yelled it like crazy^^

Trojan Donkey

Smash Cadet
When my brother uses Snake's rolling attack, he shouts out: "SUPER KOPROL!!!" (in English: Super Roll!!!) I Lol'd over that when i got launched off stage, losing my last stock :laugh:

Oh, also when i jumped over Pikachu and the pikachu used his thunder (it launched me into the atmosphere), i shouted out: "Note to self, use air shield when jumping over Pikachu!!!" And what happened next? I forgot my note and got thunder launched again!!!

lax guy5

Smash Journeyman
(Playing with all my friends who don't know much about Brawl.) "I think all the characters are pretty balanced." And "Pit's like THE BEST!!!!"

Chaos Swordsman

Smash Apprentice
Kill with Ganondorf: You dare "insert stupid verb here" in mah lair? YOU MUST DIE!

Samus or Lucario FS: IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!11!1!

Win with Captain Falcon: YESZ!!

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
YES! & Hoo....

"D***S**kerrrrrrrrrrr!" in a gradually increasing volume and tone

"Huokay", well they arent funny but i do say them at the appropriate time to taunt my friend.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Uh, not really what I say, but I was laughing pretty hard when I was Wolf on the Castle Fire Emblem stage, and in the part with the Black Knight in the background and the pillars, I was near the very brink of the side of the stage, I tripped, and roll backwards and died off the side XD.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
"LEEROY---! JENKINS! (Plan to use this randomly before a friendly or FFA.)

"His Mama raised a fool!" (For when someone whiffs Beast Ganon, Critical Hit, Blue Falcon, etc.)

"KOOPA ZA SPEED DEMON!" When my Bowser GIMPs someone.

"Roast and BURN!!" When I KO someone via edge-guard with Fire Breath.

Thats it for now.

Respect my *Copy Pasta*, for it is delicious and smells of tomatoes and pepper sauce!

EDIT: Funnest moment is whenever I win an FFA with Bowser, which I did twice recently. IN THE SAME GROUP OF PEOPLE!

HOO-RAH!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
kk got a few

so theres this meme on the internet where samus comes up to captain falcon and says, "is that all?"
and CF says, "get back in the kitchen"

so whenev we go head on wth falcon and zamus or or any other female cahracter, we always anounce, "you ready to get back in that kitchen?"

another friend of mine would always anounce, "rocks fall, everyobody dies!" when he would use kirbs down B

the first tim i landed falcos CG to death combo my friend paused the game, buried his hands in his head and just said, "no way, how is that possible! i was at 0%! ZEROOOO!"

and as for ikes counter, we always though he said "HYPHEN!"

when my buddy uses falcons up B, "falcon R@pE!"

And of course with ganons ftilt "THIS IS SPARTA!!!"

me and my friends also like to make DDD's sounds when he does his

ARX-7 Arbalest

Smash Journeyman
Temple Hills, Maryland or University of MD, Baltim
1. My friend is playing Ivysaur on Pirate ship. He tether recovers on the front of the ship. The vine swings him forward into the ship and he gets dragged underneath the ship and dies.

2. ANYTIME someone walks onto Snake's mine without realizing

3. I get Ganon stomped straight up into the air...into a Falcon Knee

Rialdospaldacht

Smash Journeyman
My friend and I were playing a match, me being Falcon. After killing him the second time, I did the only correct thing and down taunted. He immediately yells "SHUT UP, BICEPS!"

Not sure if that's as funny in text as in person.

gcubedude

Smash Apprentice
Whenever I pick Captain Falcon, I choose the pink costume (because pink is such a manly color) and say "FALCON...FUN!" or "It's Falcon Fun time!" Then I go around that match throwing random Falcon Punches and trying to get as many sweet-spotted knees as possible. Once I actually ended up winning with like 7 kills.

Also, my friend also uses the pink costume when he chooses Captain Falcon, and uses the name "PinkL," which stands for Pink Lighting, the nickname for pink Captain Falcon that he thought up.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Aerial Falcon Punch. knocking opponent off the stage, run off the stage and even though theyre already going to die, do them a favor and let them die in an epic way, by falcon punching them in the air :D

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
2 more me and my friend use alot are:

WHAT THE ****KKK!! from the meme where link opens the chest and a bomb is inside it.

or

we quote alot of touretts guy. like when we are killed topscreen and are spining in the background, we scream in a falsetto, PISSSSSSS!

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Ike's Aether sounds like "Pizza". xD
During Ike's FS- "PRAISE--- PIZZAAAAAAAA!"
When Ike flinches- we called it his Donkey Face. Hit an Ike, pause it, and look at his expression. It's even lulzier sometimes- once, we got a picture where he was in mid-air, looking right at the camera with that expression, legs and arms positioned like he was going to fall on all-fours, and his headband's traily-bits were over his head like donkey ears. xDDD Best picture EVAR.
We'd groan if my friend chose Marth or Ike, and I chose Snake, because I'd grab and raep her.
We got a pick of Marth and Ike both crawling on Eldin with the pretty sunset sky in view, and it looked exactly like they were making out on the ground.
I miss the friend that I made all of these inside-jokes with. She hates me now. :C

bibleonian

Smash Apprentice
My cousins renamed diddy kong's side b to MONKEY LEECHING!!!
I picked Captain Falcon and claimed the match was already over since I picked CF. I was right of course.

ElectricSmile

Smash Rookie
most of them are from the wombo combo video like :
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHERE YOU AT?
THAT AINT FALCO
and i go crazy everytime i spike someone with ike or pit

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
you can spike with pit? dtilt?

an interesting moment was a match between falco and lucas, poke stadium 1.
phantasm recovery, slightly lower than and into a a lucas up smash. i Got Spiked. it happened so fast. i saved the replay.

NiteCyper

Smash Rookie
Sudden Death (or high percentage) and you're grabbed. You think it's all over. They use a throw with a set or pitiful max amount of knockback...

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I was brawling Zair Hidamaru on pictochat. He was link and I was toon link (duh). On the spring transitions, while over the right spring, we both used Dair, attempting to spike each other. It was thought safe if we missed, because the springs would save us. We did miss, but, as we were coming down, the springs got erased, and we both fell to our doom.

Edit: whoops, didn't read what was in parentheses, though at the time i was like **** YOU SPRINGS!!!!!

Nintenden

Smash Cadet
I make Brawl dramatic at times. My friend is on a ledge, I'm playing as Sephiroth (Marth). I come up to him and say "Madness? This isn't madness... THIS IS BRAWL+!" and then I kill him. Usually, we're around 300% or so and this gets fun.

We can make anything into a story- from SSE, I wrote a fan-novel. Then I realized it sucked and had nothing to do with Brawl. R.I.P. 50 pages.:laugh:

Top Bottom