• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock βeta : M2K, MJG, Ally, Pierce7d, Teczero, Joker - STREAMS @ TOP OF OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
what kind of turnout can I expect for Melee at this?

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I'm doubting my parents will let me go to this, but I'll beg and plea.

IL SMASHERS! Can you guys start organizing yourselves? I seriously can't go to these things unless I know weeks in advance, and if I don't know whether or not I can go with you until the week before, I won't be able to come to this and see all these people. (wanna see Yink at least once...)

resTy

Smash Champion
Melee had [almost] 20 entrants. Illinois brought Oro and Scythe and another guy and Nebraska brought JBM, Mexi, and I. There were a fair amount of randoms/Brawlers who entered too which is why it had as many people as it did.

I dunno if Nebraska Melee is going to come to this tournament this time though. Nobody really knows this exists and there is absolutely no Melee hype; last time there was at least a little bit of that. Since this is in July, I won't be around probably. Don't wanna make two trips to Iowa City in the same month.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
The Melee Scene is super hyped for this Tyser

Don't deny it and just be hype

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
I'll talk to the Springfield guys about possibly attending this. Since we're officially not going to Genesis2 this summer we're going to have to go to at least three large Midwest events to make up for it.

But I'm always worried about "brawl-first" events. Honestly, what is the expectation for melee attendants?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
It'd be nice to see people eat their words. Probably will be more johns than the eating of the words.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
You don't even know if I'm going to be there. And I wouldn't agree to such in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom