• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock βeta : M2K, MJG, Ally, Pierce7d, Teczero, Joker - STREAMS @ TOP OF OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPx

Smash Lord
I'm afraid that participation in recreation of any kind involving the usage of hookas at Brainshock will greatly diminish my desire to be around you. Since it is amongst the most worthy of endeavors to seek my attention, and a sacred action to amuse me, I would greatly advise against such activities.

That being said, I do not judge people, and what you do before and after the tournament doesn't concern me. Just be aware that I may find cause to dismiss you from my glorious presence if you don upon you a less than appealing odor.
sooooo, spray myself with axe after. got it.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
I'm afraid that participation in recreation of any kind involving the usage of hookas at Brainshock will greatly diminish my desire to be around you. Since it is amongst the most worthy of endeavors to seek my attention, and a sacred action to amuse me, I would greatly advise against such activities.

That being said, I do not judge people, and what you do before and after the tournament doesn't concern me. Just be aware that I may find cause to dismiss you from my glorious presence if you don upon you a less than appealing odor.
Letm me dumb this down.

"Hi guys im danny sepherathothtththththth and i dont like to have fun"

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I don't get it. What's wrong with Hookah again?

Usually it smells/tastes good because it's flavored.

Unless there's just an issue with spliffin it. But that's a different case :\

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Letm me dumb this down.

"Hi guys im danny sepherathothtththththth and i dont like to have fun"
I try not to reduce my own eloquence because I think it's rather insulting to assume that people at large aren't intelligent enough to at least understand me, even if it's virtually impossible to match my brilliance, however you now strike the fear into me that I am overestimating people. Hopefully this dilemma is isolated to just you.

I rather think you should follow in BPx' example, as he's already earned much of my valuable favor in considerably amusing me with his last comment.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I can bring mine :)

I made it out of a sippy cup, thermos, wine filter, and automotive hosing

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Ally, you know that I'm merely toying with this train of discussion for my own amusement. Why do you feign seriousness?

Also, Lux, while the usage of drugs personally disgusts me in most instances, I don't necessarily hold the recreations of others against them, but it was requested by the tournament organizer to refrain from indulging in such behavior at this event.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Pierce, is your favorite GenV Pokemon Serperior? You pretty much act like one. :troll:

I haven't yet had the opportunity to indulge myself in Gen V yet. I try to share my radiance with others who possess less luck and talent than I, and this has held me back from fully partaking in some things that I might have wanted to, relevant example being the latest batch of Pokemon Games. However, I think I'll take the opportunity to try it out when the third game of this generation is released.

Also, if that is a picture of the Pokemon in question, then I can see myself taking a liking to it. It reminds me somewhat of my favorite Pokemon, and it's elegant and green. These are both qualities I have a great liking for.

:148:

sonicmaster5000

Smash Apprentice
I think doing drugs on the University of Iowa's property is a bad idea. Trust me I'm a student there.

Changing subject, is anybody going to get a stream running? I will bring my laptop with but the problem with it is that the battery is bad and have to leave it plugged in at all times or else it will shut down.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I try not to reduce my own eloquence because I think it's rather insulting to assume that people at large aren't intelligent enough to at least understand me, even if it's virtually impossible to match my brilliance, however you now strike the fear into me that I am overestimating people. Hopefully this dilemma is isolated to just you.
This was pretty funny, I already like this guy. I however, will NOT put Axe spray on because that smells worse than non-cig smoke.

I'll bring the crazy or being an loudmouth.
No, whoever drives you will be bringing the crazy loudmouth.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Also, if that is a picture of the Pokemon in question, then I can see myself taking a liking to it. It reminds me somewhat of my favorite Pokemon, and it's elegant and green. These are both qualities I have a great liking for.

:148:
Well, that is a picture of the Pokémon in question.

sonicmaster5000

Smash Apprentice
Update: I will not attend this tourney if there isn't someone who can pick me up the morning of the tourney and can take me back that same night.

I am willing to pay 20-30 buck for gas if needed. Thanks.

Denti

Smash Master
Uuuum I was talking about hookers not drugs lmao.

Pierce you fugazy.

Ally are u fat boy stay everyday ahead of computer eating x-bugeur and tryng to do any girls or friends at ur msn witter or other

Pjw:phone:

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Those who have to pay for sexual favors because their natural charm and good looks cannot earn them in a more profitable manner truly do harbor my deepest sympathy. I know that not everyone can be graced with my blaring attractiveness, but I can still pity those who do not share my radiance. I understand it's hard to believe but I am not an apparition, nor was I created artificially. The bundle of glory you know as Pierce is indeed real, though your usage of the term "fugazy" serves to amuse me greatly.

Also, Ally wields quite a bit of my favor, and has also been in a faithful relationship for about 2 years now, maybe a little bit more. Furthermore, his girlfriend is pretty hot. I think it would be capital for your interests to refrain from insulting him any further. I tarry not on petty insults directed towards myself, for I amongst all my many great traits, I have compassion and understanding of those who might be envious of my divinity, but I suspect it to be unwise to continue such crude jests at my friends.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I really need to update the OP today.

Also, Uli will be hosting the Melee I think, I'll have rules up for that either today or later this week. :)

sonicmaster5000

Smash Apprentice
sounds cool

Still need a ride that day so if any Illinois people planning on going through the Quad Cities to get to Iowa City and is willing to pick me up, pm me

THuGz

Smash Lord
@Raziek: I've already lost money unwillingly to people who knew they would beat me this week... But yes, only if you play me in like 10 friendlies before hand.

@Yink: It's okay, I just saw your doc main tag. LT brawl mm?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
If I have the time, sure. Last Brainshock I barely played at all. I played a total of 2 friendlies, then my tournament matches haha.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
@Raziek: I've already lost money unwillingly to people who knew they would beat me this week... But yes, only if you play me in like 10 friendlies before hand.

@Yink: It's okay, I just saw your doc main tag. LT brawl mm?
Deal.

10deals

THuGz

Smash Lord
Yink are you going to make this one have pools? That was one thing I kind of wished you did last time

BPx

Smash Lord
not going to be enough time if its a one day, probably :/
it'll probably be done by a seeding panel, which is what happened last time (or i'm talking about **** i don't know, probably this <=)

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yink are you going to make this one have pools? That was one thing I kind of wished you did last time
No. No pools. I asked you guys earlier if you wanted more than a day, with pools and no one really seemed to care (and the majority ruled in one day) so it's one day with no pools.

In the summer, so I'll try hard to come. Hopefully i'm free. Hype.
Good to hear you're reconsidering

@RR: You better dude. ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom