• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock βeta : M2K, MJG, Ally, Pierce7d, Teczero, Joker - STREAMS @ TOP OF OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJG

Smash Hero

NearZzz

Smash Lord
well that was shadow1pj posting on my account, Nappy.

HOWEVER

I'm the real marth out here. **** all y'all *****s.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
This isnt a double post because i have to use his account

-shadow1pj-

10 dollars pierce

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
You want me to mm you?

and somehow this will prove you're better than moe?
Not at all. I was alluding that you might side bet with me on a match between myself and Moe. Surely he is your friend, and not mine, so he would not throw such a match.

Also, are you incapable of using your own account? Are you banned? I would hope I don't have to remind people that letting banned users access your account can compromise your account as well.

I'm not a snitch, I'm a mod. Fortunately, I have my own investment in letting you linger about in this method for a bit longer so I can finish organizing the taking of your money.

Of course, if you want to play me directly, I would also be satisfied with that. I would be most pleased if you wanted to side bet against me, and then play me yourself, so I could prove you wrong twice and displace twenty of your dollars into my own glamorous wallet.

EDIT:

@Ally

See, you have to egg on the trolls, so that they throw money at you. Noob =P

NearZzz

Smash Lord
Not at all. I was alluding that you might side bet with me on a match between myself and Moe. Surely he is your friend, and not mine, so he would not throw such a match.

Also, are you incapable of using your own account? Are you banned? I would hope I don't have to remind people that letting banned users access your account can compromise your account as well.

I'm not a snitch, I'm a mod. Fortunately, I have my own investment in letting you linger about in this method for a bit longer so I can finish organizing the taking of your money.

Of course, if you want to play me directly, I would also be satisfied with that. I would be most pleased if you wanted to side bet against me, and then play me yourself, so I could prove you wrong twice and displace twenty of your dollars into my own glamorous wallet.

EDIT:

@Ally

See, you have to egg on the trolls, so that they throw money at you. Noob =P

Kingtoon beat you i can beat you.

also how is me saying moe is better even remotely trolling? =p

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Pierce u mad y
You question is nonsensical, as it is rather apparent I currently harbor no rage, and rarely ever do.

Kingtoon beat you i can beat you.

also how is me saying moe is better even remotely trolling? =p
Ah, how glad I am to live in a world where people can identify their weakness and eliminate them.

Also, you were serious? That amuses me even more than your trolling. I'm thinking of reconsidering the terms of our bet. If I lose, you get $10, but if you lose, can you be my jester? My court is lacking one at the moment.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
My personal preference would be to take his money and spend it on something in his face. Of course, I also like to bring my own salt shaker and shake it up whenever I see or hear the salt pouring from other people's faces.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
You question is nonsensical, as it is rather apparent I currently harbor no rage, and rarely ever do.

Ah, how glad I am to live in a world where people can identify their weakness and eliminate them.

Also, you were serious? That amuses me even more than your trolling. I'm thinking of reconsidering the terms of our bet. If I lose, you get $10, but if you lose, can you be my jester? My court is lacking one at the moment.
You still haven't pointed out how i'm "trolling".

sonicmaster5000

Smash Apprentice
If any Illinois people are reading this now, if you are passing by my hometown of Davenport, Iowa to get to Iowa City, please pick me up.

I can only attend this event if I have a ride to the tourney the morning it starts and a ride back that same night.

You got 8 days to responds before I call my search off and end up using my book buyback money for something else like personal stuff or stuff for my 3DS or Wii.

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace

why do u talk like that

-____-

Count

Smash Champion
Is Illinois going to this? Sorry if the answer is obvious, I haven't really searched through the thread. I'm moving for my internship soon.

sonicmaster5000

Smash Apprentice
Why am I mistaking the N64 Mario as N64 Ness?

Edit: I'm actually going to wait longer to cancel my trip to this tourney. But I still need a ride and can pay for gas if necessary

If I do go, I might bring with Melee/GC memory card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom