• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock βeta : July 2nd, 2011 : Iowa City, IA

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Shoutouts:

Yink - Thanks a lot for hosting, everyone loved it. I wish I talked with you more than I did. :(

1: Mew2King ($264) - You had this laid back position when playing Joker it was funny. GJ getting first in both events.

2: Ally ($147) - When did you get glasses? Also GJ getting first in doubles and second in singles.

3: Pierce7d ($88) - You really stepped it up Pierce, getting Third and beating who you did is a great accomplishment. Also be a commentator whenever you can, your amazing at it and I loved it when you were doing it, lol.

4: Fino ($60) - That spike on Nicole was killer, I liked watching you play against Ally and Kain in doubles, it was pretty exciting.

5: Holmes ($15) - Your Wolf is different from Kain's, your stage banning and selection is also different.

5: Arty ($15) - Lol, you called me best in WI, wish I was. Still those other comments after that that were funny and I enjoyed them. Getting fifth, good job, you placed really high at this, and it's great to see you do it.

7: Kain - I got unlucky seeing you in loser right off the bat, still the set was fun Lucario vs Wolf is a MU I like playing. I need to learn to recover better and my habits a bit, you punished me hard for them.

7: Domo - Didn't see you a whole lot except in doubles, getting seventh is pretty good.

9: MJG - Toon Link gets you mad props from me. I really like how you move fluidly and use your bombs when playing him.

9: YoshQ - Beat me again in a MM. I'll work on it, I'm getting better at the MU, but I still have a ways to go.

9: Zeton - Jinzo, and you Usmashed me so much in Doubles. I try and work against the Wario then you run in and Usmash me. :(

9: Sago - Tiger face paint is awesome. Sorry to see you get this low and your set with Holmes, don't worry you can totally make a comeback next time. You got this.

13: DeLux - Saw your set with Ripple. Banning Brinstar was the right call, imo. Still work on holding the grabs together, I know you don't drop them like that, then again DK isn't very common either.

13: BPow - Didn't see much of you sorry.

13: Sword_Master91 - Didn't see much of you sorry.

13: Count - Your Diddy is still top notch still. Lucas MU isn't common soi don;t fret you got it next time.

17: Ripple - And now you have met me in a more memorable situation. You play the MU better than Ook does imo. Where is your Ash hat from Columbus?

17: PFGC Indianaz Finest - Didn't see much of you sorry.

17: MegaRobMan - I think you asked me to play with you in Link dittos, sorry forgot to do it. My bad.

17: FAE - I really wanted to play you but never got the time to do it, I'll have to next time.

17: DLA = Your set with Trent made me laugh, the stop at the end was amazing and true to being a Ganon main. Be like the Fonz, and **** *****es with Ganon.

17: Nicole - Your hug at the end of your set was a "Dawwww" moment. ;)

17: Nappy - Didn't talk much here, shoulda played you I wanna replay you again.

17: ook - Two DKs this high up is great. I like the shirt you had here.

25: Scythe - Man your set with Ripple, Game 1 was bruttal, good job in Melee, I should learnt o get better there. Also that Furry comment...god damn I got burned.

25: Zwarm - You super outplaced me, nice, very very nice. Your getting better, and your Peach is leagues better than Mine, keep at it.

25: Jlo - Saw you at moments but didn't get to chat. :(

25: Mr. Doom - Your DDD was hard, didn't get to play you much except for that one game, I wanted to play against your Ike.

25: Trent - You got read against DLA a lot, Srill you did well you placed a lot better than I did.

25: Akashi - I didn't see your game, sadface. I'll watch them more in the future it's just timing makes it hard for me to see yours it seems.

25: Triple R - Kirbah. I wanna rematch in Melee.

25: Twink - Didn't see much of you sorry.

33: Cool_guy69 -Didn't see much of you sorry.

33: D.Disciple - I saw ya again DD, I approve of the green tea. Also Rollcario got trolled by Donkey Punch. :awesome:

33: Nom - Didn't see much of you sorry.

33: GameGenie - Didn't see much of you sorry.

33: NGamer3k - Didn't see much of you sorry.

33: Eon - Didn't see much of you sorry.

33: Joker - You played a lot against M2K, I watched them, seems like you were doing better as it went on.

33: Rob Gambino - Didn't see much of you sorry.

33: Meneil - Why must we always play each other?! Nah it's good, it means more good sets and ours seem to be staying closer more recently. Only thing I hate myself for is running into a fully charged Fsmash, that was really dumb on my part, lol.

33: Smeesh - Didn't see much of you sorry.

33: Kirk - Kirk, where ya at, I only say your doubles games I wanted to see ya play more.

33: Oro - First off wtf in Melee you got third there, holy **** that is amazing. Dang you got up there to losers finals with Teczero that I have to give mad props to. Wish I saw you more in Brawl but hey you did amazing in the game you like more so it counts there.

33: Future - Didn't see much of you sorry.

33: Tmacc - Talked with me and YoshQ, I understand the switch to Diddy.

33: Wang - Didn't see much of you sorry.

33: Thugz - Saw ya a bit, not much. We should rematch.

49: Dund - I think I play you in doubles, not sure.

49: L 0 Definantly played you in doubles, you have some habits try working on getting rid of them.

49: Leek - Didn't see much of you sorry.

49: Aura - Didn't see much of you sorry.

49: BCRF - Didn't see much of you sorry.

49: Zeal - Didn't see much of you sorry.

49: Red Ryu - You got this next time!

49: Jaeke - Didn't see much of you sorry.

49: Weston - Didn't see much of you sorry.

49: Schizm - Didn't see much of you sorry.

49: Kuares - Defiantly was you I played against in friendlies. Was a true wake up call on the Fox MU, I guess I don't know it as well as I had hoped. Defiantly want a rematch.

49: Hills - Didn't see much of you sorry.

49: Dylan - Didn't see much of you sorry.

49: Joe - Didn't see much of you sorry.

49: Fujin - Your haven't played in a while and I'm still saying wow, I like your Zelda. You beat Jordan as well, made me sad when you did. :(

49: Silver - It's just learning and relearning for you. Lucario isn't that common so just keep playing and you'll get better.

65: Bishup - It was pure habits, that is the sole reason I did as well as I did. Try and drop them and learn to play with your opponent in mind.

65: Leroy - You tried to force a kill way too much. Take it slow and work to put me in a bad situation, otherwise I was able to avoid being killed and lived as long as I did.

65: Valk - Didn't see much of you sorry.

65: Zozefup - You were here? Wish I knew.

65: SpongeJordan - Your music is has a ton of troll on it...dang. As for the game, wish you did better but it's been a while as well. Man you carried me with your Falco in doubles, I did awful that game.

Melee:
Teczero - I wanted to Roy ditto or something, I defiantly wanted to play melee with you again.

Strong Bad - wtf you were here? Need to learn your face.

MonkUnit - WI coming down, love it.

~

All I got fun tournament and lots of people enjoyed it. Hope everyone else liked it as well as I did. Hope to see ya all again.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Ally - Our MM was fun, I hope to get the chance to play more of your characters in the future, haha. If I wasn't super broke before the tournament, I would've just like to have sit down and do more, but oh well. Good stuff in doubles, I guess I continue to prove to myself that I'm not good at dubs, lol.

Pierce7d - I really enjoyed our set. Look forward to seeing what you bring next time we meet in bracket :) I'll be hunting you down, haha. Hit me up on AIM sometime or whatever.

Fino - Up-special the ledge moar.

Arty - I thought you were pretty chill up until that rage-quit game 2.... it was kind of disappointing. To be honest, if you had stuck with your main, you probably would've beat me on FD.

Kain - I spent SO MUCH TIME worrying about yo ****in wolf.... only to not have to play it in bracket. fgt. Good job in dubs - next time we're at a tournament we should play some ;o

Domo - Thanks for the talk after our set. I hope next time we play you're well rested, cause right now I'm feeling like it was just a fluke, haha.

MJG - I really appreciate the warm-up friendlies, helped me out a lot. Didn't really see you much beside that though, lol.

YoshQ - Glad to see you back in the game mang. We'll have to team up sometime again :)

Zeton - You look like Michael Jackson now. swag.

Sago - Wanted to play you... didn't get the chance :(

Sword_Master91 - I don't mean to be rude... but I don't remember playing you at all @.@

MegaRobMan - I didn't even see you until like 5 hours after the tournament was over.... wtf. lol

Nicole - Every conceivable situation/circumstance that could've possibly happen in my favor happened in that moment I spiked you. I don't think I'll ever be able to replicate that in tournament again, lol - next time you will probably win :glare:

Akashi - GGs. You're really good at adapting, imo.

Leroy - Thanks for housing us mang. I really appreciated it!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Foreword: A tournament with this much hype needs to be 2 days. I realize I didn't arrive until like 3:30, but I didn't get a chance to play half the people I wanted to and all I did all tournament was play friendlies and stroll around the park. Pools with 69 people makes sense, but like I said, I voted for 2 days a while back. Shouts to Yink for an awesome tournament despite time constraints in melee friendlies. And Shouts to Jayford for manning up in responsibility crunch time. Shouts to NGamer for Money Matching Thugz 20$ even though he knew he was going to lose.

1: Mew2King-Example #1 of someone I wanted to play but couldn't :( Is afraid to play me
in mega man.
Good work bouncing back. You should have ignored Ally's demands for you to quit playing Sm3esh and rode home to Nebraska for a few days. But oh well, you would have lost all you're money you made here in Mega Man competitions I would have subjected you to, trust me, it would have happened.

2: Ally-Example #2 of someone I wanted to play but couldn't :( I wanted to spank you in Wolf dittos.

3: Pierce7d-Example #3 of someone I wanted to play but couldn't :( I love the Marth matchup, we'll have to play sometime.

4: Fino-Way to bounce back big from disappointing Omaha tournament, sorry we didn't chat at all.

5: Holmes :wolf:-Example #4 of someone I wanted to play but couldn't :( Rep that Wolf, way to beak M2Nerd in a match.

5: Arty-Falco is ****ing gay.

7: Kain :wolf:-Example #5 of someone I wanted to play but couldn't :( I'm really disappointed with how I did in this tournament because if I would have beaten Bpow I would have gotten a chance to play you. But I choked. Decent showing considering but I want more from the best retired Wolf in the world.

7: Domo-Example #6 of someone I wanted to play but couldn't :(

9: MJG- TIE: Congrats to the highest placing outdoorsman. I really, really, really^9 want to play you in bracket, TL is really fun as Wolf, but I should get a chance SOMEDAY since we go to the same tournaments sometime.

9: YoshQ Example #7 of someone I wanted to play but couldn't :( TIE: Congrats to the highest placing outdoorsman. Sucks you couldn't get Jayford to go to Bpows but tbh Nebraska ended up just spending like an hour at the gas station and didn't go to his place anyway.

9: Zeton-Example #8 of someone I wanted to play but couldn't :(

9: Sago-Example #9 of someone I wanted to play but couldn't :( TIE: Congrats to the highest placing outdoorsman. I'm still not sure if I know who you are, but at least you let your inner tiger take charge.

13: DeLux-Ice climbers are ****ing gay. Good work here, work on getting your work on so you can debotch at the next tourney.

13: BPow-I'm pretty mad I lost that first match, but you read 2 airdodges and sometimes that's all it takes. That and brinstar is dumb. Banning that **** at the next one. Good showing, way to get at least 2 quality wins at this tournament. I heard someone say you were the best player in Iowa, if you keep this up, you might actually claim it.

13: Sword_Master91 Example #10 of someone I wanted to play but couldn't :(

13: Count-I watched a lot of your money matches, diddy is stupid. As far as my own main, Wolf, Kain did basically what I would do if you played me. Walk across the stage, shine, throw banana, stepforward, shine, throw banana, repeat. I don't think Diddy should have more than 1 banana on stage vs wolf in this match up, but that's just me.

17: Ripple-Example #11 of someone I wanted to play but couldn't :(

in case someone is wondering, someone "accidentally" walked off with my copy of melee

17: PFGC Indianaz Finest-Jayford, thank you so much for giving me your extra copy of melee in exchange for mine being taken. It takes a lot of balls, the same kind of balls it takes to do a 50 dollar money match. That was the most hype thing to happen at this entire tournament.

17: MegaRobMan-Despite the fact that I placed the highest out of my state in brawl, I'm not satisfied with this placing in the least bit. No offense to Nicole/Bpow/Zeus/Fluxwolf, but I don't think I should have lost our sets and I'm salty about it and I'm going to work on some of my habits that I've developed that were exploted by 3 of the 4 people I mentioned, and yes, I have similar bad habits in both brawl and melee. I'll be back with a vengeance.

17: FAE-Example #12 of someone I wanted to play but couldn't :( It's scary that you beat Kain, Lucas is rigged, get him out of LT.

17: DLA-One of the few people I wanted to play and actually got to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GG's, we played about 10 matches I believe. Your Ganon is the best I've played and it made me feel really good about my skills when you told me I did a better job against you than Kain does. You wrecked my Link :(

17: Nicole-You tripped like 9 times in one stock, I swear to god. Peach is lesbian as ****. Not as good of a showing as you would have liked, but you got mind gamed by the bracket again. Glad you moved back to the midwest, we need all the redheads we can get.

17: Nappy-Example #13 of someone I wanted to play but couldn't :( I don't think you recognized me without my mustache for the longest time.

17: ook-I'm glad we got to play a few rounds, your DK is the best I've played, glad I could give you got some marth practice :)

25: Jlo-Good set, even though you weren't "in shape" you were warmed up for our matches, that 2nd one could have gone either way probably. Nice to see you, it's been too long, you're gaming opinions often reflect my own.

25: Mr. Doom-Ugh, Ike is tough enough, now you're playing D3, siggghhhhhhh......

25: Trent-Getting bracket ***** from the front (M2K's MetaKnight) and the rear (DLA's Ganon) is unfortunate. I hate it when you don't know which end it's going to come out of next :/ Don't worry, I slayed the Ganon for you.

25: Triple R-Example #14 of someone I wanted to play but couldn't :(

25: Twink-Nice showing, rep that Marth!

33: Cool_guy69-This name needs work, 68 is funnier than 69.

33: D.Disciple-GG's in friendlies, Lucario is dumb, seriously, his fair beats everything imaginable and his dair eats my shield. Lylat is probably a really good stage for you, huh?

33: Nom-I still can't believe you beat Tyser at the last Nebraska tournament with more than 9 entrants.

33: GameGenie-No longer exists, he has assimilated himself with Aura to form Aura-Genie.

33: NGamer3k-Your sandwich smelled really good.

33: Eon-You really need to work on your DI, you killed yourself like 3 times. For a casual, you're in a class of your own with mind games.

33: Joker-Finally! A tournament in Iowa where I don't play Joker. We'll play hell games next time we're together, I think I'm good enough to help your game, finally.

33: Rob Gambino-GG's, your MetaKnight pissed me off at times with your tornado on demand. You CP'd FD and picked D3, which is the lamest thing anyone's done to me since Captain Jordan did it to me after I beat his GnW :/ But I won, which is an impossible feat. We played like 10 matches, all worth while.

33: Oro-GG's in Brawl, the last stock I had against you I don't think I could have played more perfectly. Glad I justified the Nebraska PR. I'm in disbelief that you beat Sm3esh in melee though, you've obviously improved majorly since last Brainshock.

33: Future-We finally got to play, I played really well against you, my Marth is the best Marth, it doesn't matter that your Marth destroyed my wolf in that one match we played. You need to bring out that MK "CAT" next time we play, I'll bring out my Bowser.

33: Tmacc-
Now that you've quit playing the AIDS bird
Example #15 of someone I wanted to play but couldn't :( Sucks we only made eye contact twice during this tournament until the time we were piling into the car.

33: Wang-You are becoming more aware of your options and you aren't spamming kill moves when I'm at like 100% the entire time. In other words, way to develop an intelligent mindset for luigi. Nice Power shielding.

33: Thugz-I honestly think if we did total money made at this tournament, it would look like this

#1-M2K
#2-Ally
#3-Fino
#4-Pierced
#5-Kain
#6-Thugz
#7-Zeus (50)

In otherwords, way to put in work in those money matches, some day I'll be proud of you. Someday...

49: Aura-No longer exists, he is now known as Aura-Genie after Gamegenie assimilated Aura on the ride home.

49: Red Ryu-Example #16 of someone I wanted to play but couldn't :(

49: Schizm-Whenever I saw you, I just kept looking at your nose piercing, i don't know why, probably the lack of sleep.

49: Kuares-Example #17 of someone I wanted to play but couldn't :(

49: Hills-Way to rep Nebraska and coming to a big OOS tournament, please keep coming and help get Nebraska better!

49: Fujin-LOL how did they let you drive? Sucks we didn't get to play, but yeah, there's a lot of people I wanted to play but didn't (17 so far!)

49: Silver-Make it like 2009 and keep this Brawl effort flowing!

65: Leroy-I watched your matches and the guy that gave you advice is right.

2: Teczero :sheikmelee:-I heard your matches against Oro were rapetastic.

4: Smeesh :falconmelee:-Nebraska has got to quit losing in such disappointing fashion.

7: Zues-GG's Falco is gay and makes Melee stupid.

9: Ballin-Avoided becoming one with Aura-Genie.

13: fluxwolf goes hard-GG's, I'll be ready next time!

17: Strong Bad-Tough showing, your DK is pretty flashy.

Totally stealing first
HI Buddy! How's NC?

wofl wofl wofl wofl wofl wofl wofl wofl wofl wofl wofl wofl wofl wofl wofl wofl wofl wofl galore
it's true, 3 wolves in the top 17.

who let a scrub like oro get 3rd in melee
Sm3esh did, I would have bodied Oro in Melee :p

17: MegaRobMan - Glad to see you again, we didn't get to play at all though :(
THE CAR RIDE DIDN'T EVEN BECOME SCARY UNTIL YOU DID THAT AND WE GOT PULLED OVER. I BLAME THIS TERROR TRIP ENTIRELY ON YOU.
Yeah, I know. I've wanted a rematch for a while. Whenever we are at a tournament you're usually passed out by the time I'm ready to play friendlies, lol. Good work beating Kain, sorry I told him to bair you only in the rematch.

LOL why did you let Fujin drive?

<3 Nebraska
Mr-R: I think that was Smeesh. LMAO
Wasup with your trogdor?

Also, yes, that was Sm3esh.

17: MegaRobMan - I think you asked me to play with you in Link dittos, sorry forgot to do it. My bad.

17: ook - Two DKs this high up is great. I like the shirt you had here.
Yeah it's alright man, I'm on a quest to be the best Link in the world, but DLA beat me with Ganon, so if I can't beat the king of evil, I must continue my work.

Also I agree about Ook's shirt, it was rad.

MegaRobMan - I didn't even see you until like 5 hours after the tournament was over.... wtf. lol
Yeah, I saw you but I didn't really talk to anyone at all unless I was in front of a TV screen or outside watching ducks swim in the lake.

MysteriousSilver

Smash Ace
I AM SO SCRUBBY IT'S RIDICULOUS. Roll-through is unpunishable, right? When they run up and spotdodge over and over again, just KEEP ON SWINGIN'.

3: Pierce7d - Wanted to play games with you, never got the chance. Good ****, though.
9: Zeton - Thanks for you help, I feel a lot more comfortable with the Fox matchup now. I mean, you're the only Fox I've ever met in tournament (and that was like once in 2008), but it doesn't hurt to be prepared.
17: Nicole - Hills will get you next time, just wait. Totally.
17: ook - Love playing games with you. Pirate Ship and whatever else we played on and all sorts of random stages, hell yeah.
25: Trent - YOUR CAR IS AN OVEN
33: D.Disciple - Once I heard Ally was the next fight I wanted that match so bad. Also, I really need to learn not to WoI so much/be safer over the edge, it friggin killed my spirit.
33: GameGenie - High execution fighters are for losers.
33: NGamer3k - I hardly talked to you or anything. I keep saying this, but we should play SoulCal sometime.
33: Joker - I know I can outcamp Snake. I know it. I just need to try harder.
33: Wang - You got hella better, man. I'm busy playing catchup.
33: Thugz - I'm so salty you wouldn't believe. I swear I'll give you a better fight next time.
49: Red Ryu - Thanks for the advice, it helped me in my first match. I'll keep relearning and be back in no time.
49: Schizm - I miss fighting your GnW for some reason. We should play some games sometime.
49: Hills - I keep waiting for the day when you show up to one of these things and outplace me so hard my head spins. You've hella good in you, just have a lot of learning to do and experience to gain.
49: Silver - No wins?! What happened to the two-win curse? You're losin' it, man!

Y'all just wait until my Wii gets back from repairs. I'm climbing back into the saddle and comin' for everyone.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
wow Red Ryu was at this? I can't believe I didn't troll him IRL.

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
GJ to Pierce. Besides the whole calling people for 5+ minutes in between his games with Kain. :laugh:

Fun tourney, screw the high venue fee for such a small space.
$10 is standard venue fee wherever you go. Be lucky we didn't charge more.

I personally doubt any splitting occurred. M2K pulled a convincing 2 games easily in GF, then Ally seemed like he gave up and they ended up doing a Falco ditto, a Dedede ditto, then another MK ditto to finish things off.

This is just from the perspective of a stream monster. While it was a little lame, it didn't seem like splitting to me. Just... Ally gave up, I think.
By the time GF rolled around, nearly everyone was watching a Marvel money match instead. So I imagine the hype died for the players.

@Red Ryu- I was the guy running the brackets so you definitely saw me a lot.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Great tournament, very fun. shoutouts later.

One thing first though.... it looks like someone did something to fry my wii at this tournament. Mine was the one on the smallish TV near the middle of the room... someone converted it to melee without asking, and my wii doesn't do well with gamecube games and it overheated.

I'm not blaming anyone/asking for someone to pay for it or anything, since this wii was old as **** and probably gonna die soon anyways, but I'm just saying this because I'm assuming the melee disc is still in there (I haven't figured out how to eject the disc yet since the wii won't boot up), which means that I likely have someone's melee disc and someone has my brawl disc.

So whoever converted my wii to melee, please PM me or something so I can get my brawl disc back. And please ask next time you mess with someone's wii lol.

Trent

Smash Champion
$10 is standard venue fee wherever you go. Be lucky we didn't charge more.
If you guys had to pay over $700 for that little room, that's pretty sad..

Also $5 is usually the standard unless it's a national or somethin'.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Yink- One of the best tournies I've been to since 06. Like I told you were earlier, it went crazy smooth, had loads of setups, and it was really laid back. I actually liked having no pools. I hate being at a tournament till 3 AM where things are rushed and tvs are on lockdown. It was difficult at times to find some of the better skilled players that weren't busy with the tourney, and everyone is guaranteed to play a couple great players with pools. I played tons of games with good players though, just not the best of the best. I'm glad it was done this way. Props to your helper on the computer as well, sorry I didn't catch your name.

5: Arty-nice seeing you again. Those doubles matches with you and Count were fun. It felt like you weren't giving it your best, but I dunno.

7: Domo- Thanks for sitting down and explaining falco and a few mk tips for me. It really helped a ton.

9: Sago- Thanks for the sonic tips beforehand. I was clueless and it was SO CLOSE to working in my favor. It went last hit, but I would have got blown out had I not talked to you beforehand.

13: DeLux-fun doubs friendlies. Awesome placing with your IC.

13: Sword_Master91- Doubles set was intense, and that MM with your marth was fun. One of the smarter players I've faced.

17: Ripple- Thanks so much for the housing and hospitality. You're so versatile with your characters in both games. "I feel like I'm eating a tree right now," lol.

17: PFGC Indianaz Finest- wish I got to play you in either game.

17: MegaRobMan- Really good wolf. I really enjoyed our matches too. I don't really play D3, but I've been wanting to try it once against a competent wolf for forever. You were just the first to come along, didn't intend to be a ****, lol.

17: FAE- Good seeing you again after so long. You're even better than you were back then. Zelda/Lucas is impossible to beat.

17: DLA- fun and pretty close money match.

17: Nicole-good seeing you again. I watched part of your set vs Kain; I thought you had him.

25: Scythe-GGs in melee.

25: Zwarm-It was nice playing you in melee. Awesome brawl placement man, I'm impressed.

25: Mr. Doom- Your Ike's neutral B made me look ******** all 3 stocks. I almost wish that was recorded, lol. Thanks for the ike/snake tips too.

25: Trent- bracket match was SO CLOSE and intense. Those u-air kills won you the set. I think you were figuring me out towards the end. If we played again right after I know I would've lost. Never met you and heard you quit, but I'm glad you're back.

25: Akashi- good MM, and thanks for the snake tips. I've never been so hopeless against a snake in my life when I played you. I'm glad you went marth game 3, lol.

25: Triple R-insane kirby. You punished my mistakes really well in melee, and I was mind blown watching you play zoze in brawl. Very creative and effective play style.

33: D.Disciple-awesome lucario and teammate. Sorry I didn't do better. We played well and didn't make many mistakes, but they cost us stocks a lot of times. Thanks for carrying us, still a little sad we didn't pull through in the close ones though.

33: GameGenie- sorry bout getting confused thinking I had to play you.

33: Meneil- great ike. After I won those first 2, I felt hopeless, lol.

33: Oro- fun match in melee and brawl doubles. Wish I could have played you a lot more matches in melee though. You were too busy storming through that losers bracket though.

33: Future- good seeing you again. Hope your driving trip wasn't miserable on that little sleep.

33: Tmacc- good seeing you again. Didn't play your diddy, but your mk is pretty good. It's getting almost as knowledgeable as your D3. Sorry about you having to wait so long to get home. Didn't know you just needed in your car, or else I'm sure zoze would have given you the keys much sooner.

49: Aura- fun friendlies

49: Zeal- fun melee friendlies

49: Red Ryu- didn't know you were here. Sad I didn't meet you.

49: Jaeke- I feel bad about your bracket. Pretty good lucario/lucas. Keep studying and improving.

49: Fujin- Your zelda has improved a lot since I last saw you. Still don't know how you play zelda at that level at all. Lucas/Zelda is still ********.

65: Zozefup-lololololololololololololol. Revenge on bracket placement from the last 5 years, lol.

65: SpongeJordan- Didn't know you were here, wish I got to meet you.

Venue fee haters- You knew from the beginning it was $10, if it was a problem you shouldn't have came. Enjoy the tournament and experience. It was crazy smooth AND laid back. Also, it's not every weekend you get 70+ in the midwest with M2K, Ally, Pierce, Tec0, Kansas, Illinois, Count, etc together for a tournament.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Shoutouts for all of you people

First of all, thanks Yink for the tourney and not DQ Nebraska cause we're a bunch of chill ni*ga's and we were almost an hour late cause we forgot to get gas.

Ally- It was nice meeting you and M2k and sorry if I came off as a depressing person who has doubts about quitting smash or taking a break off of it cause of having jack sh*t in my state and it's many many faults when it comes to competitive games. I wanted to get games with you maybe next time.

Pierce- Thanks for the games and trying to cheer me up despite me being mad about getting no friendlies and being pissed off getting their late. Gg's though and I will talk to you later about Marth.

Holmes- Good stuff son.

Arty- I wanted to play you so bad maybe next time.

Kain- I wanted to play your Wolf so bad. Maybe i get a chance next time.

Yoshq- We are getting games in next time we meet man.

Zeton- Nice metting you again but wasn't able to get games with you bummed me out. With that hair man, should I call you a mexican, a ni*ga, a Michael Jackson hair lover or a halfrican, all of the above or what man I'm confused?

Nicole- Thanks for helping me in my depressing time of need.

Bpow- Good stuff this tourney, your really stepping it up.

Lux- Don't try to risk one's health over a brawl match, we don't want a chill person such as yourself be dead.

JAYFORD- You paper thin, floaty bi*ch *** ni**a I should of have that match won and would of got 25th hell even 17th place but you have to be a hater and mess me up on a slipup and you have no idea how salty I am because of it. Good games though and thanks for helping Rob out with his melee disk dilema.

DLA- You beat Trent, that's not going to happen again if Rob, Thugz or I beat you first so he won't get a shot to. Also I want to play your Ganon next time I see you.

Mr.Doom- Sorry for you being sickly at the tourney and I never got a chance to play you in some Pkmn or smash and help me with DI oh well maybe next time.

FAE- Good stuff beating Kain and what not and being able to show up to this tourney. Sucks that we didn't get no games of Japanese Monster Cockfighting A.k.a Pkmn in since the last Joker's or smash but either way it was nice seeing you and talking bout that crappy Smogon and that Garchomp banning. Also I want you to contribute your thoughts in the Lucas/Falco Mu thread in the Falco boards.

Nappy- Nice seeing you again never got a game with you which bummed me out.

D.DISCIPLE- my ni*ga. I'm happy that I was able to meet you Irl and to get at your Lucario being a few days new to the character and surprisingly being able to keep up with you at times. Too bad we wasn't able to continue getting games in and what not. Next time we should team up and try to do doubles.

Ook- Wanted to get games with you, maybe next time.

Ripple- Same with Ook you damn Dk main.

Count- I wanted to play you Diddy next time.

Sago- I want to play your Samus maybe next encounter with you.

Tmacc- Next time we should games in.

Fujin- Zelda-falco is a fun Mu glad you was able to come to this tourney and straighten post crap out in that Mu thread.

Akashi- sucks that we didn't get games in.

Trent- Sucks that you gotta bracket *****.

Aura- Sucks that i had to beat you in that tourney match after having to play Rob. Also sorry that my fatness was trying to eats you and Bolun, luckily I'm not Majin Buu.

SILVER- You may hate techical fighters but remeber when that was the norm for FG's and remember where we are at man. Games are becoming less techical and more easier to play to draw new peeps in which is not a bad thing but always know people want some technical stuff and learning curves as well in that supplies a degree of difficulty in today's fighters and we don't have a luxury of having scenes for games that you like except for smash here which is slowly dwindling. If you wanting some Soul Caliber or Tekken nerding I'm down to play with you man but if you want to get serious bout those games then you have to look elsewhere not here in our state just watch your tongue bout your techincal opinion my friend otherwise an arguement be brewing with other people luckily I'm laid back about it. Anyway I want to get to your Pit again when your not tired but anyway's Gg's.

Triple R- Sorry I didn't play you when you asked me to but I had to play Jayford in tourney sorry.

Red Ryu- I'm sad that never got a chance to play your Lucario maybe next time.

Thugz- We're scrapping next time to see which one of us is better at the moment.

Megarobman- What's The **** is so damn funny on the car ride home, do I have to shoot you in the leg? Also how the hell you lose to Zues in melee?

Kuares- More Fox/Falco space animal fun time is always appricated with you man Gg's and how the hell you got 9th in Melee, you play Roy?

Melee and Project M shoutouts

Spoon- Gg's man sorry i had to crap on you in melee.

Bolun A.k.a. Ballin- Sorry if my fat body was trying to eaten you in the car ride and back luckily I'm not Majin Buu. We need to get Marth dittos again we never got a chance to settle the score but I beat you with Roy a game so it makes up for it a little.

Fluxwolf- Playing you was hella funds in both Project M and melee. You **** on me with Project M Mk and you think he's going to give melee top tiers a run for their money in the later builds, we'll see man. We'll also need more SF3rd Strike character selection screen music with some Jazzy NYC '99 as well as some F-zero Jazz.

Monkunit- Thanks for the money match and the games luckily your brother and Strongbad got revenge for you.

Standardtoaster- Why do yours Zelda hurt so hard dammit too bad we never got the Money matches recorded I'm sad because of it.

STRONGBAD- I'm salty at you son so much salt flows through me right now like the Missouri River right now. That Mm with you was fun even though I got **** on. During our melee match I was so happy at the end because I was mad at my brawl performance but switching to Falco against your Dk was the smart choice even though I was nervous bout using him in such a long time being rusty with him and all. I never had that much fun in a melee match in a while and I thank you for it. Playing that new Project M build bums me alot that I'm playing the demo so much and you developers are doing such a good job with the project I'm getting you next time Strongbad that's a promise.

Oro- How a scrub like you get 3rd place? Anyways nice meeting you again I'm sad that I never got a chance to play your Falcon next time son. Also you played brawl here?

Any else I miss with thses shoutouts I apoplgize but typing all of these shoutouts on Wii internet is a pain in the ***.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
JOKER!!! I feel so bad for you man. I'm glad you got in a lot of matches with M2K. It just sucks to see you in a placing like this since Iowa became a Doubles dominate state. RAZOR!!! Come back to Des Moines!!!

BPx

Smash Lord
JOKER!!! I feel so bad for you man. I'm glad you got in a lot of matches with M2K. It just sucks to see you in a placing like this since Iowa became a Doubles dominate state. RAZOR!!! Come back to Des Moines!!!
Joker, Dustin, and I have been playing singles at least one night a week for the past month :/
Thats just when you or jizm don't show up. :-S

Starting shoutouts now, I'll probably post them later or something.

Ripple, I think you have my set vs Fino recorded, and hopefully Zeton and I's matches vs M2K/Fino get uploaded as well, they were on the big tv on the right side of the room(using the TO desk as "left side").

Thank you so much for hosting this Chloe, Iowa really needed a tourney like this, and you made it happen. <3

Arty

Smash Lord
Very Fun tourney, thanks Yink!

Shoutouts

1: Mew2King - Nice job winning!
2: Ally - GGs dude! Almost had you both games. Really wanted to do Falco vs Wario though :(
3: Pierce7d - I was really hoping I would beat Fino so I could get a chance to play you. Oh well next time!
4: Fino - GGs man. Sorry for the ragequit. I was really mad at myself for picking Snake. For some reason I thought you had no clue how to do the CG on Snake but when you pulled it off first stock, I knew I was done :c
5: Holmes - I also really wanted to play you to see how you compared with Kain. Ggs in doubles
7: Kain - You got this next time! Soup sucks
7: Domo - Good stuff on 7th, we'll do that crew battle next time!
9: MJG - I guess 9th is good for the best Toonlink in Kansas ;)
9: YoshQ - GGs man. Getting hit by a fully charged f-smash sucks though lol
9: Zeton - I wanted my rematch from last Brainshock!
9: Sago - Tigerface too good! You got Holmes next time. But for now, get steppin
13: BPow - No clue who you were before this, but impressive Wario man!
13: Sword_Master91 - GGs Moe. We gotta do that $MM some time. Nice seein you though
13: Count - Good stuff in doubles. I shouldve went GW against Yosh/Triple R. Oh well, let's play some games in teh summer!
17: Ripple - I'm surprised you lost to Delux man, you **** ICs!
17: PFGC Indianaz Finest - Good stuff in brawl lol. Good **** commentating my match! :colorful:
17: FAE - Good stuff taking out Kain, crazy Lucas
17: DLA - GGs man and thanks for getting food. Spotdodging a charged f-smash however was :(
17: Nicole - I thought I was going to play you again, but you lost that close match to YoshQ :( Also that ending against Fino was just terrible lol
17: Nappy - GGs in doubles man. Nice seein you man. I'll see about adding you back on facebook lol ;)
17: ook - Didn't watch your match against Ally :( Oh well, good stuff against Nicole lol "**** yah!"
25: Scythe - Don't be losin to Nebraska Falcons now!
25: Zwarm - Nice job man. Almost had 17th too. Looks like you found a legit main secondary combo with Peach/Rob now!
25: Jlo - Nice seein you again. Your peach is great too!
25: Mr. Doom - You didn't look well this tourney. Hope you feel better and ggs in doubles
25: Trent - Ganon > Sonic man. Good stuff though!
25: Akashi - Tough bracket man. Oh well. I saw you going toe to toe with Fino after I lost so good stuff on that. Do you have my beer holder? :c
25: Triple R - Sick Kirby as always dude! You guys rocked us hard in doubles!
33: Cool_guy69 - Such a cool guy!
33: D.Disciple - Nice seein you again man! You always bring that hype with you to tournies!
33: Nom - That aint Norm
33: GameGenie - Yay for more Falco rep!
33: Joker - GGs dude. Tough bracket. You should have probably stayed Snake, but your Marth played well even though I love that matchup! Bring Razer next time. No life johns from him!!
33: Rob Gambino - Nice seein you again man. I was tryin in our doubles matches, except when I went MK lol. GGs you and Zoze shouldve teamed, you guys work well together.
33: Meneil - Almost had DLA!! :( Nice gettin food with you though!
33: Kirk - Noooo YoshQ got you back this tourney :( You were'nt wearin your Red hat though. You always bring that to tourneys!
33: Oro - Nice job in Melee.
Kirby
That Falcon put in work in losers bracket.
Kirby
Tough
Kirby
bracket
Kirby
though
Kirby
in brawl
Kirby
Kirby
Kirby
HOW DOES A FALCON LOSE TO KIRBY IN MELEE!!!
33: Future - Nice seein you again. Still insane as usual. You didn't look like you cared though :(
33: Tmacc - Nice seein you Tmacc. Fun games. Stop airdodging with DDD!!!
33: Thugz - We'll get that $MM in next time. I got some tricks against Pika ;)
49: Red Ryu - Best in WI!! Good showing against Kain dude!
49: Fujin - Didn't really talk or play. Next time man!!
65: Zozefup - Ouch :( Tough bracket though! GGs man. Facing you was one tough first round match. Nice seein you again and stop smiling!!
65: SpongeJordan - 2nd Best in WI! :( Oh well, almost had Fuujin! Stop playing WoW though!

Slimpy - Good stuff in Melee man! You got me next time ;)
Tec0 - Great Marth dude. Hope you had fun.
Yink - Thanks for hosting. Tourney was ran great overall. The venue was like a furnace though, but nothing really you could do about that. :(
Other TO - Nice job hosting as well. Couldn't catch your name, but you know I love you!!

I gotta stop entering Melee at these lol. I always end up forefeiting to focus on my Brawl matches :(

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
One thing first though.... it looks like someone did something to fry my wii at this tournament. Mine was the one on the smallish TV near the middle of the room... someone converted it to melee without asking, and my wii doesn't do well with gamecube games and it overheated.

but I'm just saying this because I'm assuming the melee disc is still in there (I haven't figured out how to eject the disc yet since the wii won't boot up), which means that I likely have someone's melee disc and someone has my brawl disc.
I can explain this one other than where your copy of brawl is. Jayford wanted another melee set up, so I gave him my copy of melee and a memory card. He chose your Wii and put my melee in that. When it came time to close down, I tried to eject the wii and nothing came out, so I figured someone stole my copy of melee, so I hunted down Jayford and he gave me his copy of melee. I'm still not pleased because my copy of Melee is a first edition so it has all the Link glitches in it and ****, but I appreciate the gesture.

To get the disc out (after the Wii cools down, hopefully), grab a full sized CD you don't care about, and try to insert it. This should line up the GC disc with the ejecting and it should pop out just fine. An old Nebraska TO has the same problem with his wii. The disc you can either return to Jayford or you can just keep it or we can swap copies at the next tournament.

I'm sorry someone walked off with your copy of brawl, that's happend to me before. Keep the melee disc until someone returns it.

17: MegaRobMan- Really good wolf. I really enjoyed our matches too. I don't really play D3, but I've been wanting to try it once against a competent wolf for forever. You were just the first to come along, didn't intend to be a ****, lol.
D3 is AIDS./End.

Seriously.

Nah, it's cool, I need to learn how to beat D3 (especially on FD), which is exactly what Tyser said "Just stand there and Bair my shield and wait for me to make a mistake".

First of all, thanks Yink for the tourney and not DQ Nebraska cause we're a bunch of chill ni*ga's and we were almost an hour late cause we forgot to get gas.

Ally- It was nice meeting you and M2k and sorry if I came off as a depressing person who has doubts about quitting smash or taking a break off of it cause of having jack sh*t in my state and it's many many faults when it comes to competitive games. I wanted to get games with you maybe next time.

Aura- Sucks that i had to beat you in that tourney match after having to play Rob. Also sorry that my fatness was trying to eats young and Bolun, luckily I'm not Majin Buu.

Thugz- We're scrapping next time to see which one of us is better at the moment.

Megarobman- What's The **** is so damn funny on the car ride home, do I have to shoot you in the leg? Also how the hell you lose to Zues in melee?
This.

GameGenie, you don't drive so it's your fault you don't come and play games. I try and host games like every single night, don't be crying.

Also, lol you are pretty close to Majin Boo.

And yes, you need to play Thugz so we can get this New PR off the ground.

And you are what's so damn funny, that's what.

IMPORTANT EDIT

Did anyone come away with an extra wii-mote and classic controller with a battery pack from the company DreamWare, cause I need that.

Nicole

Smash Champion
this tournament was super fun! great job to yink for hosting it and props to ngamer too, for helping with the bracket. it ended pretty well on time and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. this was a great tournament for me to come back to the MW for!

sago - thanks for teaming with me tiger lol! i had alot of fun with ya and i think our styles worked perfectly together. some gayness happened at the end but it's all good. anytime you want to team again i'm down. plus chilling with ya at the jazzfest was a riot.

triple r - HOW THE FAWK do you get 5th with kirby in melee? i didnt get to see you play at all. nice chatting with ya and our teams matches were fun.

fino - i gotchu next time! really tho, they were great matches and i couldnt even be mad about the spike lol. gj in doubles too, i saw alot of improvement in your mk :metaknight: congrats on 4th.

yosh - fk you buddy. lol, i kid. it was great seeing you again and actually getting to hang out a little at the jazzfest even though we neglected our matches...whoops.

fujin - you almost fkn killed us and took us to **** city. still, i got to sleep so i thank you for driving and for staying awake all night. we'll drink those 4 lokos sometime sson!

fae - you did a great job beating kain, i was really hoping for you to get in the top 10. i know you can do it. plus lucas is a good character!!! (not a great character, but you KNOW he's not bad)

mjg - you slapped me and i still brought you back food. what a pal i am. perhaps you should team with me at the next event? :troll: if we win i'll buy you a grape soda LOOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL.

future - for being such a **** player you have the worst luck at this game. try not to care so much when dumb **** happens. nice hanging with ya again though, i missed your silliness when i was on the EC.

megarobman - your wolf is getting quite good (and campy lol). you had me biting my nails that last match when you killed me and you were at like...80%.

bpow- YOU have improved sooooo much it's ridiculous. can't wait to see how you're placing in another few months. plus your hat was tight : D get me next time for the green activities, but i think i was playing fino at the time when you guys all did it lol.

tmacc - diddy's recovery is gay lol, just keep practicing him though and i know you'll get it. good seeing you again, i hope ocarina of time starts going better for you haha. you inspired me to start playing it again, its been awhile!

kain - god kais! fun friendlies and trolling haha. its nice to play someone that doesnt camp me in friendlies -and- is a really good player. nice seeing you and chatting as well.

ally - thanks for the support vs fino. good seeing you again, hope you can make it out to a few more MW tournies. you and kain looked like a sick team also, glad i didnt have to play against you guys!

zeton - good chatting with ya after the tourney. hope everything works out for you. just play the character you love and dont let people ***** on you for it. GL with the real life stuff too, i hope you dont end up quitting brawl but i'd understand of course (i think everyone would).

trent - nice seeing you again! glad you made it out to this thing. don't let brawl get you down :/

count - nice meeting you, you're a cool guy and your diddy is quite good. sorry to hear you got ***** by kanasas lol, it happens to the best of us...alot :C

holms - you put in work at this thing, congrats. it was that lucky ripped smiley face shirt that did it. dont' lose to marth anymore tho k?

pierce - thanks to your great performance all the coasts are going to think MW is trash lol. seriously good job though, its nice to see you placing well!

everyone else ggs, anyone i forgot you're probably cool unless i purposely forgot you in which case FK YOU.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
If anyone cares to know about Mr. Doom's condition, he died, went to hell, played his modded doom levels, destroyed the Demon Spitter, and came back. He's feeling fine, now.

yoshq

Smash Master
IMPORTANT EDIT

Did anyone come away with an extra wii-mote and classic controller with a battery pack from the company DreamWare, cause I need that.
i brought that to the front table at the end of the tourney, yink or someone should have it.

also, shoutouts later.

D

Deleted member

How did some people miss Red Ryu at this?

He's the nice, big, red, fuzzy Lucario.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
1: Mew2King: “MK ditto me, I need to warm up for Ally.” Guess I did a good job of warming you up, lol

2: Ally: Favorite player, nice guy.

3: Pierce7d: GGs in doubles, wish we had gotten to play some singles so I could get some amazing coaching from you.

4: Fino: Good job man, you just keep getting better.

5: Holmes: 5th?? Nice man, keep it up.

5: Arty: Nice seeing you again! Good to see I still kind of have it in the D3 Falco MU  fun friendlies!

7: Kain: Love talking to you, as usual. Don’t lose to Loooocas.

7: Domo: Thanks for the beat down first round winners, lol, GGs.

9: MJG: Swag.

9: YoshQ: MAH SDDDDDDs. Lol GGs, <3 you, can’t wait to play again and hopefully party next time.

9: Zeton: Keep your head up.

9: Sago: We finally got to hang, tiger. Super cool guy, awesome games in doubles.

13: DeLux: Nice placing, fun friendlies.

13: BPow: Dude, way to **** man, I’m proud of you.

13: Sword_Master91: GGs in doubles.

13: Count: Thanks for talking man, youre really down to earth. Glad we were able to get some dittos in, I learned a lot. Can’t wait till next time.

17: Ripple: Dude, fun weekend. Your house is awesome, btw. Thanks so much for housing and everything else.

17: MegaRobMan: So sad we only talked twice AND we didn’t play any 

17: FAE: Fun trip bro, <3 you. Keep up the good work, you keep getting better and better. And stop eating so much damn SUGAR. Jesus kid, lol. But seriously, see you again in August.

17: DLA: Nice seeing you bro, dat Ganon.

17: Nicole: Fun trip. Sorry I played League at your house :p Keep up the good work, awesome hanging this weekend. I missed you, and so did STL.

17: Nappy: GGs.

17: ook: Nice seeing you bro.

25: Jlo: JLOOOO good doubles, niceeeee seeing ya.

25: Mr. Doom: You looked a bit sick, eh? Too many modded Doom levels?

25: Trent: Always a pleasure, my friend. *slaps for thinking about spin dash*

25: Triple R: Lets play next time.

33: GameGenie: Dat Gamegenie.

33: NGamer3k: Awesome job helping Yink run the tourney, I appreciate it.

33: Joker: Loved teaming man, 7th is very respectable. Sorry we both got effed by our singles bracket 

33: Rob Gambino: Good seeing you man, hope all stays well. Glad you could come out!

33: Kirk: Fun friendlies.

33: Future: Good seeing you man, fun trip. Sorry we got effed by random singles bracket. Oh well, see you when I’m back in STL in August! DAT RANDOM FIRE PILLAR! Oh, and…SO DA SOO (SOOOO DA SOOOOOO).

33: Tmacc: Don’t SD. Ever.

33: Wang.: Thanks foor dat support in my matches bro :D

33: Thugz: GGs man, keep it up.

49: Schizm: Fun doubles matches.

49: Fujin: Thanks for driving back man, I appreciate it. EVEN THOUGH YOU ALMOST ****ING KILLED US. Lol, seriously, you beasted that drive, I appreciate it. Learn to drive on the right side of the road though :p

65: Zozefup: Good seeing you man, glad you could come out! Hope you had a good time, come to Cape sometime and let’s play some. Bring Rob too.

Yink: Thanks for hosting, you did an AWESOME job. Even if I was pissed about random brackets, I still had a great time and will definitely come to the next one.

Awesome tournament, <3 you all and the Smash scene. Keep it up, can’t wait to see you all again soon.

Tmacc out.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I can't believe I missed this:

Great job in singles, Holmes!!

:phone:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
If anyone has a match between me and Pierce on their Wii, can they please get it uploaded for me so I can get it critique and discussed in the Falco boards? Thank you for your time and my tag on that video was Gmg22 Falco vs. Marth.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
D= I didn't even notice you were there Red Ryu :(.

I tried looking around but I mostly just camped the melee setup, and were talking to like people so iunno. :(

Oh being drunk on that flight was awful cuz I hit turbulence and stuff. Thought I was gonna vomit so many times :<

Overall though, I had a ton of fun. I wish I knew more brawl players than like the 6 I knew or something but I'm still happy I went over anyway totally worth the trip to meet the people.

Oh, and I split for melee because when I was looking for m2k and stuff, he had like 5 brawl matches lined up and it was just taking too long. Sorry if I disappointed you guys for melee D=

And I'll do shoutouts later when I'm not starving >_<

Good stuff to Pierce, m2k and Ally for top 3.

IL for being awesome and chilling and stuff.

Mugi for cake

Kirby for beating Kyle.

Yink for hosting and being cool and stuff.

Marth for having lots of range.

And uhhh iunno.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Great tournament, very fun. shoutouts later.

I'm not blaming anyone/asking for someone to pay for it or anything, since this wii was old as **** and probably gonna die soon anyways, but I'm just saying this because I'm assuming the melee disc is still in there (I haven't figured out how to eject the disc yet since the wii won't boot up), which means that I likely have someone's melee disc and someone has my brawl disc.

So whoever converted my wii to melee, please PM me or something so I can get my brawl disc back. And please ask next time you mess with someone's wii lol.
well me and sago were palying when it froze, but I didn't actually set up melee there :l

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
well me and sago were palying when it froze, but I didn't actually set up melee there :l
that's alright, sago's grease probably overheated my wii. nothing he can do about it really.

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace
-----------------real shoutouts cause it was so fun

shoutouts to keith/nappy/kyle/randall for making the most based ride i had in a while.

shoutouts to brandon for the housing. it was dope man.

shoutouts to colin for the weed and being chill

nappy-dont practice get 5th

mjg- lol good seeing u. we didnt get to mm o

domo- cool seeing u again too. thanks for dropping some mvc3 knowledge on me during the set.

akashi- im gonna try to use marth at the next tourney mane (except for mks) fun mms too.

zeton- im sure if ppl saw our mms they wouldve been ****in. good games man ur one of my favorite players to play against.

nicole- almost beat that wh0re character. u got it next time.

yink- thanks for hosting

kain-good seeing ya mane.

deshane- it was cool for u to fly there. we should play more while we are in the same state lol.

official marth main after this tourney

we out

:marth:

napZzz

Smash Hero
shoutouts

2: Ally ($147)- I'm you're biggest fan. I'm upset I lost to pierce in front of you, but whats done is done. Come back to snake :(
3: Pierce7d ($88)-I was really hyped to play you, I thought I could take it home but you were alot better than I expected...lmao. Good ****in games
4: Fino ($60)- I feel like if I had played you this time around I could've made it close/won, who cares I ****in blow. I dont not like you as a person anymore really, you've been nice lately. I'll see you again eventually ;o
5: Arty ($15)-GG's in dubs, re add me on facebook T_T
7: Kain- Come on kain, I told you...once I was out there was noone to stop you...and you ****ed up. I hope I get to play you next time around, getting bodied by a wolf should be fun
7: Domo- Ugghhhhhhh so hard to play against, I really started ****ing up once you put the pressure on me, gg's in dubs/singles
9: MJG - YOU IGNORED ME ALL TOURNEY
9: YoshQ - You're a ***, get carried by RRR
9: Sago - ITs always fun to see you, good games in melee lmao. TIGERFACE
13: DeLux- lol I didn't even know you were here. Good job
13: BPow- housing with you was the ****, just smoking weed on the porch and chillin. Thats what i'm talkin about. Good job beating fino
13: Count-Should've tried to play you, i'm bad at diddy v snake and you're one of the few good ones out there :/ dubs games were intense
17: Nappy- you suck, worst snaek in the mw
25: Mr. Doom-uh, I didn't know coaching was against the rules? Kansas must hate me then :/
25: Akashi-we didn't talk enough :( COME BACK TO SNAKE
25: Triple R-It ****ing sucks we had to play each other in losers. You were playing so well, good **** in dubs
33: Cool_guy69-You're the ****in man
33: D.Disciple-bodied

also, shoutouts to minnesota for the based car ride. swag

nothing to really say after that. I'll be at the next brainshock, and at the next midwest tourney tryna prove i'm comin for the top and showin all you hoes who the real snake is. shoutouts to whoever brandons friend was, I cant remember your name LOL

Top Bottom