• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock α (Alpha)

What should our Side Tournament be?

• Mario Party 2 or 4

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • Super Smash Brothers Melee

Votes: 34 49.3%
  • Brawl Minus

Votes: 15 21.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Hey guys I tried to make a super cool picture for this but uh

well

[collapse=:|]
[/collapse]

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
You guys are mad slow. You had a lot of time to figure that out Mr. Doom. I wanted a better date but this is what I have to offer you.

For all it's worth, this is after Thanksgiving. I really hope people still go and it sounds like the turnout is still going to be pretty good.

@Asdioh: My gosh lol. That's hilarious!

EDIT: Oh ok this got stuck again? Sweet.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I'm really sad my manager won't let me have this day off. D:
If composer is still going I'm probably going to give yinks gift to him so he can give it to you at this yink. :O

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Wow Kassandra, you got me something? That's so thoughtful! ;-; Don't worry, I'll host another tournament (with a better date) in the future so don't sweat it.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I'm not gonna quit. I have time now, so I won't. I will then host more tournaments in the future.

I know you're still coming anyways though lol. And Asdioh, do it.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Wait...how far is the drive from KC? I never checked loll.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
So I'm still driving to this and bringing people with me, but housing with Joker is just not sensible. I thought the tournament was 2 hours PAST Joker, but it's actually 2 hours CLOSER to me than Joker.

Click the picture to make it bigger

So me and the people riding with me will be getting a Motel, most likely.

Joker, we'll have to get our practice in early @ the tournament!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Can anyone house us that is not 2 hours away from the venue? >_>

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I could ask Kuares to house MO instead >.> I mean, I'm sorry about the housing problems. How many were you thinking Hylian?

Twinkieftw

Smash Cadet
Definitely showing up. Bringing two-three people with me.

Do you still need set-ups? I can possibly bring a maximum of two for either Brawl or Melee. I'd have to see.

P.S. Song on the first page. <3 it.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I could ask Kuares to house MO instead >.> I mean, I'm sorry about the housing problems. How many were you thinking Hylian?
3-4. Does he live close to the venue?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
3-4. Does he live close to the venue?
Well, he lives literally like 30 min away from it. That's as close as it comes I think. :/ I'm sorry I don't have anywhere closer...most of the Iowa scene is in Des Moines.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Well, he lives literally like 30 min away from it. That's as close as it comes I think. :/ I'm sorry I don't have anywhere closer...most of the Iowa scene is in Des Moines.
30 mins is doable, it just depends on which direction he lives from it. Could you have him PM me his address?

Radium88

Smash Lord
Yeah we have 2 cars coming and the other car I think decided to get a motel. If we have 3-4 ppl that could get housing, that would be great. We have an air mattress and ppl dont mind the floor either. I will bake them something!! As long as we actually stay there of course :)

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yeah we have 2 cars coming and the other car I think decided to get a motel. If we have 3-4 ppl that could get housing, that would be great. We have an air mattress and ppl dont mind the floor either. I will bake them something!! As long as we actually stay there of course :)
I need to grab Kuares' address for you and Hylian, so I'll be sure to get that to you guys tonight. Gotta get ahold of Kuares.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Haha, I don't think Dajayman will ever tell anyone in IL something that actually matters. I doubt he would be going to this either since he is broke. I will see what I can do, so far it's just me and DLA. (I am not driving Lain to this... >_>)
I have bern namesearch summoned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom