• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Borderlands 2 / General Borderlands Discussion -- Vault Hunters Wanted! --

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
NECRO BUMP.

I got Borderlands. So plz do play with me.

My Xbox live tag is Neokrw.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
SWEET MOTHER, SWEET MOTHER.

That's one heck of a Necro Bump.

I think a lot of us have moved on for the time being. With the likes of Battlefield 3, Call of Duty, Skyrim; It's gonna be a little difficult to pry someone away from those. :/ Sorry mate.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
SWEET MOTHER, SWEET MOTHER.

That's one heck of a Necro Bump.

I think a lot of us have moved on for the time being. With the likes of Battlefield 3, Call of Duty, Skyrim; It's gonna be a little difficult to pry someone away from those. :/ Sorry mate.
Hahaha, yeah. I can understand... especially with Skyrim. It's ok. : D

And I heard about Borderlands 2. Oh well, I got this cuz it was the only thing I could think of getting so far.

I was thinking about getting this game

:phone:
It's fun. : D If you do get it, let me know.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I still play this game.
Every time I go back to it, I remember that it is my favorite game of all time. I don't like playing with people unless I'm farming though >.>

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Actually, I was never a cheater. I RECEIVED a hacked gun on my friends XBL account which I used to farm Crawmerax for pearlescents.
That is it. I don't even have those characters anymore, although when I do get the DLC again I will use a hacked gun to farm Crawmerax. I've already beaten him legitimately about 50 times, so it just becomes a time restraint thing.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Actually, I was never a cheater. I RECEIVED a hacked gun on my friends XBL account which I used to farm Crawmerax for pearlescents.
That is it. I don't even have those characters anymore, although when I do get the DLC again I will use a hacked gun to farm Crawmerax. I've already beaten him legitimately about 50 times, so it just becomes a time restraint thing.
:glare::glare::glare:

My Hunter can still kill him within 3 minutes or less in a party of 2 or more because of the way I'm specced and the weapons I have.

You know how I feel about legitimacy and hacked anything. Son, I am disappoint.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
F8AL, you are supposed to DOWNLOAD the DLC
not buy a new disc. You can buy General Knoxx on the Marketplace. That is the best one :3

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Yeah its all new content and its well worth it. This game is incredibly good, actually no not good, its great.
F8AL, you are supposed to DOWNLOAD the DLC
not buy a new disc. You can buy General Knoxx on the Marketplace. That is the best one :3
Yus yus yus yus yus!

:3

I can't wait for Borderlands 2. I'm so pumped for that game. I'm pretty sure Skyrim is the only other game I've put more time in to, next to Borderlands.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Jackiechanwtf.jpg

The GotY edition doesn't have the content on disc.

You wouldn't be double dipping.

You didn't answer my question in regards to freeing up under 2 gigs of space.

I can go on my Xbox right now and free up 2 gigs worth of stuff I'm not using.

:glare:
You still have to download them to your HDD, I have a lot of Rock Band songs and Halo 3 replays.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Which I see you play how often?

The Halo 3 replays, fine. Keep.

The rock band stuff can be redownloaded and the press of a button because it's saved to your download history.

This isn't that hard.
I didn't think you cared this much about me, brodin. :tytypoo:

PS: That's what she said. kekekekekekekekekekekekeke ^_^

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
BORDERLANDS IS AMAZING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOEfjqufNG8
I've farmed it soooooo hard lol. That video is legit with no modded weapons.

Borderlands 2 should be even better :)
BL2 is tied for my #1 game of the year for next year (Mass Effect 3 being the other contender).

There might be something else I'm missing. >.>

I didn't think you cared this much about me, brodin. :tytypoo:

PS: That's what she said. kekekekekekekekekekekekeke ^_^

:highfive:

Seriously though, all I'm offering is a solution.

I'm the kind of person who who looks at a situation like this (and I'm just going to use yours as an example).

I have X amount of space. I want this. But my drive doesn't have anymore space.

I can either:

A) Do nothing
B) Delete stuff I'm not using to make space

:shrug:

That's my mindset on a lot of things in life. Sorry for forcing that on you, but do you see where I'm coming from?

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I started a Git repository in my saves folder. I am so pro. ^_^

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Slight Bump
I have all the DLC's for XBL outside of the recent one that allows you to go past level 61.
That and some hacked gun I recieved, that I had no idea was hacked, messed up my files. So I need to replay all the story mode and stuff and get back all of guns and stuff for my hunter... I think it's around the level 15 range.

XBL: LunarElement if people still play this game. (All I play is GoW3 L4D2 and sometimes this, so I'm almost never busy with the newest shooters like BF or CoD, or skyrim cause I don't like those games nor own them)

Also, I guess this thread will be used once Borderlands 2 is released?

D

Deleted member

am i the only one that was disappointed in this game? only like 5 real enemy types

maybe that all changes with DLCs though

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I didn't really care about the enemies because they got harder.
The highlight of the game was the guns. Finding 'em, using 'em, farming 'em.
The DLC doesn't introduce new enemies either, except for the Zombie DLC. The enemies usually just have a changed outfit.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I didn't really care about the enemies because they got harder.
The highlight of the game was the guns. Finding 'em, using 'em, farming 'em.
The DLC doesn't introduce new enemies either, except for the Zombie DLC. The enemies usually just have a changed outfit.
General Knoxx sorta did, along with Claptrap.

And I say sorta loosely.

I could careless about the variety or lack thereof with enemies.

Bullets still turn them to mush when I'm done with them.

Browny

Smash Hater
How do you get guns that shoot that fast?!
Well, my soldier character has all weapons maxed to 50 skill point which gives weapons like 100-140% faster fire rate, I then have a class mod which increases all weapons fire rate by 55% (I used this with the rifle) and shotgun rate by 80%, and those are two of the fastest firing guns I have with 12.5 on the rifle and 2.9 I think on the shotgun (I cant check atm). then I max the perk 'metal storm' which gives +30% fire rate.

so it adds up pretty nicely and is all legit :p I used to have a gun which had a speed of 15.0 but I sold it long ago coz it was bad, the fastest Ive been able to get since is countless 12.5's, the glorious ogre (the one I used) is more impressive coz of the 100% chance to explode lol.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
New trailer for Borderlands 2.

I'm linking to Kotaku because YouTube is age restricted.

Well, I'm pumped.
MY BODY IS READY TO DISPENSE JUSTICE.

And by justice, I mean bullets to the face.

I'm curious if "Zero" is a Hunter 'rehash', which I'm fine with, because the Hunter was my main next to the Soldier (who looks awesome), or if he's going to be a completely new melee type. I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing how they both play.

The Soldier looks like he's going to be a walking Sentry Turret. ****in-A-Right.

Top Bottom