• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Borderlands 2 / General Borderlands Discussion -- Vault Hunters Wanted! --

Turazrok

Smash Master
Two-shot pistols don't work all that well for me. 6 or more or else it's being sold.
Get a high reload speed.

Hold the shoot button. for me it's r.

Mash reload.

Shoot like a mofo.

Seriously it works.

Btw anyone got general knox is 60+? I can't kill crawmerax :( . I can also show you how to redo the armory limitless times without a time limit as long as you haven't done all the quests for it.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I don't know what level I am, I just know I hit the level cap.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Steam Level 69 Soldier

The patch that came with the DLC was not the patch that increased the level cap for everyone.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Thank god for the whole "second wind" thing they have in the game. It's saved my *** so many times. :bee:

Turazrok

Smash Master
I have yet to find a skullmasher without negative damage modifiers.

If you guys are looking for a gun let me know.

Because I got a ton of legendaries I really don't need.

I've gone through at least 18 volcanos 10ish pestilences, 8ish hellfires, and 12ish equalizers.

I also have some other stuff I don't really want

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I found some game where someone dropped like 20 pearls, pretty sure they're all fakes so I don't use them.

Also I found a non-elemental machine gun with no level requirement that did like 10 million damage

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I got some weapons from a guy online, and he CLAIMS they're all legit, but I think only some of them were. :-/

There was one that had perfect stats, ie the best damage possible for the gun, the best accuaracy, RoF. Sold that right away.

I'm still sorting through the rest, and now only play with people I trust.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I can't beat Sledge. (I think that is what his name is? Big guy with shields and a hammer.)

Thank god they give you checkpoints.

:c

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Is he the guy at the end of a really long hallway? Sledge? He's pretty straightforward, I guess. Shock damage to kill his shield, I think caustic damage is effective against him after his shields are down. Use the turret to distract him, and walk around in a circle so he can't melee you.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Is he the guy at the end of a really long hallway? Sledge? He's pretty straightforward, I guess. Shock damage to kill his shield, I think caustic damage is effective against him after his shields are down. Use the turret to distract him, and walk around in a circle so he can't melee you.
Yeah, sorry, I forgot his name.

I hate it how he makes those ******* spawn...

Thanks for the advice. :)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
How do you throw grenades in this game?

Sorry if this is a noob question..........

And I just edited the OP for GTs, PSNs, Steam IDs.

I only added mine and O D I N's XBL GTs. Tell me which platform you guys play on and your contact info.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Sledge is really easy, actually. I've always beaten him but just spraying him in the face constantly. The wave of criticals keeps him stunned, unable to attack.

<3 combat rifles

My Steam name is ... (wait for it) ... TheBuzzSaw.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I like rain grenades because they're pretty.

Spamming criticals is an easy way to kill pretty much anything.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Lol Knox is laughably easy to beat if you have a friend.

I just critical his face while my cousin kills the medics.

Sadly if he messes up knox gets half a health bar :0

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I killed Crawmerax pretty easily with abusing criticals with snipers, my bird, and a friendly soldier with an aid/ragestation setup.
Dem missiles.
But really, its all in the criticals.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Crawmerax only takes damage in his critical spots.

And they disappear after taking certain amounts of damage.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
This is true, but thats KINDA true about most of the bosses.
Crawmerax just makes it a fact that criticals need to be abused. When you use snipers, crits do more damage. That is what I was talking about.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I beat Sledge today, and now I'm currently level 20. :)

Sledge's shotgun is pretty beastly I must say.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Lol today I was going through Zombie Island of Dr.Ned with my Hunter melee build.

I hit 99,999 damage on the regular.

Items were : 200% melee damage athena's wisdom, truxican wrestler class mod (+4 lethal strike 78% melee damage, 48% health and some other thing I don't care about), and 5/5 lethal strike, deadly, and the rest I stuck into bloodwing/random stuff.

It was so lulzy to go around hitting lvl67 zombies for 99k.

However when I tried to kill Pumpkin Jack it went down to 347 damage :(

I had 340% bonus melee with 900% bonus on the lethals.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I hate it how enemies re-spawn when you go back to the beginning of an area. They should stay dead.

And what was that about some commander chick telling me to give myself up after I beat Sledge? I wasn't really paying attention.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Re-spawning enemies kind of makes the backtracking more interesting, IMO. Especially given all of the quests.

The commander chick wants you to turn yourself in to the police. So you should go do that. It's the end of the game. Congrats.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Re-spawning enemies kind of makes the backtracking more interesting, IMO. Especially given all of the quests.

The commander chick wants you to turn yourself in to the police. So you should go do that. It's the end of the game. Congrats.
I dunno, I just want to leave the area without being bothered by anyone.

What? Already? What? The game is THIS short?!?!?!??

:mad:

I haven't done all the quests or explored all the different areas yet. Like, I have 10 hours logged into the game so far. =/

Turazrok

Smash Master
No he's kidding.

Plus you play through everything TWICE.

I would appreciate someone confirming the 99k damage done with lethal strike to make sure I'm not just seeing it wrong.

because it was awesome when I one shotted the BA Tankenstein

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I enjoy Sledges shotgun with a Siren using Phoenix. Oh man, those are good times. Phoenix has a chance of firing bullets without using bullets in your magazine.

It's also fun to use on a soldier with Scattershot and larger mags. :D

EDIT: Lethal Strike? You mean a hunter with a melee crit? Oh yeah, I've hit higher. It's usually on the bugs outside of new haven, as they're weak to melee to begin with.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Nah I mean I was just doing Zombie Island with my melee only/ bloodwing build and I just started hitting absurd numbers.

Unless they're weak to melee which makes sense.

But the weird thing was when I tried to kill a boss type deal my damage went to an all time low.

Good thing I had a buddy :p

Now I'm trying to figure out a way to get the siren/brick actives on a low enough CD to have it on all the time nearly.

Just the thought of perma phasewalking makes me chuckle.

Top Bottom