• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bolt Presents: CrewFest 3! (MD/VA Event) 9/4/10 - Super Street Fighter 4 Side Event!

D0N

Smash Ace
Omni are you gonna MM me with your Rufus or no? 10-20$ FT5 Blanka/Cody PS3. If you need a stick I have a legit SSF4 TE stick I rarely use (since im not that great at it yet) you can try out before hand.

AxelPurpleMissle

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know if Chu is coming? If he's coming Axel, you should ask him for a ride, I'm pretty sure he lives in Falls Church, unless he moved.. lol. He charges for gas though so have that extra 5 on standby.
I have no clue what Chu number is....I'll try to contact him through smashboards by pm...and yes ill pay for those 5 dallors XD...

meepxzero

Smash Master
Im still lookin for a teammate PS, but go to kennys to test it out if u want. I have no idea how olimar/fox do.

My fox is finally getting to that level where i might just completely drop icies.

Anyone wanna mm my fox?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Omni are you gonna MM me with your Rufus or no? 10-20$ FT5 Blanka/Cody PS3. If you need a stick I have a legit SSF4 TE stick I rarely use (since im not that great at it yet) you can try out before hand.
$20 sounds good to me. i have a stick.

please be gentle. o... nee.... gai...

i'm just a smasher. :(

still looking for MM's with my Falco/MK. lilb, these are good matchups for your DDD! [smirk]

SOVAman

Smash Hero
If I do not place top 3 at this event and complete the Triforce's legacy I am retiring to not be seen again

Top Bottom