• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bolt Presents: CrewFest 3! (MD/VA Event) 9/4/10 - Super Street Fighter 4 Side Event!

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
wifi is bull ****
stop whining and prove yourself in tournament

also can anyone give me a rideee T_T
Its what I use for practice since I can rarely make it to tourney. And you can't say Wi-Fi is BS, its given sooooooooooo many players experience that has lead to them being pro smashers.

So when I'm playing bad on Wi-Fi I know that means I'm gonna play badly offline too and vice-versa.

Plus I've had a lot of personal stuff on my mind lately that I really don't want to talk about (and thats probably getting to me when I play Smash as well).

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Idk why you don't have a teammate yet, your fox is legit

@ Poyo Wifi is not the best way to practice, trust me on this one.
Well I'm not able to play any Smashers offline except my brother and he mains Jiggs now so other than if I have to fight him in tourney his character isn't gonna give me any MU experience I need =/

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I hope not

it's gay as ****
Hmm.. Indeed.

Coming from the guy with a WWE icon. Men in speedo's humping each other with the plot of a Mid day soap opera. :psycho:

10Baka. *Psh Pshh*

*Waits to get flamed by WWE fanboys.

yea lol not many people have seen how much ive improved on him in the past few weeks going to omnis everyday. :laugh:
lol I'd team with you if I still played Meep, I've seen that Fox in it's early stages, I can only imagine how its doing now.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
wifi is bull ****
stop whining and prove yourself in tournament

also can anyone give me a rideee T_T
SOMEONE GIVE THIS MAN A RIDE!

cant wait to go to kennys tonight. yaaaaaaay. <3 hanging out with kenny and cafe.

what should i bring? what should i wear? omg im so excited :bee:

*edit* can anyone bring SSF4 for this?? also, anyone wanna MM my Falcoooo!? or my MK!?

im soooo excited i <3 kennys place wtf

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
People had better help clean up, like I always do.

Kenny's house ain't the holiday inn, can't just come in, **** off on the sheets and not clean it up.

Anyway I'll be there tonight.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Well, maybe no ride now lmao, depends if someone can cover Sliks shift since the guy he got had to back out last minute for some reason. Prolly got busted by his parol officer for something black, smh.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master

cant wait to go to kennys tonight. yaaaaaaay. <3 hanging out with kenny and cafe.

*edit* can anyone bring SSF4 for this?? also, anyone wanna MM my Falcoooo!? or my MK!?

so random of u .. O_o

probably going tonight after brandon finish his training :)

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
i wanna goto kennys tonight >.<

jose isnt going to the tourny...so someone wanna give me a ride to WB tonight? (i feel like cafe now asking on boards >.<)

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
So I've got like 3 open seats in my car, and I'd be willing to pick up anyone who can be at the franconia springfield metro station. I'm not sure on when yet though

Kenrawr

Smash Master

Scwei?
i wanna goto kennys tonight >.<

jose isnt going to the tourny...so someone wanna give me a ride to WB tonight? (i feel like cafe now asking on boards >.<)
For some reason I thought Chu was givin you a ride?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
koooooooooooooooooooooooooorn. do it for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Top Bottom