• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bolt Presents: CrewFest 3! (MD/VA Event) 9/4/10 - Super Street Fighter 4 Side Event!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Pft, he called me once while I was on vacation in florida haha

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I Dont even think kenny is in woodbridge and if not...then obviously im not coming...2-3 hour drive to fredricksburg from odenton and i dont ever go that far for a one day tourney (and not by myself)

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I Dont even think kenny is in woodbridge and if not...then obviously im not coming...2-3 hour drive to fredricksburg from odenton and i dont ever go that far for a one day tourney (and not by myself)
Yeah I just called him, he can't do it because of the **** that happened last time. :/

Maybe Ben can house some people or Taj, if he decides to come and someone gives him a ride, but I doubt he'd want to.

Karcist

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, didn't Bert quit Smash after that crew battle against Wallstreet? :\
Nope, he still plays. He can't come to the upcoming GP tourney or this tourney because of college johns.

He stopped playing for a little while because he plateaued with Kirby, but then started getting better once he picked up ICies.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
No comment on the Korn part.. ;)

BUT, I don't know what our Lineup will be. I doubt I'll be in it, but I may be.. depends on who wants to play and who wants to watch. :p

ATHF TV + Tourney Fix ftw. haha I love the EE Commentary. "Grandpa Kojin!"
:( where did this grandpa stuff come from, seriously? because they are mean.

Famous

Smash Champion
Anyone Housing/hosting smashfest next week Friday? Need to know ASAP...If so, we could come down Friday evening for this...

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
And I stoll have no way to get there lol
Can anyone please give me a ride to this ;.;
These two need rides. Who wants to help? They are willing to pay gas money.

Also, Taj said he may go if someone is willing to pick him up.

Anyone Housing/hosting smashfest next week Friday? Need to know ASAP...If so, we could come down Friday evening for this...
Kenny said he wasn't going to, atleast when I asked him he said he wasn't so I don't think so. BMX might, depending on how he feels.

SAGE must've given you a beating after Gamepad.

BADEH!
Badeh? Did I miss something?

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I hope you can make it NKB! It's been too long!

This turnout isn't looking that big.. kinda disappointing. Got a huge venue for a low turnout tourney that was pushed back 3 months because of Omni's event. :(

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hey bolt,

I hate to be a spoiler, but I don't think I can make this. Withstanding the 4 hour drive is one thing, the expense it takes just to get here is 30 bucks alone. If I have to pick up other people along the way to make it here, then it becomes 40 dollar trip and 4.5 or 5 hours to get there.

It's just too far and expensive for me to travel to Fburg twice in 3 weeks. Sorry bud.

I'll make the next one for sure.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
There will be no next one. :(

If you pick people up, and they pay for gas, won't it be cheaper? ...and 4 hours won't happen again considering that the traffic is practically over since school already went back. I could be wrong though..

Sigh..

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
traffic heavys because of school

and yea this is turning out to look bad bro...its not your fault though...its your location

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
traffic heavys because of school

and yea this is turning out to look bad bro...its not your fault though...its your location
:\ Never had this issue before.. all but one of my tournaments had at least 35-40 show.

I don't really want to use the new venue for a 20 man attendance.. (if that)

SOVAman

Smash Hero
FBerg scene is dead anyways

only people that come to there events are players from all over Md/Va and a few (maybe like Oh, Karsict, and a few more) the rest of the people from FBerg are TOing

BMX

Smash Lord
In all reality, the scene is in Fburg is SSF4, and SSBB is taking the backseat to it. No one really cares about going to Fburg for smash tourneys because they aren't respected as well as SSF4. I'm not gonna go in depth to this, but I'll be here. I hope most of y'all can make it. I'll try to house people if they can ask me ahead of time instead of last minute.

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
Boring *** people, I knew it. I'll go if my challenge is accepted and if bolt is able to catch me a ride.

D0N

Smash Ace
In all reality, the scene is in Fburg is SSF4, and SSBB is taking the backseat to it. No one really cares about going to Fburg for smash tourneys because they aren't respected as well as SSF4. I'm not gonna go in depth to this, but I'll be here. I hope most of y'all can make it. I'll try to house people if they can ask me ahead of time instead of last minute.
Usually id ask earlier but ive been kind of slack on planning for this. Is now considered ahead of time? I would like housing for 3-4 people.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'm trying to come to this cause I said I would and its not a bad tourny.

If someone else drives me i'll come, i'll drive within an hour to get to your house
Same here, sounds like a good deal.

Meep, SSR, Jose or anyone down for this?

Top Bottom