• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bolt Presents: CrewFest 3! (MD/VA Event) 9/4/10 - Super Street Fighter 4 Side Event!

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
Alright I have don down for first to 10 $20, anyone else wanna donate to The Dashing Fund?

No specific matchups, just straight up MMs.

D0N

Smash Ace
Alright I have don down for first to 10 $20, anyone else wanna donate to The Dashing Fund?

No specific matchups, just straight up MMs.
depending on how this thursday goes for me and considering these words (not really lol) I may up this to 50$ if you're willing

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
Hey hey hey! You on that high roller status......well, this is a month away, let's both practice up and see how confident we are before we commit to that, sound good?

D0N

Smash Ace
FYI, i have 100$ worth of MM's on the line thursday. I am indeed on the high roller status. If I win enough thursday, then I will commit if you are willing. Not pushing you though, we can stick to 20$... and well... gotta see what happens thursday first lol.

In other words, sounds good.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I wanna get on this D0N action.. hmm, I need to make some moneyz. XD

If you two decide to do a $50 money match, I will put hype around it and get some mainscreen hype. Bolt Main Events too goodz! XD

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Sooo hows about some hype? I'm pretty excited to see everyone again since I can rarely travel to events.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Might be holding some Street Fighter online tonight, so if your interested be sure to let me know you gamertag if I don't know it already.

Not even a month away till Crewfest 3.. GET HYPED!

EDIT: So we got permission to use the new Venue, but unsure of the date it will be available. Still shooting for Sept. 4 for this event. If we can't get this event to use the new venue, the next one will use it for sure. Cross your fingers guys for it being this event.

Blue Dew

Smash Rookie
Hey, I wanna come too. I can bring a TV and my Wii, but I'd need a ride. I'm going to be living on the George Mason campus which is in Fairfax (30 min away) and would wanna know if someone could get me or if there are buses or metros or anything. Any help is appreciated :)

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I play Street fighter I took a mad long break from it though. I also Play Blazblue.
Well dust that rust off and come get some! :p

Pictures are up. Updated on OP via the 2nd post. The venue is soo nice. :)

Hey, I wanna come too. I can bring a TV and my Wii, but I'd need a ride. I'm going to be living on the George Mason campus which is in Fairfax (30 min away) and would wanna know if someone could get me or if there are buses or metros or anything. Any help is appreciated :)
Anyone coming from that way want to help this guy out? Newcomers to the community are always welcome. If anyone can help him with a ride or transportation information, that would be great!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
uhh...so I was browsing through trying to set all my new tourney dates and well This peaked my interest

I will come to this if

1.its not conflicting with another big tourney
2. speed is going so we can do dubz (or someone Im used to dubzing with)
3. I can livestream (or commentate)

I'm not bringing my wii anywhere anymore because somebody stole my SD card at Apex...even though thats a minor inconvience...and i luckily backed up my SD to my computer...it's still hella annoying...

not sure If I'd shoot a TKO show though...I think I'm Saving those for national/regionals...or overly hype tourneys like that 5 guys tourney

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
uhh...so I was browsing through trying to set all my new tourney dates and well This peaked my interest

I will come to this if

1.its not conflicting with another big tourney
2. speed is going so we can do dubz (or someone Im used to dubzing with)
3. I can livestream (or commentate)

I'm not bringing my wii anywhere anymore because somebody stole my SD card at Apex...even though thats a minor inconvience...and i luckily backed up my SD to my computer...it's still hella annoying...

not sure If I'd shoot a TKO show though...I think I'm Saving those for national/regionals...or overly hype tourneys like that 5 guys tourney
1. It is not conflicting with another big tourney.. I've had this date set for nearly 3 months now. :p
2. Someone get Speed in here to answer this man!
3. You got dibs on the Stream first so you got it. TKO Show Baby.

I'm hoping this event will get hyped like the 5 guys event. I went out of my way to get a waay better venue for this tournament and I'm also getting drinks and such for everyone that attends. Hopefully it will have a good turnout. The more hype the better!

EDIT: Plus you better be here to support your fellow Regionless follower. :p

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I went out of my way to get a waay better venue for this tournament and I'm also getting drinks and such for everyone that attends.

Man...my alcoholic side was like "OH ****" the my non Alcoholic side was like "REALLY?...you REALLY thought that?"

but you right...I will most likely be here...someone needs to throw a smashfest in Woodbridge tho >_> *looks directly at kenny*

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
My SD card is pretty generic Tho...im not completely sure if I named it or not but its just a regular 2 gb sandisk card...everyone has that...I'll see tho

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255

GamePadVA

Smash Apprentice
I'll be here for Super!

Maybe Brawl.

Meh.

EDIT: Wow! Gamepad's account is logged in. -MattyP

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Good stuff MattyP.

The Street Fighter Turnout is looking promising. :) Where are my Brawl people!? Crewfest 1 and 2 was packed!

EDIT: lol I may have to unban Jungle Japes again just to get you all to come. :p lol jk jk.. we all know Tristan Win would be here. haha

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I am going to do my best to make it to this. I miss these haha

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I know, crazy huh? I've been posting a lot actually, just not in any brawl related things ha

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Okay so a few people need rides for this. Can anyone help these people out?

• Takeover needs a ride (not sure if he found one since his last post in here)
  • Sp@zm needs a ride. He's a newcomer to the community and lives in the Fairfax area, so if anyone from that area is coming or passing through there, mind helping him out? I'm sure he may be good on gas money since he was considering other means of transportation.
  • Kaffei needs a ride as well. I haven't met this guy yet and I want to and since he's in Ashburn, Scott, do you think you could scoop him up if he's on the way and your car isn't full?

EDIT: Hopefully everyone can get rides, I hate it when people are left behind. Also, if you all are getting rides, be sure to have rides back. :p

Top Bottom