• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blue Blur Cinemas - Sonic Vids (Updated October 16th)

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
me vs ninjalink ....for the first time. theres tons of other matches where i do ALOT better but he decided to toss up the **** vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb28mwpxgTQ

i got soooo confused from the dribbling and then i got trapped on the platform and then for some STRANGE reason i couldnt gimp diddy...i saw the oppurtunity like 80 times....but no gimping. and last but not least....I tried to smash DI the f-smash...and ended up DI'ing it STRAIGHT up...so i died at like 130....rough times. any other crtiques would b phenomenal

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
ninjalink is buns stop losing to him...

jk, nl is amazing, i just wanted to see if namedropping would make him come here.
stop getting beat

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You made mistakes a-plenty in that match, not to mention that it looked like you just froze in mid-fight, like you were unsure of what to do next.

I also saw several gimps that you missed, including one in the early first stock.

Just react faster, and take control of the banana game. You were doing great in the beginning but you kinda just fell apart.

I like your spin game, but it was overall a bit predictable.

Just mix up a little more, use more tilts, and try to keep him at a disadvantage with grabs.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I might as well remake the thread. I should be able to keep it updated frequently...

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
ninjalink is buns stop losing to him...

jk, nl is amazing, i just wanted to see if namedropping would make him come here.
stop getting beat
well it worked

me vs ninjalink ....for the first time. theres tons of other matches where i do ALOT better but he decided to toss up the **** vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb28mwpxgTQ

i got soooo confused from the dribbling and then i got trapped on the platform and then for some STRANGE reason i couldnt gimp diddy...i saw the oppurtunity like 80 times....but no gimping. and last but not least....I tried to smash DI the f-smash...and ended up DI'ing it STRAIGHT up...so i died at like 130....rough times. any other crtiques would b phenomenal
I just had that on my SD card. Wanted that combo up. Malcolm is way better than this even though its still amazing. He gave me a run for my money last tourney. Both matches down to last stock.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
l.)___________)
l
l
l
l
l

I really like how this thread is delvoping...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Chis I don't think you want to claim dead threads, Europe doesn't have the resources to try and revive it.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
THere has been some serious Necro today...you guys know what happened last time...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Eh, at least these bumped threads were of some use...in their times...maybe...uhm anyway nobody should continue this conversation once this sentence finishes.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
C'mon Memphis, no need to get your 3'rd n00b account banned now, right?

But really you should tell us when the real Memphis returns.

Top Bottom