• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blue Blur Cinemas - Sonic Vids (Updated October 16th)

Boxob

Smash Champion
Can someone named Dnes upload some videos for me? I can't send videos to Nape for some reason and I want my new videos up so you can all see the **** crimes I commit.

In Brawl.

:093:

Boxob

Smash Champion
Never a problem.

But really, can you or anyone here upload videos? I neeeeeed a ****load uploaded.

Specially these new clips.

:093:

Umby

Smash Master
Just like the Sonic Team does when they reveal a new Sonic game project? :o

edit: In other news, I'm likely to be on Georgia Tech's campus within the next few days, so I better see Tenki's ass there.

Tenki

Smash Hero
aahahhahaha

am working.

so will be off campus.

what tourney is on saturday?

Tenki

Smash Hero
I need someone with a capture card to send my replays.
Mainly Tenki and I duking it out. (sonic dittos FTL)
Oh, I didn't catch that one.

lol good, you took replays.

even though it was a little laggy, I did notice that whatever you do usually counters what I'm doing D;

hopefully, it's replays of you winning? lol

Tenki

Smash Hero
`.`;

I noticed that he plays like me, except outside of our feints, his move choice beats mine D;

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
What he said. Tenki tends to feint more than me though and I tend to move more directly.
I need to bait more often though.

Ia m not sure how many I managed to save Tenki. I have a bad habit of hitting start >.<
I am sure i have 2 or 3 of them.
I have 5 from when I did link dittos with arkive zero.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I only watched the first minute of the first one and already know what you're doing wrong.
Stop fsmashing when Peach is at such a low percent.
It's going to make killing that much harder for you.
Use ftilt as a replacement at low percents.

Shin Oni

Smash Rookie
NNID
FMAries
I only watched the first minute of the first one and already know what you're doing wrong.
Stop fsmashing when Peach is at such a low percent.
It's going to make killing that much harder for you.
Use ftilt as a replacement at low percents.
True. It was just a habit. Anywho this was just to show my growth using Sonic in my matches against him 'cause of mostly how difficult it will be just to land a easy kill. Thanx for the advice and looking at my vid.

Umby

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLjosdmS9OU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oSzhyztziM

These are some matches with Sonic vs. PEACH for category.
I suggest for the URL- at the end add in quote "&fmt=18" for better quality I guess. I'm sorry if it's not clear enough. These were some of my matches.

Again I apologize for the picture quality.
Yeah, I'll put them up soon. Just tired atm.

I also have some Peach vids my friend recorded, but we don't ever approach each other and neither of our characters can kill, so they end up being 8+ minute matches. Ergo he made them private vids, lol.

Shin Oni

Smash Rookie
NNID
FMAries
Yeah, I'll put them up soon. Just tired atm.

I also have some Peach vids my friend recorded, but we don't ever approach each other and neither of our characters can kill, so they end up being 8+ minute matches. Ergo he made them private vids, lol.
Meh, take your time man. I have better vids without so many mistakes in this but in my opinion I thought it was pretty good but not enough to be recognized. If I wasn't thinking about the camera I think I might have done better.

In truth I thought the Peach spot was empty and I wondered why no one else hasn't bothered to even post a vid, so I just did it to fill that void lol. Thanx for postin the vids up.

Top Bottom