• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Watch this arc be about showing just how large of an influence the Hogyoku has on the world and how bad that can be.

Think about it. If we believe what Aizen said about the 'yoku being the source of Chad and Orihime's powers, then that means that it created an entirely new ability- Fullbring- to give a reason for how and why they can do the things that they do. Because of this action, there is now apparently some other group of people who are trying to kill Uryuu, Orihime, and any other "special" humans.

Of course, Kubo could also just be pulling all of it out of his *** in an attempt to give Ichigo back his powers.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Wait. Where did Aizen say that? Do you remember roughly where in the timeline where that happened? That may have been worded strangely.

Edit - Hi, Werekill?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Is there a way I could help! With the Roleplaying OP.

More on-topic, do you remember where Aizen stated the Hougyokou was the source of Orihime and Chad's powers?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Is there a way I could help! With the Roleplaying OP.

More on-topic, do you remember where Aizen stated the Hougyokou was the source of Orihime and Chad's powers?
I'll call for your help when it's time. :p

I believe it was during Fake Karakura where he was bragging to Ichigo about how the 'yoku fulfills the wishes of those around him.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
K.

You're bad at this trolling thing, Ruby. Didn't VBM teach you anything?

Smooth Criminal
I'm not trolling. I honestly think Bleach is awesome. If I didn't, I wouldn't still be following the manga.

I could be the only person in the world who thinks Bleach is great and I wouldn't care.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Bleach sucks.
Bleach, at the moment, is on a downward slope

Bleach, as a series, has still enveloped you enough to the point where you'll read the chapters that are still coming out either in order to justify your opinion or because you hold out hope for a "comeback". Surely people here used to like it and would not discount what they took from it in the past.

But tbh, once it's actually all over, it would had to have taken some either brilliant or very strange turns to end on a good note.

inb4"Kubo, brilliant? LOLOLOL"

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
im actually hoping this fullbring arc actually goes into something interesting. minus Aizen i was actually enjoying the last arc......

where as Naruto is still introducing 50 characters a week....

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
This was the first chapter of the arc that made me sincerely interested in the next. And not even because of the last few pages but from what Ichigo heard. I like that it's trying to bring back a little intrigue

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Which one has been the best saga in the Manga?
Does Ichigo/
Piece of Shi*
do something better that his Getsuga transformation?

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
He's a cool enough character to where I have to realize afterward that he's one of Kubo's characters :dizzy:

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Has Kyoraku and Ukitake make a Ban-Kai in the Manga yet?
As you know, I was fallowing the anime.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
What a shame then, I'm not reading the manga till someone tell me something worthy has happened.

EDIT: The anime is in the part tha Ichigo looses his powers by using the final getsuga (Mugetsu)

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Ukitake was all secretive about Kyoraku's bankai. I can only hope that somewhere down the line they'll be encountering an enemy that forces him to use it.

Maybe Kenpachi can learn the name of his zanpakuto as well

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Oh man. Kenpachi would Shikai would be terrifying. Just the sheer amount of energy output is already ridiculous, giving Kenpachi Shikai / Bankai would be quite overkill.

Do it, Kubo.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i think that the plot would be a lot more interesting if ichigo's fullbring was actually the ability to be the perfect dota player

then it would become a bakuman-type manga, only with dota

i don't actually play dota

this post is relevant because im sure kenpachi is an amazing dota player

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
i think that the plot would be a lot more interesting if ichigo's fullbring was actually the ability to be the perfect dota player

then it would become a bakuman-type manga, only with dota

i don't actually play dota

this post is relevant because im sure kenpachi is an amazing dota player
I think Asianaussia just beat this thread.

In Dota.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Oh, so you've already seen Kyoraku's Shikai. Was it presented well? I might want to see Stark vs. Kyoraku.
Yes, I have.
That was a decent fight, kind of disappointing at the end, but still good.

In a side note(?)
What's Dota?

Top Bottom