• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

asianaussie

Smash Hero
im disappointed anyone waits for this

i just go online and see new naruto/one piece on mangatraders and im like 'guess id better get it out of the way...'

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
.........wwwwwow. I didn't know that it was possible for a manga to get this bad. But......they've accomplished it.

HURRY THE @#$% UP AND GET BACK TO SHINIGAMIS, FOR @#$% SAKES!!!!!!!!!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
My friend tried to get me into Bleach

It failed when he showed me Ichigo fight against some guy and he used his bankai whata-call-its and he lost all his powers and then I point out that was extremely unnecessary because according to him he still would've murdered him and he was still alive at the end of that attack anyways, so the fact that they stripped all his powers in the most bull**** way just made me shake my head and leave

Minato

穏やかじゃない
make it into a school life comedy manga

id be up for that
I remember when Bleach was pretty funny early in the series.
Now we have lots of random annoying characters that try to be funny.

It doesn't help that Kubo likes to make large panels for jokes too which is really unnecessary.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
hoping kubo isn't too badly affected by the quake

as a fellow human being, not because i think bleach is worth keeping alive

the bleach hate in this post wasn't necessary but if you've seen any of my posts here (or in various other threads, actually) you'll see its appropriateness

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i try to twist it up a little, make it so my hate isn't the main focus, like posting non-sequiturs that ridicule bleach in various ways

don't like directly insulting manga because of all the effort that goes into em

gotpho

Smash Cadet
I remember when Bleach was pretty funny early in the series.
Now we have lots of random annoying characters that try to be funny.

It doesn't help that Kubo likes to make large panels for jokes too which is really unnecessary.

I like the shorts at the end of each episode; it's funnier than the actual show.

Idk about making Bleach into a school comedy show....Ichigo is not really a funny or a charismatic main character. They should focus the comedy in Soul Society.

The only anime that had success in making action into school comedy was Full Metal Panic and that was damn funny. Granted , Bleach will still be a success but I doubt it would be as funny or even worth watching for me.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
you know my post was a joke, right

actually now i think about it i actually would be alright with that

as if watch the show, that's like 9 times as much time wasted

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
New chapter. More action. ...that's....kinda lulzy. Unless it evolves even more, Ichigo's Fullbring is nothing but surrounding himself in pure power.

Man, Fullbring sucks compared to being a Shinigami.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I want Bankai, Shikai, and all the properties of Shinigami again.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but... I'm missing Aizen. At least then we got Shinigami pwnage goodness. As well as seeing the others more. Oh well.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I actually really liked this chapter.
All the bs training and dialogue up to now has been in prep for some good ol' fights

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i bet aizen is still behind the scenes

._.

maybe he's actually the god of gods who decided to play around on earth and ichigo is his son

if it were any other series the above would be trolling, but i am seriously considering it

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
No one seems to have commented on this yet, but Dirty Boots has got to be the dumbest power ever. Seriously, what's wrong with Tite Kubo nowadays? Did he have a stroke during all of that Aizen nonsense? I mean, why did Bleach get so bad out of nowhere?

Top Bottom