• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Just got around to reading the latest chapter yesterday. New chapter wasn't too bad, IMO.
I'm glad Kubo didn't try to stretch it out another chapter on making us think he was a villain.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
This......caught me by surprise. It's like, uber mind****. Worse than Aizen mind**** because he's not just making illusions of battle or whatever. But using Ichigo's family and friends.

Looks like he's about to snap. Just....

Call me surprised, but I wanna know what happens next? What happened Bleach? LOL

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I actually liked this chapter too. Nothing extraordinary happened but it was pretty good, imo.
I'm actually looking forward to next week's chapter.

Thino

Smash Master
I liked this chapter too omg , imagine Gingou in the next chapter "oh hey look its Tsukishima-san , he got me too , do you wanna come with us Ichigo"

then Ichigo snaps again

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
it's still not where it was, but it is on the uphill

tbh: actually, when Ginjou was explaining how he got his powers back and mentioned that there was apparently still a tiny bit of reiatsu left DESPITE being told he would lose all his powers, it acted, for me, as a bull**** barrier that the quality of the manga can never really recover all the way from

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
So, hoping that misty sword Isshin is carrying reverses what the other guy's sword does

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yo, I'm not sure if Ginjo is leading him on and making Ichigo into some sort of killer and we won't see that truth for a bit, or if this is all legit.

Just what is going on?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
So, hoping that misty sword Isshin is carrying reverses what the other guy's sword does
I've got a feeling that Tsukishima is the third person from that little "meeting" that Isshin and Urahara were at.

Tsukishima lures Ichigo in, and Isshin and U'Hara use the sword to take away powers, make him a slave of the soul king, kill him, or do anything to "take away his future."

Or maybe this is all an elaborate test to see if Ichigo is willing to kill for his friends, and Isshin and Co are gonna give his powers back and "take away his future" by dooming him to a life of battle in the name of the soul king or something like that.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Or maybe the entire Bleach series has been Ichigo trapped in a genjutsu and he's is actually Naruto in Madara's super-sharingan illusion chokehold

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
He got his arm cut off, but did his heart get stabbed with friendship like the others?
On another note, his "Care-Bear Stab," as I am now calling it, leaves no visible wounds. Isshin lost an arm, so I'm guessing that he isn't brainwashed.
Werekill, I think you mean "Ishida" instead of "Isshin" but I agree.

Let's see what happens.

Top Bottom