• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

Thino

Smash Master
ok new chapter is out and my reaction is ... wtf just happened

I understand the whole Ginjo stuff

but LOLWUT SHINIGAMI AGAIN WHAT THE ****?

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
This series always develops nicely, but then has the most Deus Ex Machina plot solutions which ruin the entire build-up. Honestly Ichigo lost his powers. Does he really need to get them back that quickly? This could have been used to really develop Urahara or Ichigo's father as characters rather than force the plot to revolve around Ichigo. Or it could have been used to develop Ichigo farther as a character as he tries to find a solution rather than have it literally given to him.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Maybe they needed him to fullbring in order to get powerful enough (reiatsu wise) to get an influx of power? I'm REALLY hoping that this isn't another crappily done deus ex machina.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Really, though, I was hoping that he would keep his fullbring powers. Maybe he'll kick Ginjo's ***, get powers back, and combine everything he has?

Heck, even gaining them back to only use them during physical battles would be legit.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I fanboy'd when I saw Rukia. I got chills when I saw that Ichigo was a Shinigami again. I'm gonna go with the explaination that the Fullbring Training had helped amplify his reiatsu, and thus Ichigo's starting all over again, or something.

Either way, this is...too awesome.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I actually liked how this chapter was handled. I felt bad for Ichigo there.
Hopefully next chapter doesn't ruin any of the buildup.

Also, I'm glad Ichigo lost that form. It looked dumb, imo, and the new one he's got looks much better.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Well, the form was mediocre, but I just liked the fullbring concept as a whole.

And I just noticed that he does actually look different and has some elements of his fullbring form! Hooray!

asianaussie

Smash Hero
ichigo's fullbring was kubo's attempt to introduce another ninja, because ninjas are cool

didn't work

but hell, mangastream LOVES fanart of that one revelation panel

NTA

Smash Lord
ichigo's fullbring was kubo's attempt to introduce another ninja, because ninjas are cool

didn't work

but hell, mangastream LOVES fanart of that one revelation panel
I lol'd. I wasn't expecting Ichigo to get his powers back. But there always seems to be one thing. He gets powers, loses then, and then something is done to restore them somehow xD

Edit: Just read the latest chapter... wtf -_-

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Been looking at the Weekly Jump rankings now that I understand how they work.
Bleach is like near the bottom a lot now. Kinda glad that the subscribers realize that Bleach has been doing poorly.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Been looking at the Weekly Jump rankings now that I understand how they work.
Bleach is like near the bottom a lot now. Kinda glad that the subscribers realize that Bleach has been doing poorly.
So...Bleach was #1 a few issues ago (lead colour), but every other recent issue it's apparently been 15-20 or something.

Bakuman staying at #3 is funny.

Is your understanding of the ranking the one Oda described?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So...Bleach was #1 a few issues ago (lead colour), but every other recent issue it's apparently been 15-20 or something.

Bakuman staying at #3 is funny.

Is your understanding of the ranking the one Oda described?
Not sure what you mean by the ranking Oda described. From what I'm told, the orders of the series in Jump shows what that series ranked 8 chapters ago. Anything that gets color pages aren't counted as part of the ranking. Toriko's been up there a lot but I haven't read it yet. I really should check it out.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Not sure what you mean by the ranking Oda described. From what I'm told, the orders of the series in Jump shows what that series ranked 8 chapters ago. Anything that gets color pages aren't counted as part of the ranking. Toriko's been up there a lot but I haven't read it yet. I really should check it out.
Ah, well...Oda said that the order is not based purely off the survey postcards, but is instead ultimately decided by the editor after seeing the postcard response.

Toriko is pretty interesting.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Ah, well...Oda said that the order is not based purely off the survey postcards, but is instead ultimately decided by the editor after seeing the postcard response.

Toriko is pretty interesting.
Hm... maybe the ranking is based on that then. It probably is based on the editors.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I mean really, bleach "dying" and getting a massive power boost wouldn't be that bad if it didn't happen in every single ****ing arc. >_>

This time wouldn't have even been so bad if it wasn't Kubo's favorite plot device.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
It's kind of funny how all of Ichigo's enemies are in a grouped organization.

♫ Let's all get together to go do evil~ ♪ ♫

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
They could always handle Chad, Orihime, and the other Xcution guys for now. I just really wanna see Ginjo and Tsukishima vs Ichigo and Uryu.

Top Bottom