• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

NTA

Smash Lord
I like the way Renji looks. His hair is too good. Looking forward to seeing Kenpachi in action. Anime has been on hiatus for a while now. Gotta be back to watching Bleach.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I've actually never really liked Hitsugaya. Ikkaku became one of my favorites when he did his bankai, **** was sick

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
He's the Kid Prodigy. Although I like all the Shinigami that came back to help Ichigo, Hitsugaya stands out to me... him and Byakuya. Kyoraku and Ukitake are a great team... they are hilarious together although, I remember Kyoraku stating that Hitsugaya will have had surpassed them in due time since he is already at Captain Level..

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Hitsugaya is overrated IMO. Kyoraku and Ukitake are where it's at.
^^^ This.
Also Byacuya is one of My favorites, that's for the shinigamis, hollw Ichigo has always been My most faborite of all characters, that's why I stopped watching bleach after the Mugetsu.

:phone:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i foresee a series of 1v1's with many PREDICTABLE TWISTS lol

shoutouts to kubo tite, aka reverse shyamalan

Minato

穏やかじゃない
i foresee a series of 1v1's with many PREDICTABLE TWISTS lol

shoutouts to kubo tite, aka reverse shyamalan
LOL Well, at least Ichigo didn't have to save a girl in this arc.
I guess that was enough for Kubo to make us think it feels original. XD

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I actually really like whats going on right now.

Characters I like are involved, the hero isn't being a helpless b*tch anymore, action is imminent, and Riruka is clearly on the good side.
It may have taken a while to get there, but I feel I can like Bleach again

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Not wanting the powers stolen from someone they pretended to help isn't exactly synonymous with a clear indication of alliance IMO.
Well sure not strictly, but come on.

They've been hinting at her liking Ichigo, and she's the only fullbring user that doesn't appear to have all the same intentions as the rest.

I admit, "on the good side" was probably a bad phrase. More like, "she won't get wrecked like everyone else will."

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
forgive me but, but what the hell are the greater-than symbols in the >_> emoticon supposed to resemble?

The underscore is a mouth, right?

so are the symbols... eyes? cuz they don't look like they should resemble eyes at all...

sorry, I've never used that emoticon lol

[/n00b]

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
o_o Erm...no... I don't know anything about this! Not a single idea what you're talking about. >_>

--

or..

Ugh, this is frustrating! >_<

/lesson over

Top Bottom