• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Wait, Orohime and the others didn't REALLY start being brainwashed for a while... Orohime even thought that the sudden feeling that he was a friend was weird.

Going ahead and calling this as a test for Ichigo being accepted into some battle with Urahara and the Soul King.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I remember them doing something like that for some bullsh*t fillers when I still watched the bloody anime.

I also remember them doing that in Yu Yu Hakusho.

If that happens, I'll officially consider Fairy Tail a better series

Then I'll probably go watch the entire Yu Yu Hakusho series

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Holy ****. So they've all been bad guys all along, but Tsukishima's powers literally made them good for a while? Nice job adding a decent twist, Kubo.

That game guy saying "Isn't it time we remembered?" makes total sense now.

NTA

Smash Lord
At first I thought I was kinda ok with Ichigo losing his powers. Well not ok but I was starting to accept it and then there's talk about bringing his powers back >_>
Wondering if he'll have another fight with Aizen again. Can't wait to see that :D

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I knew not to trust any of them.

i was waiting to see how long it would go on. But now, it seems, only Ichigo and Ishida are sane, or unaffected, other than those not concerned with this battle . . . . yet.

I bet we'll see Kisuke and Isshin intervene within this fight. Outclass all of them, or aid Ichigo in this battle that "he must go alone" on, or something.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hahahah ginjo lookin like a creeper!!!

i'm sure they will intervene, just gotta remember though that isshin and urahara are shinigami

if they had full bring powers and stuff... ugh just more plotkai

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yes. That's why i'm here haha.
I'm at the part where he's fighting that aba guy. Renji? maybe?

He got the **** beaten out of him, and now ichigos like, BRO GET OFF MY JOCK.
And then the episode ended.

I'm going back in now.
MARATHON GO.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Is there any other way to watch it? Hur hur, I don't like dubs, get it?

But seriously, I don't. Funimation has probably the only dubs that I like.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
The fact that the Japanese cast voices almost invariably better than Americans for some odd reason
(with the exception of their tendency to give too many boy characters girls' voices)

I think my favorite english dubs are:
Samurai Champloo
Gungrave
Fullmetal Alchemist
others I can't think of

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I much prefer the english Alphonse to the Japanese

the english casting for it altogether was just really good

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I watched the original all in english, but when i watched brotherhood, i had one episode in english and i was like, The **** is this. Lmao.

I didn't notice it was even english until alphonse talked. Hahaha. I was like, "somethin's wrong here"

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Need more Kenpachi fighting :D
I like the episodes with him vs Ichigo!
Yes indeed, in fact episodes 30-60 were some of my favorite episodes of all time, I haven't seen all of them so it's kind of a shame I've been missing out.

I recently watches episode 205 though, Kenpachi did put up a good fight which was amazing to say the least.

:phone:

NTA

Smash Lord
So subs are better because of the voices? I just take what I can get. I started on Bleach and others with dubs mainly because of AS but when I lost cable I wanted to continue then I saw more episodes that were in Japanese but I forgot where I was going with this... I've watched Code Geass in English and Japanese so I like anime either way :p

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
So subs are better because of the voices? I just take what I can get. I started on Bleach and others with dubs mainly because of AS but when I lost cable I wanted to continue then I saw more episodes that were in Japanese but I forgot where I was going with this... I've watched Code Geass in English and Japanese so I like anime either way :p
For me, it's on a series-by-series basis. If I like the english voice actors, I'll watch the dub, like in Cowboy Bebop. However, if I like the Japanese voice actors better, I'll watch the sub, like in Neon Genesis Evangelion, Haruhi (<3 the Kyon), Code Geass (I'm tired of hearing Ichigo's english voice EVERYWHERE!), or any number of other anime.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
This chapter (sorry I'm late) was nice. The twist reminded me of Code Geass / something else for a second. Ishida doesn't seem to be affect by 'Book Of The End' since there was blood from his wound when Tsukishima cut him.

Top Bottom