• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Favorite intros of mine would have to be Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo....... OH YEAH, Death Note's 2nd season intro was too fun as well

idk man, I just can't stand j-pop.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Best OPs imo are Clannad After Story, Gurren Lagann second half, then a whole bunch of OPs I can't really put in order (Star Driver OP1 and 2 are pretty legit, Zetsubou Sensei season 1, Code Geass R2 OP2).

I did like that Bleach ED that used Kansha by Real Street Project.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
^^^ Yes.

What does iirc stands for? is it what I think it is "If I Remember Correctly"? or is it something else?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
The second OP (D-Tecnolife, yeah?) is the least artsy one iirc, and hence my least favourite :\

Without the art it's just an inferior Yu Yu Hakusho.
I know what you mean. 2nd OP wasn't bad, but it was very straight forward in art direction compared to the others.

Personally, I found the first one to be my favorite. I think a lot of the Bleach OPs are pretty awesome though.
Too bad the actual episodes can't look like that. XD

asianaussie

Smash Hero
"Code Geass R2 OP2"

Which one was this? FLOW's OP were pretty good.
WORLD END.

I maintain that it's one of the best songs for an anime OP. If I ever made an AMV (lol that means never) I would use this or the opening to Inuyasha Kanketsu-hen.

I know what you mean. 2nd OP wasn't bad, but it was very straight forward in art direction compared to the others.

Personally, I found the first one to be my favorite. I think a lot of the Bleach OPs are pretty awesome though.
Too bad the actual episodes can't look like that. XD

First one was the one by Orange Range? I forget, it's been a long time.

I tend to rate OPs by music first, then art, but Bleach is an exception. I think D-Tecnolife is one of the better songs they used, if that matters.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Since I just started watching it, House of Five Leaves has a good opening song too

asianaussie

Smash Hero
If we're talking about OP/EDs, Welcome to the NHK has a great OP and its second ED is great too...I'm a sucker for interpretive, artsy stuff...

Should I go to the trouble of getting Bleach in my
downloaded
manga collection...? It has its moments...

Minato

穏やかじゃない
First one was the one by Orange Range? I forget, it's been a long time.

I tend to rate OPs by music first, then art, but Bleach is an exception. I think D-Tecnolife is one of the better songs they used, if that matters.
Yeah, the first one was by Orange Range. I like how it had that certain style to it.
It was almost like some Samurai Champloo-esque kind of thing.

I don't know why, but I tend to like OPs a lot. EDs are hit or miss for me.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
im a completionist, and i have every released chapter of every manga i bother trying to get

i restarted ffx-2 two missions before the final boss because i missed a sidequest for 100%

if i were only to get the good chapters it'd be like 80 chapters in the soul society lol

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So apparently the anime is up to the point where Gin betrays Aizen.

I'm slightly tempted.
I'm kinda tempted too. The anime usually does a good job on fights, so I guess it's worth watching.
Plus I hope they make the fight with Aizen longer than what it was in the manga.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
So apparently the anime is up to the point where Gin betrays Aizen.

I'm slightly tempted.
Kind of.
It's actually where they get to the real karakura, and Ichigo is traying to get Getsuga's power in the middle world with his dad.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Another dull chapter. The characters in this arc aren't too likable.
The Vizards were way cooler.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
I saw the first page and was instantly reminded of why I hate Bleach.

I don't think any of my posts in this thread have been solely positive, or even slightly positive.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Another dull chapter. The characters in this arc aren't too likable.
The Vizards were way cooler.

ya know, between Urahara, Yoruichi, Zangetsu, the Vizards, Ichigo's dad and these people constantly training him in something new......
It's like that feeling you have when you play a Metroid game cuz Samus is badass, but you lose everything in the beginning and have to get it all back because there's no other vehicle for progression.

makes pandas sad

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Too bad Bleach didn't end after going to Soul Society. If he fought Aizen there and lost his Shinigami powers after that battle, that would've been great.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Man, you mean that didn't happen?! :mad:
LOL You know what I mean, have all that happen all in SS and no Hueco Mundo arc. I wonder if Kubo thought of that during Soul Society and decided to extend things because of the series's success.
Either way, I was hoping for this arc to at least be better than Hueco Mundo...

I should've known better.

Top Bottom