• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
So, just to be clear, are all the haters raggin' ALL THE TIME based on a higher standard they got used to in Bleach a long time ago and it's just different now, or are people weighing it against a more general set of criteria of manga altogether?

asianaussie

Smash Hero
bleach used to be really gripping, now it's just...super meh

out of all the manga im tracking, bleach is the one i'm least interested in, and i feel im only along with it because i've come this far

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
I highly doubt that the dog was just there for no purpose
Hey hey, don't go overestimating Kubo here.

Plot progression is still painfully slow. This is one of the few series where I enjoy the anime more than the manga coz it goes faster and, well, action is better animated usually. Here's hoping the story picks up.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
soo im kinda excited about the new chapter when it comes out. i like this new arc so far after that painful god mode BS Aizen did for like 20 chapters.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
bleach is just bad guy godmodes being crushed by
a) a tricky gambit
b) an even more ridiculous godmode/godmode attack coming from hard work and grit or
hidden because kubo didn't actually plan it
c) reinforcements arriving in time and performing a) or b)

pretty art though

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
bleach is just bad guy godmodes being crushed by
a) a tricky gambit
b) an even more ridiculous godmode/godmode attack coming from hard work and grit or
c) reinforcements arriving in time and performing a) or b)

pretty art though
Pretty much this.

Smooth Criminal

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
New chapter's out, and I'm confused.

If their abilities are so unique, why did ramenloverleaderguywho'snameescapesme say that they all had the same ability in the last chapter? It might have just been a translation error on the last chapter.

Still, it was kinda ok. It wasn't good enough for me to be excited for Bleach every week again, but at least it showed that this arc has at least some potential. Some.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Still, it was kinda ok. It wasn't good enough for me to be excited for Bleach every week again, but at least it showed that this arc has at least some potential. Some.
I wouldn't lift any hopes up too much though. We had more or less the same general feeling with the introduction of the Fake Karakura Town arc.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
his story may not work well to the taste of many of us, but I certainly would not assume he doesn't plan the actual events of his series ahead of time

I, at least, am glad Chad is getting more attention

asianaussie

Smash Hero
his story may not work well to the taste of many of us, but I certainly would not assume he doesn't plan the actual events of his series ahead of time
yeah i know that much, im just ragging on about how incoherent it sometimes is

if you look at the big picture it sort of resembles a plot

guise should read bakuman instead

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I may play devil's advocate for Kubo from time to time, but goddamn, it's getting hard

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Kubo needs to stop drawing such large panels. I'll let it slide for fights, but this is just too much.
Bleach is going 1/3 of the speed it should be going.

Top Bottom