• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blaziken as a playable character for brawl.

RapeFalcon

Smash Apprentice
CHARIZARD WILL AT LEAST BE IN THE GAME..... UNLIKE BLAZIKEN THAT WILL PROBABLY JUST BE ONE OF THOSE TROPHIES!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

besides even Infernape is better than crappy Blaziken, also Infernape replaced Blaziken already. (Fire/Fighting starter)

IN UR FACE!!! BLAZIKEN SUCKS

RapeFalcon

Smash Apprentice
yea cuz they need new starters for every new generation, though thats not what i meant when i said Infernape replaced Blaziken. I meant Infernape replaced Blaziken by also being a Fire/Fighting starter. BBBYAAHHHHHHH!!!!

RapeFalcon

Smash Apprentice
READ CAREFULLY!

Infernape replaced Blaziken by being a Fire/Fighting type starter.

I didn't mean being replaced because of the generations.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Actually, one could say that they looked at how popular Blaziken was and said "Hey, lets make a Blaze rip pokemon".

Blaze is sooo raw that she got copyed. . . .like how Pika gets copyed every gen but NOT replaced.

. . . Oh, Booya?

RapeFalcon

Smash Apprentice

:laugh: "Charizard" UGLY!? THIS THING HAS WINGS ON ITS HEAD AND WHAT LOOKS LIKE PARROT FEET FOR HANDS.:laugh:

Alpha n00b ur right Lucario sucks.

oh....BBBYYAAAAAHH!!!

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
RapeFalcon;2488592:laugh: "Charizard" UGLY!? THIS THING HAS WINGS ON ITS HEAD AND WHAT LOOKS LIKE PARROT FEET FOR HANDS.:laugh: Alpha n00b ur right Lucario sucks. oh....BBBYYAAAAAHH!!![/QUOTE said:
You think birds are uglier than lizards with bat wings? *tsk, tsk, tsk* shame, but atleat you're on my side about Lucario. He sucks soooo much.

Mario Ninja

Smash Rookie
I say no more fire people. We already have too many people that do fire damage in smash like....
Mario,
Samus
Ness>B
Fox and Falco ^B
Captin Falcon
Kirby dashing A
Luigi's fireballs
Roy
Bowser
and probobly alot more.

Also, i think Blaziken would be alot like C. Falcon, so i would say put a pokemon like Lucario in Brawl

kaid

Smash Master
...why is it the Blaze thread is filled with people who use all caps, size changes, and other formatting things to say that their choice is the best? It seems noobish, IMO.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
...why is it the Blaze thread is filled with people who use all caps, size changes, and other formatting things to say that their choice is the best? It seems noobish, IMO.
:laugh: You just made my day. :chuckle:

Pichu has a higher chance of returning than blaze joining the cast. :p

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Because all Blaziken suporters are noob? Just a thought... :p

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Well then consider megaman NOT in brawl, because his games get bad reviews :laugh:
Megaman still sells, but pokemon sells more. To bad that blaze is a single character out of 500.

Megaman is popular worldwide, while blaze is a fad. ((Yeah try not to deny it, jigglypuff used to be pretty popular. Along with meowth.))

Blaze will be a pokeball charcter, not playable.

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
All the 3rd generation's starter's 3rd forms sucked. Infernape is way cooler. What's more awesome than a monkey with flaming metal hair?

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
Megaman still sells, but pokemon sells more. To bad that blaze is a single character out of 500.

Megaman is popular worldwide, while blaze is a fad. ((Yeah try not to deny it, jigglypuff used to be pretty popular. Along with meowth.))

Blaze will be a pokeball charcter, not playable.
So?, maybe Lucario is just a fad?, then he should be a pokeball pokemon.

All the 3rd generation's starter's 3rd forms sucked. Infernape is way cooler. What's more awesome than a monkey with flaming metal hair?
Infernape sucks. Is there anything more ******** looking than a flaming ape?

Wrath`

Smash Master
Yo D3 what up?

anyway, lucario was a movie fad. but there is one thing we forgot

Both BLAZE and LUCARIO were POPULARL during PRO-DUCT-ION.
so they can still be in it and not have to be popular now

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
Other way around, Blaziken is way better than that fat, fugly dragon wannabe, Also waaaaaay better than that annoying attenion hore Lucario.
-_-" You are wrong. We will see who is and isn't playble in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

You all can forget about Blaziken being playable. If you're lucky, chicken boy might be in a Poké Ball, nothing more.

As much as I would like to see Charizard as a playable character (for more than one reason), I don't see it happening.

Lucario, on the other hand, I am confident will be in it, and you can either keep your seriously biased opinions to yourself, or just tone it down, a lot...

Oh and btw, I agree with the 2nd part of your name completely. You are every bit a n00b. :p

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
So when you say Troll, you do realize what it means, I'm sure.

"In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who intentionally posts derogatory or otherwise inflammatory messages about sensitive topics in an established online community such as an online discussion forum to bait users into responding. They may also plant images and data on networks that others may find disturbing (usually indirectly relating to the individual in person) in order to cause confrontation."

...derogatory, inflammatory, and confrontational? Was my post really that bad? I was simply defending my favourite Pokémon, and it has the best chance of being in SSBB, believe it or not.

Wrath`

Smash Master
you dont have to keeps teling us about lucario,ok

and yes you were derogitory toward blaze

you are the soul definition of LUCARIO NAZI

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
i gotta say I ain't as hyped up as i used to be for this character but I think Blaziken definetly has a chance, after all he is representing the newest generation of pokemon, so it would'nt be right if at least of them wasn't playable but yea I hope he make it it brawl or at least as a pokeball pokemon which would be fine I guess

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
-_-" You are wrong. We will see who is and isn't playble in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

You all can forget about Blaziken being playable. If you're lucky, chicken boy might be in a Poké Ball, nothing more.

As much as I would like to see Charizard as a playable character (for more than one reason), I don't see it happening.

Lucario, on the other hand, I am confident will be in it, and you can either keep your seriously biased opinions to yourself, or just tone it down, a lot...

Oh and btw, I agree with the 2nd part of your name completely. You are every bit a n00b. :p
You're an @$$. And you can forget Lucario being playable. Quit trolling this thread.

Oh, and your name should really be ssbm FAIL. cause failing is all you do.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Oh, and your name should really be ssbm FAIL. cause failing is all you do.
Your biting wit is probably lost to your peers, isn't it?

All of that aside, just a tip: if anyone ever described you as being clever, they may have been being sarcastic.

Blaziken sucks.

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
Your biting wit is probably lost to your peers, isn't it?

All of that aside, just a tip: if anyone ever described you as being clever, they may have been being sarcastic.

Blaziken sucks.
You brought this on yourself...

Mcfox, your such a smug douchebag. Get a life. Cause from what i've heard your a mod on every forum my friends have been on.

And Geno sucks, you fuc ker.

Wrath`

Smash Master
You brought this on yourself...

Mcfox, your such a smug douchebag. Get a life. Cause from what i've heard your a mod on every forum my friends have been on.

And Geno sucks, you fuc ker.
uhhh, that might not be the best thing to say, but more power to ya.

GO blaze..?

JesterBox

Smash Ace
Is Blazkien on the Japanese poll?

I don't think any starters will be in brawl, I think lucario has a chance because he is like Mewtwo he had a movie so they seem to promote him a lot in the manuals for D&P and strat guides

Everyone likes diffrent starters I think I picked Treecko (who was far cooler) but still should not attend brawl

Drascin

Smash Journeyman
Is Blazkien on the Japanese poll?
If I am not mistaken, the only pokemon in the poll was actually Gardevoir, who, as much as it saddens me to say this, has got zero chance. Of course, that's what makes it so difficult to predict what pokemon will be in - we have no grounds to especulate, no clues, no nothing.

Top Bottom