• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blaziken as a playable character for brawl.

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
What you fail to realize is that the same reason that you apply to blaze can be applied to all pokemon making your statement crap. I could say based on patterns all generic pokemon are pokeballed, putting lucario in that catogory.
You could, but your statement has no facts behind it. You see much of the first SSB's pokeballed pokemon came from Ash, Misty, and Brock's own pokemon (they had Onix, Goldeen, Charizard, Staryu, Snorlax, Beedrill), some from team rocket (Meowth, Koffing), one from Nurse Joy (Chancey), one from a Movie (Mew), and 3 in the generic category, or at least in the sense your speaking.

The next game featured these (respective group in parenthesis)
Articuno(Legendary Bird)
Bellossom(Other)
Blastoise (Starter, Other)
Celebi (Movie )
Chansey(secondary character [Nurse Joy])
Charizard(Starter, Ash)
Chikorita (Starter, Ash)
Clefairy (Other)
Cyndaquil (Starter, Ash)
Electrode(Other)
Entei(legendary Dog)
Goldeen(Misty)
Ho-oh (Legendary Bird)
Lugia(Legendary Bird)
Marill (Other)
Mew (Movie)
Moltres (Legendary Bird)
Porygon2 (Other)
Raikou (LEgend Bird
Scizor (Other [although they may have put him in as an evo of Scyther from Tracey] )
Snorlax (Ash)
Staryu (Misty)
Suicune (Legendary Dog)
Togepi (Misty)
Unown (Movie)
Venusaur (Starter, Other)
Weezing (Team Rocket )
Wobbuffet (team Rocket)
Zapdos (Legendary bird)

6 or seven generic like pokemon, but most noticeably, double the amout in the first.

Lucario, sadly, isnot genreic. Although I support him, I do think that he is a litte over hyped. But onto why he isnt, it is because of the two elements that make him. There are no fighiting and steel pokemon, just as these pokemon:

Medicham
Glion
Lanturn
Poliwrath
Heracross
Blaziken
Breloom
Croalurk/evo
Eurieido (evo of kirlia)
Zapdos
Camerupt
Hiidoran
Xatu and Lugia

and many others all arent generic, because their elements (all have doubles) are usually in contrast, making them some the most unique pokemon in the series.

in the next game, there may be 9-15, or somehitng like that, if using my example

also, for B/L statement, although any pokemon who can move has a chance, there are certain situations that do not allow for this. Blaze is part fo the starters group, so if it is in the game, it is more likely to be put in as a pokeball character. Just as say Groudon or Kyogre would have more of a chance in a pokeball than as playables, or say as The regis would be pokeballed, as they are all part of certain groups. Being in these groups limits the possibilities that they will be in the game.

Lucario isnt legendary, and in fact it's only significane was a main character in a movie. So it has a lowered chance as well chance, as celebii and mew got in a pokeball, and mewtwo was a playable. (thus no pokemon in the series, cept pikachu, is 100% able to be in playable if they were in the game)

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
And really, did you read F_O last arguements on a pkmn thread. Idiotic, which is why he reminds me of of you.
oh yeah, it's pretty idiotic to change the subject to a flame war because you're not making a point, right? please, STFU and GTFO. noone cares about your opinions.
B_L is right. this argument is over. you aren't making the slightest point. you can't turn the tides in a debate by talking BS if the debate is already over.
but anyway, if you think the people you argue with are so stupid, why do you start arguments with them? don't you have anything better to do than be a prick?

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
You know, i dont see how anyone can blame me for starting a flame war. I typed wit hrespect, all until B/L got a little edgy in his own way, so I took it upon myself to do the same. I mean really, why are your here, your not in this arguement, nor do you even understand what I'm saying (not a thing on my part, just that your too stupid). I mean really, the only reason I came back was to explain different types of situation where his logic in Patterns and such failed, not to argue over stupid stuff. You'd see through all the mes and figure out what I was saying, if you werent such a big headed, idiotic prick. You dont understand something, run a **** google search, do some of your own reasearch and find out what it means, dont just toss it away like trash. that just shows signs of ignorance and idiocracy. Like that post you've just posted. I've tried not to go and insult you, but if I have, so what. Deal. there are billions of people on the net, and some of them are just brutally honest. Your an dumb ***, and sadly without any awknowledgement of the outside world and how people think, you wont get far in you sad life.

also, your words could have started a flame war. So dont complain if you get beat because you chose to start useless mess. It's your fault for starting flaming, and for being stupid.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
*sigh*

so.... you're trying to start a flame war with me now?
no, thats not gonna work. like i told you before, nobody cares about your opinions and i'm not nobody. you can talk BS to try and feel important or w/e but you can't make points with opinions (especially if you are insignificant, and an immature little kid that needs encouragement from his mommy is insignificant)
maybe after you use more than opinions to have any chance of arguing, i'll stop thinking that you're so pathetic.
also, your words could have started a flame war. So dont complain if you get beat because you chose to start useless mess. It's your fault for starting flaming, and for being stupid.
i started flaming? care to point out where?

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman

And again.......

Do you have that much trouble with distinguishing between fact and opinion? I mean really, if you cant tell the difference, at least look up the info for yourself, t omake it seem like you can combat the said statements. You make yourself look stupid and ignorant if you do otherwise. Being able to distinguish betweem fact and opinion isnt hard, it is basic English.

Fact - Nuclear energy is for power in the world today.
Opinion = Nuclear energy is the best form of power in the world today.

I bet if I would have thrwon those statements at you without caption, you would have said both were facts.

ONto the parental part. I dont need encouragement from my parents. I get it even if I dont want it. What is fact is that parental encouragement in the early years of life, and then in doses over the years of life help children build self esteem anda good work ethic, not only to complete the task but in the best way possible. Many of the great people today got it from thier parents, but some who had bad parents got it from a good parental figure. all of this included, it also gears young people to be able to except compliments for their work, or to recieve constructive critism and still be able to work hard.

Everyone on this Earth is important. You dont see that, instead seeing yourself as the main man, a person of higher power than say a poor man on the street. But what he lacks in riches he makes ups for in heart. Something you, and much of the people on this site do not have.

The pathetic one here sadly, is you my friend. You've lost sight of reality, being able to distinguish between statements, and you own intelligence. I hate to say it, but your stupid. Go play in traffic and let people who can argue aruge in here please.

Black/Light

Smash Master
. . . Just ignore him F-O, all his BS sounds like white noise to me.

And look here child, I did not insult you so stop acting like a baby with this "heheheHE said blah, blah so iiI-I started sayaYing insulttas":ohwell:

Again, it's a waste of time to counter your BS so I don't plan to do that. . .so it's a waste of time for you to even make such BS.

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
Thinking like this is why you wont get far in life. But, in a way, you;ve given because youwere beaten, so I'll drop the subject. All both of you can talk about is BS because your full of it. But hey, what can I say. You take some time to teach, and people just dont listen

you guys are making such a big fuss over what I say becasue you actually care. Otherwise, you wouldnt be here again and again saying useless stuff.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Thinking like this is why you wont get far in life. But, in a way, you;ve given because youwere beaten, so I'll drop the subject. All both of you can talk about is BS because your full of it. But hey, what can I say. You take some time to teach, and people just dont listen

you guys are making such a big fuss over what I say becasue you actually care. Otherwise, you wouldnt be here again and again saying useless stuff.
Drops it because he's got no more gas left.

Job well done FO and b/light.

KokiriEmblem

Smash Cadet
Now that all of this c*@p is over with, back to Blaziken.
I think that Kaid's ideas are all good, except that the counter shouldn't have any knockback. Everything else is cool.

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
if your going to quote someone......actually quote them
there are like 9 pages, and no one wants to reread everything kaid said. go back, and quot esome of his stuff.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Deoxys=Hard to come up with a good and viable m-set.You come up with many,but weather or not they are plausible...

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
twok that's kind of dumb....i mean if kirbby can pull a giant hammer from nowhere, i htink a quick change into hands whenever deoxys jumps is plausible.....

and technically it isnt that hard to animate that, maybe just a simple flash of light and he transforms or something.........

Wrath`

Smash Master
I could see atack to defence,but for norm to speed or atack to speed,his whole lower body and head would change.
And if wavedashing is back........................Normal,speed,normal,speed,ect
and for it to happen in matters of split seconds.

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
if deoxys could get it (i still have high doubts) they'll probably have a flash of ligth to indicate change........most likely, if you run jump etc...auto transform would happen to the form of speed... it wouldnt even need the flahs in retrospect, because not with the wii's better graphics a smooth tranformation could happen in millieseconds without us even seeing a difference.......it would be hard to animate, just simple graphic recontructuiional work for the great animators they have on the project

blaze is pop. cuz of game/anime
Deoxys is pop. cuz of a movie
Lucario is pop. cuz of a movie

there......

KokiriEmblem

Smash Cadet
I still think that Blaze should be in the game.
Mewtwo was in a movie, but should there be more
than one super pokemon? Blaziken is probably
the most popular starter of the R/S/E games. I do
admit that Deoxys' transformations could be cool.
Maybe both pokemon? :link:

Press22

Smash Journeyman
I say Blaze, He/she rocks! I mean come on!
His uthrow should be a sky upercut... like on his moves, He would actually be really cool in brawl and his taunt would be awesome him going like BLAZE!!

buuuuuuuuut......... Snorlax Owns Yoooo!!

Wrath`

Smash Master
Umm charzaird will not be in brawl HE WILL STAY IN HIS POKEBALL HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Get off my teritory,this blaze country

Top Bottom