• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BiM 2013 | Game Over!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Rake: So if you are dead serious about shooting Kantrip, why haven't you talked to him, or about him? I don't think you are trying to find scum here, but rather trying to clear yourself by saying "Yeah I can shoot that's an awesome idea" Fos: Rake

@Soup: I'm fine with Orbo shooting Rake. I also think that you need to go over my #197 and respond again and clear up what you were trying to say.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Plus kantrip could have posted when he was viewing and tried to talk to me.

Instead he didn't.

I'mma take this as him being scared of me and knowing I'd actually shoot him should I feel it.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
But that's already running thin, and I feel like it'd be a lot more fun just to kill him and go from there.
Your hesitance is more townie than it is scummy to me. You're waving your gun like you have one, but I would think town would be more open about it. Would you bank on him being scum, or you possibly ending the dayphase suddenly? Is there even a deadline in this game? I don't recall.

#HBC | ѕoup

Ranmaru, I'm not sure what you don't get? Needing to go on about this isn't going to get us anywhere. I already said my peace.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@soup: You're incorrect. I never ignored you. You asked me one question: "orbo scum y/n?". My answer is no. You can't just say I'm ignoring you when I keep answering you and expect it to be true xD.

@King's Town: Of course!

@Ran: wtf how do you have me as null you lame

@Rake: Change my mind. Welcome to the town. Would prefer you not to shoot.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Your hesitance is more townie than it is scummy to me. You're waving your gun like you have one, but I would think town would be more open about it. Would you bank on him being scum, or you possibly ending the dayphase suddenly? Is there even a deadline in this game? I don't recall.
I'm not being open ? You mean in the sense of giving people the benefit of the doubt ?

I don't mind ending the dayphase early really, IDk if there is a deadline and at some point some ones gonna shoot someone so it may as well be me shooting who i want.

Kantrip may be scum, this is purely meta so it's not exactly damming.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Zen: You changed your mind on rake/soup easily. You should show why you did. What is your progressed read on Kantrip?

@Red Ryu: It's possible. Why else would he be earnest about shooting without really looking into anything seriously? Do you think it's would make sense for him to be as laid back but totally cool with the idea of him shooting, when he was being put under slight suspicion by Zen? Also why deflect to statistics? So 1/9 is shooting mafia, but don't expect him to most likely not be shooting mafia because there is a low chance of that. I think that hurts our chances of finding that assassin.

@Soup: You said this "WELL YES NOT ****ING NOW BUT BEFORE JDFNKSAFJDSAKL". I think it was too late for a before, so I don't see why you say that. I would think this would only count if there was more time in between you 'shooting zen' + zen viewing, and you asking for the mod about actions during pregame and him saying they don't count. (Because that would actually show Zen trying to ignore your shot) I'm fine with moving on but I'm not fine with you saying that I'm ignoring it. I'm not, I'm trying to get an understanding from you.

@Rake: Opinion on Soup v Orbo?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Better hope I find reason not to shoot then. So far, I have none.

Dealwithit.gif
> asks for a reason not to shoot him
> i provided one in the very post i put up criticizing his decision to shoot after 48 hours
> "you're arbitrarily putting us on a deadline in a game that specifically DOES NOT HAVE DEADLINES for a reason"
> how is that not a reason
> wtfamireading.jpg

Hey BSL, you should probably get in here if you don't wanna get merc'd. Especially if you're a bomb. Help the town out here a little plz

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I want a solid shot. It's bad play to just shoot over trivial things. Unless you disagree?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ryu I want you to substantiate that for me.

#HBC | ѕoup

@soup: You're incorrect. I never ignored you. You asked me one question: "orbo scum y/n?". My answer is no. You can't just say I'm ignoring you when I keep answering you and expect it to be true xD.
Tell me more.

#HBC | ѕoup

@Soup: You said this "WELL YES NOT ****ING NOW BUT BEFORE JDFNKSAFJDSAKL". I think it was too late for a before, so I don't see why you say that. I would think this would only count if there was more time in between you 'shooting zen' + zen viewing, and you asking for the mod about actions during pregame and him saying they don't count. (Because that would actually show Zen trying to ignore your shot) I'm fine with moving on but I'm not fine with you saying that I'm ignoring it. I'm not, I'm trying to get an understanding from you.
Look...it's hard to ****ing explain. THE POINT IS THAT I WANTED TO GET xEN TO REACT THAT'S IT THERE'S THE POINT RIGHT ****ING THERE FOR THE LOVE OF ****ING GOD WHEN I READ THIS POST I BECAME SO ANGRY BECAUSE YOU'RE PRODDING SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED IN ****ING PREGAME AND THAT IS DONE AND OVER WITH AND I WANNA MOVE ON NOT DEAL WITH THIS NITPICKY BULL****

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Why Ryu.

Soup seems like a nice guy.

Unless you think him rage-posting is detrimental ?

Was soup really angry ? Or was it something deeper ?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Soup, I find it hard to believe your really that frustrated.

That being said your all caps is super amusing so keep it up.

#HBC | ѕoup

I thought maybe this game would be fun seeing how I rolled town, but I guess everyone wants to get paranoid of me because I'm good at scum and everything I do is suddenly suspectible I bet you ****ing money had any other player did I what I did you wouldn't even care. Can I just ask why the hell this bothers you so much? Why can't I ****ing do something just for the sake of doing it? I'm going to follow-up eventually, but here I am gutted like a ****ing fish.

For ****s sake, have some mother****ing patience.

#HBC | ѕoup

Soup, I find it hard to believe your really that frustrated.

That being said your all caps is super amusing so keep it up.
No, I am. You should see my town games. I'm much more likely to get angry and blow a fuse.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I like the idea of making scummy people shoot other scummy people. Keeps townie people with low cooldowns on their shots and makes it possible to catch scum if someone isn't able to make the shot. One problem is that this could out bombs/cops just as much as it could out godfather/goon.

I just want to shoot *****es though, I'm not in this game for asking a bunch of questions.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Soup I don't even suspect you. Let's move on then. Talk to me about Rake and Red Ryu.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

And come off that "so sorry for myself " junk

Your a better player than to be wallowing / brooding / whatever you want to call it, over the fact you caught some flak.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Soup [Mafia Godfather] caught a ****ing bullet with his head.

Day 1 ends, Night 1 begins. Send in all Night Actions within the next 48 hours. No more posting from now on.

:059:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
No, I am. You should see my town games. I'm much more likely to get angry and blow a fuse.
The fact that you just said this is actually kind of a red flag for me. It shows that you're under the impression that you blowing a fuse and posting in all caps is a town tell, and you're mad that not everybody sees it that way. I feel like you're trying to town tell on purpose. Why?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You find Zen [Vanilla Townie] shot dead on the ground. He has more holes than ****ing swiss cheese.

Day 2 begins!

:059:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Who's Gary?

Sorry for not being around yesterday, guys. I've been sick and the day ended (sort of expectedly) pretty fast. Assuming hando is going to shoot me in 48 hours, I'll try my best to be as helpful as possible. Hando, if you aren't going to shoot me, don't tell me. I'll play better if I think I have to prove myself.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Gary was here. Ash is a loser. Making a play off of soups post. I was looking at soup's posts, but my wife took the ipad, jus got it back. I'll get something up probably. This teacher rambles anyways.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Hmm. Seems like this class is important. Plus apparently we have a test Friday. So I'm going to pay attention. But what I wanted to get at in a nutshell is that I think kant's interaction with soup is pretty interesting. It's kinda like he distances himself from soup, but then slides in some defense when soup gets called scummy. Soup eventually asks him a question, but he ignores it and comes in with a mechanic post about a topic long dead.

Top Bottom