• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BiM 2013 | Game Over!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Gary was here. Ash is a loser. Making a play off of soups post. I was looking at soup's posts, but my wife took the ipad, jus got it back. I'll get something up probably. This teacher rambles anyways.
Oh, I gotcha. Didn't get it, my b homie.

As for soup yesterday. I never got to comment on it, but I actually agreed with him about how Orbo messed up the shot. You guys were all looking at it the wrong way. The fact that he asked was irrelevant. I can't decide what that says about Orbo's alignment, though.

There's two things that it could've been.

It could've been set up intentionally to distance Orbo and soup; however, soup's continual... 'exploding' we'll call it... is what ended up getting him shot, right? So if Orbo+soup scum is true, then soup wouldn't be so loud about it. If he knew it would get him shot... You know what, I'll stop here. Getting too deep into wifom. Bleargh.

I'm hesitant about Orbo is all. Can we talk about everything first? Going to reread the soup v Kantrip and come back with some more hashed out thoughts maybe or something.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ok here is the plan.

1.) I am no shooting anymore unless absolutely necessary.
2.) We continue the scummy people shooting scummy people thing.
3.) I am considering letting people volunteer to shoot today, but make sure the person being shot has a chance to claim.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
My plan does press that, I may have been trigger happy but I had a reason to make that shot.

I want everyone's stance on Ran v Soup, if that was a bus, since Soup was most likely faking that anger.

If that was TvS or a bus.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I was gonna shoot Zen toDay because I thought it was bull**** he was so hard on soup, called his exact role, and then called him town at the end of it. Looks like I can't read soup and my view of that interaction was very off.

The chance that RR is the Assassin is incredibly low. soup was actually having some people call him town, so he in no way needed to be bussed D1. Maybe if he was the goon I could see him being expendable, but he was the godfather so there's no way scumRR would oust him like that.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Fun it's 3 inactives and one guy who is posting almost super surface level.

Would prefer Kantrip over the others, we need to also get the first three talking or we will pretty much be blind shooting.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
You elude to having a reason to have shot in 330, but at the time of the shot (310) you said it was because you were taking the game too seriously. This was after Ran asked you in 299 to substantiate your reasoning in 297; this went unresponded to.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Nabe and Joker, are you hinting that you're concerned RR might be scum at this point?

What is your FUD accomplishing?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm serious.

I find it hard to believe you are seriously suspicious of RR at this point. That would have to be quite the play to get AssassinRR to burn a shot D1 to take out GFsoup. And you're pursuing that possibility? Seems like fear, uncertainty, and doubt that you're casting on RR to me when he should be pretty close to clear.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
But "FUD" means you're essentially calling the pair of us scum. Town doesn't spread FUD; FUD is something that the person who's spreading knows is BS.

How about: let Ryu answer a simple question, given that I've shown exactly why I'm asking it with my logical chain of thought.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Hmm. someone needs to talk to me about the possibility that soup prodding me about shooting Kantrip being a bus.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I shot Soup because,

1) I wanted to shoot him back for toonami
2) I wanted to shoot my gun and just not give a ****.
3) he made a post justifying his rage as a town tell.

Well only one real point is legitimate, rest is just lulz. I have a gun so I said **** this I'm playing like Marshy and shooting first. In hignsight I should have pressed him for stances or something but oh well.

What do you gain for this at all?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Also the taking the game too seriously part, I was playing it too tight and serious, I wanted to loosen up, which was doing what I wanted on impulse lol.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ok that is cool Hando, now before you ever shoot give the shootee a chance to claim before you shoot. Note I would not feel bad if shot BSL but he's most likely not the best shot.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Wow that D1 was god awful.

[collapse="Notes"]#6 Orbo - No, I don't think that would be a good idea. I think it would be better to weigh the chances of having an accidental bomb shot, rather than giving scum a target. If we get the assassin, then bombs claim. CC's get shot in order of claim.
#41 Soup - Wow no. Not even good for reaction.
#49 Soup - Ironic really, because the faking of a daykill would get you modkilled. GG.
#55 Orbo - At this point it's very hard to control this many people with guns. It's going to be a blood bath no matter what really.
#58 Soup - Reactions wouldn't have happened because it would haven't been counted.
#70 RR - Good god, that's annoying. Let's not kk?
#73 Rake - Don't like this post. Loose cannon isn't good cannon.
#74 RR - Redemption!
#75 RR - Nevermind. Bad post.
#81 Soup - Weak distancing? Idk at this point. Looking at an RR, Soup, Rake team.
#85 Soup - Washy reads on everyone. Bad play.
#90 Orbo - But it also gives scum a target for later play if assassin hasn't died.
#92 Soup - " I also didn't like your aggressive attitude towards me simply because I wouldn't cooperate." Sorry, I need to go pick my ass up. I laughed it off. ****ing hypocritical right there.
#98 Soup - FUD post.
#100 FF - Good post, agree with the claiming bomb thing and the voting system.
#104 Soup - Aggro. FUD spread. Hate this playstyle. Scum.
#117 Zen - Agree. Decent plan, but bombs claim if assassin dies.
#132 PJB - Or it could be just getting convo started.... Not sure why you're so jumpy.
#134 K - Agree with the RR shot if I hadn't seen first day shot.
#138 Zen - Reaction fishing. Don't care for it.
#148 PJB - Heh.
#162 Soup - Heh.
#172 Ran - What is the point of this question?
(I like this Soup, he makes me laugh.)
#222 Zen - On the other hand, this annoys me. I ****ing had VLA at this point. POS read.
#243 Hando - You and me both.
#310 RR - And a shot from the dark.[/collapse]

I don't like RR but I'm ok with him right now 'cause of the scum shot. Rake is kk. Orbo/Ran good. PBJ is being different although tbh I can never read him right. Katrip is awesome at this point. Everyone else I don't really care for.

Crappy post is crappy. Bed time too.

:applejack:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Kantrip, you honestly believe both Nabe and I are scum, trying to throw FUD around and cast doubt on RR? Is that honestly what you're seeing right now? Or am I, perhaps, just concerned that Red Ryu shot soup without questioning him, or asking him to claim? Two things that we can pretty much all agree are things we should be doing before pulling the trigger. I mean, I was thinking about shooting soup too, but I wasn't gonna do it without making more of an effort to read him. We got really lucky this time by hitting the godfather, but soup could have been a bomb or something.

You think it's unreasonable for me to not just pat him on the back for a job well done? 2/3rds of his reasoning for that shot is "I just felt like shooting someone and soup is a meanie head." The other 1/3rd is something I already pointed out at the end of D1. I didn't call him scum for it, but I think putting a little heat on Ryu for that is justifiable. You just wanna slap a "confirmed townie" gold star sticker on him and let him do it again? What if he hits one of the bombs next time?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I also wanna point out that Kantrip did this little dance where he latches onto somebody "obvtown", and pointed out how obviously town I was in "Don't Play This - Toonami". He was right, I was town, and he knew that because he was scum in that game. Don't get too comfortable with him just because his reads look accurate. Read him.

Top Bottom