• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BiM 2013 | Game Over!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Would like to see your thoughts on each player though

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
No MvP

Unless someone has an idea of who did far and above? I don't play nor vote myself for MvP but *Shrugs* up to everyone else.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Wow, **** is cray. GG town, we rule. I dunno how long it woulda taken me to find BSL scum ,but given the corner he was about to be backed into via mass claim, it was only a matter of time. The goon being the last man standing is a worst case scenario.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Also wtf @ BW investigating the clearest of all clears. :crazy:

Like, I first read that and I was like "ok yea he was kind of a question mark for me too" and then I remembered that Kantrip already flipped Assassin! I guess it's no big deal though since the game was already over by the time I saw it.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
What did I ignore? I want to stop this cluttering of the thread. It makes Nabe less likely to read.
Not sure why you're being an imbecile. Clearly you must have forgotten about the rule of fake day killing and backtracked once you realized. Then you took your mistake out on Orbo to try and cover it up. That's all I see to it. Pretty sure you're godfather. Rake is your scum mate. Will see about Wolfman.
Also also

MVP: Zen

cuz of this post.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No mvp

I agree that town had it down pat.

Scum kinda gave themselves away 2/3 of the way.

GG's

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
And I'm super disappointed in FFs play. 5 posts all game?
*shrug* Not sure why you find 5 posts in 7 days to be disappointing. Inactive yes, but it didn't exactly detriment the town.

I was a cop. I couldn't daykill. My job was twofold: survive and try to get a guilty or pull an NK to save a VT from death and thus extent the town's life. I didn't really have much say in the way of who would die during the day, and the way the day phases went down only proves my point. The shots in this game were taken more or less unilaterally without giving pause for everyone to really consider them. Not that it didn't work out, but let's not pretend like an increased level of contribution from me would have changed the shots that people took.

Though I was quiet this game I think I did the best I couldve given my position. I investigated Rake N1 which I thought was a fine investigation. That turned out to be pretty ****ty cuz badwolf also investigated him, so a bit of bad luck there. But then for N2, unlike BW who mega derped, I investigated BW which gave us actual legit and useful info. Didn't end up needing it because of teh scum suicide, but that def would have made things less painful for us if we actually had to play the whole game out.

But yeah, I mean, not pretending I was a superstar or anything, but I don't think I played "poorly" by any stretch of reality.

On a different note, gg guys, was a fun game! Great shots by our townies who did so, very impressive reads.

I'm also pretty sympathetic to the notion of a no MVP for this game. Again, impressive shots, but not enough to warrant MVP imo.

Thanks to Gheb for hosting! Def was cool to experience a BIM from a player position haha

Top Bottom