• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BiM 2013 | Game Over!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Why will you? Also don't have a comment on recent events?

Handorin

Smash Hero
I was tempted to shoot soup straight up. But then I remembered I hate him in every game I play for the same reason. So I'll give it more time. Or let someone else shoot him. I might send a flower to the funeral.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm shooting BSL in 48 hours give or take.
Oh great, because arbitrarily forcing us into a 48 hour deadline in a game where we are given no deadline for a specific reason sounds like incredibly helpful, productive, protown play. We've totally got this in the bag town.

ohboyherewego.jpg

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Hi. I got sleep. It was 4:18 AM in the morning when I made those posts. The content in them are legitimate even if the attitude is a bit a sour, and looking back at my posts I don't regret what I said. Zen, you were legitimately ignoring me and it confuses me. I already know the **** I've gotten from you about that 'reaction' but I can tell you that it was much more important than you think it is. Of course, in a state of sleep deprivation, using words wasn't very easy. Please tell me what you think of Orbo.

#HBC | ѕoup

And no, not 'i think he's town you're scum', An actual read.

#HBC | ѕoup

Kantrip, you're being more passive this game. What was with you wanting to shoot me?

#HBC | ѕoup

Ranmaru, tell me how you're reading Zen. You seem comfortable with him and I'm actually a bit confused. I don't think it's normal for Zen to act the way he did unless he had an intention. Do you see Zen playing it out like he did more as town or scum?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Oh great, because arbitrarily forcing us into a 48 hour deadline in a game where we are given no deadline for a specific reason sounds like incredibly helpful, productive, protown play. We've totally got this in the bag town.

ohboyherewego.jpg
Better hope I find reason not to shoot then. So far, I have none.

Dealwithit.gif

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Hey boys and Girls, I got my genius plan that I totally did not steal from BiM4 to play this game.

Find scummy person #1, have them shoot scum person #2, if no claims come up we continue like this. It will heavily increase towns chances to win this game.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Then who's to shoot #1 if he doesn't? This was brought up earlier but shot down.
I agree with gheb's philosophy. Shoot first,ask questions later. Maybe preceded by wave gun around until answers are found.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Then who's to shoot #1 if he doesn't? This was brought up earlier but shot down.
I agree with gheb's philosophy. Shoot first,ask questions later. Maybe preceded by wave gun around until answers are found.
Stupid idea.

If #1 does not shoot, #2 does, if #2 does not we find a #3.

There is no deadline for this so we got all the time in the world.

Shoot first, ask questions later is partly how town loses in normal mafiia. Though BiM4 was derp Luxor.

Handorin

Smash Hero
My personal deadline is 48 hours to decide if BSL is worthy enough to live.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I am. That's why I gave notice. I'm giving him a chance to prove me wrong and town to give me a better candidate.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
What I am referring to is you not making the shot unless we think that is better for town.

If BSL is actually scummy it would be better for a scummy person to shoot him.

Town lean.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Soup will always be a thorn in my side. Like I said already. Other than that, I'll take a rain check for when I'm not sitting in class

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Rake: Why exactly do you think it's a Cool idea (#245) for you to shoot?

@Soup: His entrance is null to me. The two times I have seen it from him, he was town. One, from Necromaf, and two, from my TacoBell Maf. It's null because he could do the same as scum to try to clear himself. Yet my read on him is still progressing. I think your response to my #197 doesn't refute what I said. It was a bit confusing. I also read the quote of your reasoning of Orbo scum. I think I don't see it as him hiding behind mechanics. I see it as him being very motivated to help town while being wrong. I don't see a problem with him shooting another scummy though. Thoughts on that?

@Handorin: I think you should actually answer my question though. Why BSL? Substantiate your shot before you shoot. Saying "I might have shot soup straight up but meta" is easy to say and is avoiding the question.

@Red Ryu: I don't mind having scummies shoot scummies but I also don't mind if a person really wants to shoot, that they shoot. Yet obviously, we all have much more responsibility than in a normal town. I would expect the person shooting to have a good reason for shooting before doing so, and to have been active in discussion. That's all.

#HBC | ѕoup

@Ranmaru: I understand that. Orbo still didn't have the right to poke into my business.

I think I don't see it as him hiding behind mechanics. I see it as him being very motivated to help town while being wrong. I don't see a problem with him shooting another scummy though. Thoughts on that?
Opinions. I layed out my logic on it all. Orbo shoot another scummy? I'd be down. Who do you have in mind? I'm curious as to how Orbo is going to handle this game when he comes back from all this. My lateposting might not be clean but it isn't something to be ignored.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I READ WHAT I MISSED

NOTHING IMPORTANT PJB WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE YOU'RE BEING CAUTIOUS THIS GAME (THOUGH I REMEMBER THIS STYLE IN HARDBODY A BIT AND CALLING YOU OUT ON IT AS SCUM) LIKE HOW HARD IS IT TO A HAVE A SOLID OPINION ON ALL THIS BUT INSTEAD YOU'RE UNCERTAIN WHAT'S MAKING YOU UNCERTAIN ABOUT ME
What's making me uncertain on you is that I've seen you act like a complete fool in Mass Effect as Town, and in Toonami as Scum. So it's not telling.

#HBC | ѕoup

A complete fool who was right in his reads. I feel no need to posture myself nor appeal to anyone. People called me a fool in Philosopher's too, when I ended up being right.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I joined to dayvig people.

And zen is real kowaii so I want to make him happy and shot people.

Preferably Kantrip.

/mostly sarcasm

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Again though, you also did it in Toonami, where you were scum, and your reads were obviously misleading.

Pregame just isn't a fantastic place for me to gain reads. I probably won't have a handle on the game until D2, but I'll certainly try to find something before the end of D1.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Soup: I'll get to you later.

@Rake: What do you mean Zen is real kowaii? Does that mean you find him to be town? (If so, give reasoning as to why) If you aren't serious about shooting Kantrip, why is it cool for you to shoot though? I don't see any serious reason for you wanting to shoot. And why do you mention Kantrip even if in jest?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

kowaii means scary.

it means i find him to be zen.

I'm dead serious about shooting Kantrip.

It's cool for me to shoot because I haz weapon so I want to use it. IDK. Seems legit I could just KO someone instead of the normal lynching stuff.

I want to shoot cuz I have a gun lol. That's my serious business reason.

I wasn't jesting bout Kantrip. He should go.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

But that's already running thin, and I feel like it'd be a lot more fun just to kill him and go from there.

Top Bottom