• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BiM 2013 | Game Over!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
He didn't even interfere with you though. he asked you why you were showing intent to shoot Zen. You even asked the mod if it counted after you did it instead of before, and the mod confirmed that it didn't count before Orbo ever spoke to you.

What're you doing?
THIS IS INTERFERING AT IT'S FINEST WHEN HE SAID 'SOUP WHY YOU SHOOTING XEN' HE INTERFERED AND BASICALLY GAVE XEN NO REASON TO RESPOND BECAUSE I THEN HAD TO EXPLAIN TO ORBODONTKNOWN AS TO WHY I MADE THAT POST WHICH LEAD TO ME AND HIM FIGHTING EACH OTHER AND ME BEING VICTORIOUS AS ALWAYS

YES ABOUT THE MOD THING THAT WAS PART OF THE REACTION YOU SEE I HAD TO MAKE IT BELIEVABLE IN MY INTENT TO SHOOT XEN IS THIS NOT CLEAR AS A ****ING DIAMOND???

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Ruy I'm not sure what point you're asking about :3

I do hope you read what's gone on, but Rake is probably greatest on my radar.

#HBC | ѕoup

XEN WHY'D YOU IGNORE ME WHEN I ASKED ABOUT ORBO YOU WERE ALL LIKE "NAH TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL THE SOUP IS COLD AND I DONT OWE THIS GUY JACK"

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Either Soup is doing that 'persona' thing again (prolly of his Avi?) or he's on some drugs. xD

#HBC | ѕoup

Either Soup is doing that 'persona' thing again (prolly of his Avi?) or he's on some drugs. xD
THIS IS NO PERSONA BUT THE AVATAR IS FROM PERSONA 3 AND I WISH I COULD PUT A BULLET THROUGH MY SKULL.

#HBC | ѕoup

Most traumatic experience of your life. get on skype you *******
I SPEEDRUN POKEMON "RNG" PUZZLE LEAGUE AND I SPENT NEARLY 3 HOURS ON THIS GODFORSAKEN GAME AND IT HAS SENT ME INTO A DESCENT OF MADNESS AS I CLING TO MY SANITY IN THE FORMING OF PLAYING FORUM MAFIA. SUPER HARD IS THE HOLY MESSENGER OF GOD TO DESTROY HUMANITY ITSELF.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Zen/Soup Good idea to use FOS to show suspicion y/n?

#HBC | ѕoup

ONE OF MY FELLOW RUNNERS DESCRIBED THE SITUATION LIKE PUTTING YOUR **** THROUGH A BLENDER. ANOTHER SAID IT WAS LIKE "Ia sandpaper handjob, turned out to be a relaxing quickie with the girl of my dreams wearing a paper bag" I'M A BEAST I'M INSANE I DRIVE ALL ALONE IN THE CAR POOL LANE

#HBC | ѕoup

Zen/Soup Good idea to use FOS to show suspicion y/n?
MIGHT BE BUT I THINK MOST PEOPLE WILL JUST LET PEOPLE KNOW IF THEY'RE GONNA USE THEIR GUN OR STATE INTENT TO SHOOT SOMEONE NOT VERY NECESSARY

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Soup I didn't mean to ignore you. But I thought from my read list it was obvious. I think Orbo is town and that you, Rake, and Wolf are scum. I'd really like you to shoot Rake when the day starts.

@Ran: That's sound by me. Though it shouldn't be too hard just to keep up with people's reads

Kantrip

Kantplay
I am at a loss for words.

I feel like an over-consumption of illegal substances accompanied this speedrun....

#HBC | ѕoup

I WILL NOW ATTEMPT TO READ THIS GAME WHILE DRINKING A GLASS OF WATER RIDING A UNICYCLE ON A TIGHTROPE SURROUNDED BY MAN-EATING TIGERS.

#HBC | ѕoup

Soup I didn't mean to ignore you. But I thought from my read list it was obvious. I think Orbo is town and that you, Rake, and Wolf are scum. I'd really like you to shoot Rake when the day starts.

@Ran: That's sound by me. Though it shouldn't be too hard just to keep up with people's reads
I THINK YOUR READ-LIST A CROCK OF **** AND INSTEAD OF NITPICKING THE THREAD LIKE YOU WANT TO YOU SHOULD DIRECTLY RESPOND TO ME

#HBC | ѕoup

I THINK YOUR READ-LIST A CROCK OF **** AND INSTEAD OF NITPICKING THE THREAD LIKE YOU WANT TO YOU SHOULD DIRECTLY RESPOND TO ME

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I don't get how he interfered with the interaction that I was extremely unlikely to give you. I don't get whey you're being so aggro against him. I don't get why you think he isn't putting in effort when clearly he is. I don't get how you see him as scum at all really. You shooting Rake tho right?

#HBC | ѕoup

HOLD YOUR ****ING HORSES I'M STILL TRYING TO RESPOND TO ZEN MY INTERNET IS BEING ****ING GAY

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't get how he interfered with the interaction that I was extremely unlikely to give you. I don't get whey you're being so aggro against him. I don't get why you think he isn't putting in effort when clearly he is. I don't get how you see him as scum at all really. You shooting Rake tho right?
THIS POST BASICALLY SAYS "I HAVE SKIMMED" BECAUSE I POINTED OUT WHY THIS IS. NO.

#HBC | ѕoup

WAIT DID I READ THAT RIGHT DID YOU SAY "UNLIKELY" WELL ZEN WHY IGNORE ME AND THEN COME BACK WITH SOME HALF-ASSED SCUMREAD THAT ME AND YOU BOTH KNOW IS ****

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
shoot: zen
you mod that don't count right?

why zen, soup?

my god you're ruining the interaction!!@JO!:2ub1iu;

#HBC | ѕoup

I actually find Orbo's aggressiveness townie. It also makes sense for him to ask the question to Soup's 'shot'. I even thought to myself "Why would he shoot Zen, who just came back?". I think it's a genuine reaction to the shot, and I also do see it possible he skimmed the rules. (Yet I would have just waited for a mod flip to see if it was a real shot or not)
THE COMMAND IS DAYKILL. NOT SHOOT. WHY ARE YOU FOCUSING ON HIS 'AGGRESSIVENESS' WHEN THERE IS MUCH MORE TO IT? HOW HE IS BEING AGGRESSIVE BY BACKING DOWN LIKE A ****ING SCARED PUPPY DOG AND SAYING HE SLIGHT TOWN-READS ONCE I BRING DOWN THE MOTHER****ING GAUNTLET? DID YOU SEE THAT PART?

#HBC | ѕoup

shoot: zen
you mod that don't count right?

why zen, soup?

my god you're ruining the interaction!!@JO!:2ub1iu;
THAT'S NOT WHY PLEASE LEARN TO READ THIS IS WHY:

how is what I asked having anything to do with the rules whatsoever? answer the damn question.

#HBC | ѕoup

THE MAIN INTENTION WAS TO GET YOU TO RESPOND TO THE SHOT AND MY POST, BY NEEDING TO EXPLAIN IT THE REACTION WAS RUINED BECAUSE THERE WAS NOTHING TO CATCH YOU UP ON.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
what in the actual what? Soup if you're going to continue playing cryptic I seriously don't have a problem with you dying. Lay it out for me because I have no idea what you're talking about.

You say you made a post towards me for my reaction. You weren't looking for a reaction with regards to me thinking you shot me. WHAT SORT OF REACTION WERE YOU LOOKING FOR. HOW DOES HIM ASKING ABOUT YOUR POST INTERFERE WITH THAT REACTION.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
He could have got confused as I did. This is a different setup, so I feel he felt really motivated to post and do alot for town even though it was wrong. I don't see anything telling about him getting a townlean from you.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
There is no reason for Zen to comment on you 'shooting' if you ask the mod if it was valid and he says no. Zen would then know it was a poke or gambit to get a reaction from him and could just ignore it. So you messed it up yourself, Soup.

#HBC | ѕoup

what in the actual what? Soup if you're going to continue playing cryptic I seriously don't have a problem with you dying. Lay it out for me because I have no idea what you're talking about.

You say you made a post towards me for my reaction. You weren't looking for a reaction with regards to me thinking you shot me. WHAT SORT OF REACTION WERE YOU LOOKING FOR. HOW DOES HIM ASKING ABOUT YOUR POST INTERFERE WITH THAT REACTION.

HOW AM I BEING CRYPTIC HE ****ING INTERFERED BY UH I DONT ****ING KNOW INTERFERING??? WHAT ELSE DO YOU THINK THAT WAS? "JEE SOUP WHY ZEN I THOT U JOIN GAME TO PLAY WITH BUDDY??????" AND I RESPOND "SOMEONE DIDN'T READ THE RULES." AND HEE ****ING HO REACTION RUINED POINT GONE INTENTION TO MADE THAT POST OUT OF THE WINDOW.

Top Bottom