• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BiM 2013 | Game Over!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
NICE FAKE SHOT AND IGNORING ME TRYING TO THINK YOU CAN GET ME TO PLAY THE GAME LIKE YOU EXPECT ME TO SCARED BECAUSE I'M NOT ACTING LIKE YOU THINK I SHOUD WELL GUESS WHAT I DONT GIVE A ****

#HBC | ѕoup

He could have got confused as I did. This is a different setup, so I feel he felt really motivated to post and do alot for town even though it was wrong. I don't see anything telling about him getting a townlean from you.
I MADE LIKE LITERALLY A WHOLE WALL AS TO WHY I FEEL DIFFERENTLY HOLY **** NOT YOU TOO DON'T TELL ME YOU SKIMMED

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Alright but you forgot to comment on my #197.

Oh and yeah like I'm going to read an argument about mechanics thoroughly. If you really think it's important link/quote it to me and I'll look deeper into it.

#HBC | ѕoup

I READ WHAT I MISSED

NOTHING IMPORTANT PJB WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE YOU'RE BEING CAUTIOUS THIS GAME (THOUGH I REMEMBER THIS STYLE IN HARDBODY A BIT AND CALLING YOU OUT ON IT AS SCUM) LIKE HOW HARD IS IT TO A HAVE A SOLID OPINION ON ALL THIS BUT INSTEAD YOU'RE UNCERTAIN WHAT'S MAKING YOU UNCERTAIN ABOUT ME

#HBC | ѕoup

There is no reason for Zen to comment on you 'shooting' if you ask the mod if it was valid and he says no. Zen would then know it was a poke or gambit to get a reaction from him and could just ignore it. So you messed it up yourself, Soup.
WELL YES NOT ****ING NOW BUT BEFORE JDFNKSAFJDSAKL

#HBC | ѕoup

Alright but you forgot to comment on my #197.

Oh and yeah like I'm going to read an argument about mechanics thoroughly. If you really think it's important link/quote it to me and I'll look deeper into it.
ITT: EVERYBODY SKIMS OKAY HOLD ON

#HBC | ѕoup

You're forcing things that aren't an issue and you're hiding behind mechanics and the alike instead of actually approaching this game by yourself. I also didn't like your aggressive attitude towards me simply because I wouldn't cooperate. The only thing you should be worrying about is shooting scum, but instead you're worried about how it all goes down and what's going to happen. It's almost like a scum trying to seem townie without having an intention to be townie because you don't have really anything else to say.
THERE YOU GO I SAVED YOU THE AGONY OF READING

#HBC | ѕoup

IT LITERALLY BRINGS ME GREAT JOY TO SEE ZEN TRY TO PLAY THIS COOL AND GETTING UPSET HE CAN'T READ ME HAHAHAAHAHA

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
What did I ignore? I want to stop this cluttering of the thread. It makes Nabe less likely to read.
Not sure why you're being an imbecile. Clearly you must have forgotten about the rule of fake day killing and backtracked once you realized. Then you took your mistake out on Orbo to try and cover it up. That's all I see to it. Pretty sure you're godfather. Rake is your scum mate. Will see about Wolfman.

#HBC | ѕoup

What did I ignore? I want to stop this cluttering of the thread. It makes Nabe less likely to read.
Not sure why you're being an imbecile. Clearly you must have forgotten about the rule of fake day killing and backtracked once you realized. Then you took your mistake out on Orbo to try and cover it up. That's all I see to it. Pretty sure you're godfather. Rake is your scum mate. Will see about Wolfman.
NO YOU ****ING BRAINDEAD MORON I KNEW WHAT I WAS DOING IT'S ****ING DAYKILL NOT SHOOT OH MY ****ING GOD NOBODY ****ING READS WHAT I SAY NOT EVEN WHEN I'M LIKE THIS

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Yes and fake killing ie saying "shoot" is grounds for being modkilled. Which you forgot. You're also attempting to get investigated by intentionally playing scummy because you are godfather.

#HBC | ѕoup

WHAT ELSE ****ING REASON DO I HAVE TO BE LIKE HEY MOD BUDDY DOES THIS COUNT IN PREGAME? AND HE ANSWERED NO IT DOESN'T WELL JEE THERE'S MY INTENTION TO ****ING GUN YOU DOWN AND THERE'S ME TRYING TO PRETEND THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING AND I WOULD THINK YOU WOULD GO 'JEE SOUP TRY TO SHOOT AND ASK MOD IF IT WORK I WONDER WHY HE DID THAT.' BUT HERE COMES ORBO AND HE'S LIKE 'WHY SHOOT' AND OH GREAT I GOTTA DROP EVERYTHING I'M DOING AND DEAL WITH THIS.

#HBC | ѕoup

Yes and fake killing ie saying "shoot" is grounds for being modkilled. Which you forgot. You're also attempting to get investigated by intentionally playing scummy because you are godfather.
NO IT ISN'T CONFIRMED FOR NOT READING RULES

You're not allowed to fake a daykill or post the "daykill" command if you don't have that ability - immediate modkill is the consequence!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Soup: Thanks, I'll comment later as I am going to bed soon. I think you are starting to become a distraction to the thread though. Let it breathe please.
@Kantrip: Everyone has confirmed already. So game should start as soon as Gheb gets here.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
You did not have to answer Orbo at all. You did not have to explain that shoot didn't count. if you're going to pull a gambit. expect people other than the person you're aiming for to react to it. you could have easily read obro as much as me. I want you to tell me if I'm right on badwolf or not.

#HBC | ѕoup

You did not have to answer Orbo at all. You did not have to explain that shoot didn't count. if you're going to pull a gambit. expect people other than the person you're aiming for to react to it. you could have easily read obro as much as me. I want you to tell me if I'm right on badwolf or not.
NO I DID BECAUSE IF YOU LOOK BACK, I ASKED GHEB ABOUT WHETHER IT WOULD GO THROUGH RIGHT AFTER. THIS IS SO ****ING DUMB AND I'M TIRED OF IT. IT'S 4:18 AM IN THE MORNING AND HERE I AM ARGUING WITH YOU ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS. I MEAN ****ING HEY I EVEN TRIED TO GET YOU TO RESPOND TO ME BY PERSONALLY CALLING YOU OUT ABOUT ORBO AND YOU WENT 'NOPE'

#HBC | ѕoup

WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME ABOUT YOUR READ ON BADWOLF WHEN THERE IS NOTHING BEHIND IT? WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME THIS WHEN I THINK YOUR READ-LIST IS BULL****?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Kantrip, why did you ask Zen to shoot Soup? No one should easily state such a thing when there are no votes in town. Give your reasoning.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
No I mean is he your scum mate or not? I'm making the assumption that you and Rake are scum. And I answered you twice on Orbo.

#HBC | ѕoup

AND I HAVE REFUTED YOUR ANSWERS. I AM A MEMBER OF THE TOWN. I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS MATTERS OR YOUR ASSUMPTION WHY WE'RE PARTNERS, I'VE IGNORED HIM COMPLETELY AND I HAVE NO READ ON HIM. HIS POST ABOUT KANTPLAY WAS TELLING TO YOU?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Nah. I kid you. You're town. I really hope you're a cop.

Do think Rake scum though. Kanty is sparking interest.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kantrip, why did you ask Zen to shoot Soup? No one should easily state such a thing when there are no votes in town. Give your reasoning.
Found their interaction really curious, was getting vibes that Zen didn't think soup was scum. Wanted to see how it would play out if I asked that of him, knowing he wouldn't do it.

It could have been really interesting distancing (that was one angle I was seeing it from), but with Zen now backing off and calling soup town and saying I'm sparking interest, I'm pretty sure it's TvT. That's not the point that he would back down if it were SvS.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Because you were spending all of your effort trying to get him worked up. You requested someone shoot him, you made baseless assertions as to who his partners were, and you called him out. When you initially stated a scumread on him it was part of one of your reads lists where you basically pick random players to be scum for your reaction testing purposes. And there was just no point I could see in your conversation where that would have made a shift into real-read territory. It just read like provocation the whole time, which turned out to be the case. Coupled with the timing you chose to reveal this, I strongly feel that was a TvT interaction.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I understand the logic behind it not being S v S. But what causes you to go strait to us both being town rather than considering the possibility of T v S?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Kantrip, two things. Why do you think they would have needed to distance? How exactly did you arrive to the conclusion that they were SvS distancing?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I like your intent going into it and your conclusion coming out of it. I'm townreading soup almost completely with my gut here. It's kind of like, if he's behaving like that as scum, it's going to be to another scummate for distancing purposes. I just don't see him doing what he just did as scum to townies.

As to why I asked you specifically to shoot soup, it's because of the SvS possibility I wanted to explore by presenting you with that kind of request. When you revealed your townread on soup when you did, it made me feel better about both of you, that's one way to put it.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kantrip, two things. Why do you think they would have needed to distance? How exactly did you arrive to the conclusion that they were SvS distancing?
It's not a matter of needing to, it's just a matter of how I was reading soup's behaviour, and it seemed like something I could possibly see the two of them doing. I thought, why not explore that avenue?

I arrived to the conclusion that soup's behaviour was crazy. You with me? Okay, so I rationalized that I don't think scumsoup would interact like that with a townie (consider that his back was not up against the wall for any reason, he really lashed out at Zen). I saw two possible scenarios: It was scumsoup and scumZen doing some really crafty distancing, or it was townZen reaction testing townsoup and townsoup just doing whatever the **** he wants because he doesn't have to worry about Zen's opinion of him.

That's a good way of putting it in one sentence actually: It was reading like soup wasn't actually worried about Zen's opinion of him.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
"he really lashed out at Zen"

I don't see how his actions would be considered a lashing towards Zen considering his #153 and his #158. He seemed to have had a outside reason to be acting that way, and he was acting that way to everyone that interacted with him. Also, what do you think of Soup individually? If Zen HAD shot soup, what would you think?

Kantrip

Kantplay
If Zen had shot soup I would be very upset with the hasty decision but I would also be thrown for quite a loop. I never thought that was actually something that was going to happen.

Bed now

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Alright people, since you have all confirmed now Day 1 officially starts.

Let's go!

:059:

Top Bottom