• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BiM 2013 | Game Over!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Safer that they draw the night kill. If no bombs flip by some certain time think/deal with it then when the bridge comes.

@Zen: I have no current read on Rake. Null.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
He seems kind of timid to me. Like how he suddenly dropped is questioning of Soup and somehow came to agree with Orbo about the bomb's claiming even though he was finding a bunch of error in it.

Would you say that timidness is a more scummy, neutral, or town characteristic or Rake?

@Rake/anyone who knows: Were you (rake) town in that Rajam game?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
They just seem like they're bickering because they're trying to start discussion. I do think soup is being overly aggressive, but that's not telling to me at this point.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
They just seem like they're bickering because they're trying to start discussion. I do think soup is being overly aggressive, but that's not telling to me at this point.
Seeing as "trying to get discussion going" is a town motivation, and you think that is their motivation, would you say that you currently view them both as town?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
In my opinion the motivation for town would be trying to get discussion going. The motivation for scum would be trying to look townie. Your interpretation was the former.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Thing in early game are too gray for me. Everyone behaves the same, because nobody has any specific goals in mind/ They're all just trying to get into the game. Stuff becomes closer to shades of black and white as the game goes on, because people's motives start to poke their way to the surface when they actually see a finish line somewhere.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
In my opinion the motivation for town would be trying to get discussion going. The motivation for scum would be trying to look townie. Your interpretation was the former.
"getting discussion going" is just one of many ways that scum could "try to look townie"

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think timidness is null for Rake, it's not telling to me. It depends on what Rake is trying to do as well. I have been reading and didn't really find the 'agreeing with orbo' thing you were talking about. Just him questioning Soup on the shot. Quote what you exactly mean.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I like Ranmaru.
I'm skeptical of Rake.
I skimmed soup and Orbo.
frozen's points on mechanics are solid ones, null tell but good on him for being smart.

I might shoot Red Ruy.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@Joker: OK
@Ran: Back and forth of Rake and Orbo on first page.

I think Timidness is definitely a scum characteristic of Rake. It's similar to how he played in that GS3#3. I'm actually quite surprised that you don't have any vibes from it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I was actually thinking of that when you asked. Rake came off to me as trolly there. I think it had to do with his vote and him trying to backtrack or something. Nothing about being timid though.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I'd like one of soup, badwolf, and Rake to quick shoot one another. Whichever of you gets to it first. CON LOS TERRORISTAS

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
1.) Red Ryu*
2.) BSL*
3.) Orboknown*
4.) Nabe*
5.) Handorin*
6.) Zen*
7.) Ranmaru*
8.) Soup*
9.) frozenflame751*
10.) Potassium
11.) Badwolf28738*
12.) Private-Joker Brown
13.) Anomandaris_Rake*
k im going to sleep now

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I expect one of you to shoot another within the first 10 hours of the day starting. If this does not happen, I will shoot one of you at random. If you choose to shoot me, Ran I expect you to shoot my murderer the following day immediately no exceptions.

kby

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kantrip why do you like Ran and why are you skeptical of Rake and why shoot Ruy? So many whys
Reasons.

Red Ruy is doing that thing where he posts stupid gifs/pictures in pre-game. Always does that as scum. Add him to your pool?

I can see Ran's thought process, I like his #133 for example. Always a good sign.

Rake is approaching me differently. For some reasons I see that as understandable and it isn't giving me leans on him either way, but like I said: skeptical.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
frozen's points on mechanics are solid ones, null tell but good on him for being smart.
lol I sure hope my mechanics analysis of this game is solid. I only introduced the setup archetype to SWF and spent a hell of a lot of time thinking about how the game works in order to rebalance it a la BIM Redux XD

Kantrip

Kantplay
Well awesome, it shows. Your post was a breath of fresh air from some of what I was seeing before you came in.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Soup, what the heck? How did Orbo ruin you getting a reaction from me? You knew that I knew it didn't count. So what other reaction would you be getting? Or rather what could Orbo have ruined about getting that kind of reaction?
Did you skim? He ruined it be interfering.

#HBC | ѕoup

1.) Red Ryu*
2.) BSL*
3.) Orboknown*
4.) Nabe*
5.) Handorin*
6.) Zen*
7.) Ranmaru*
8.) Soup*
9.) frozenflame751*
10.) Potassium
11.) Badwolf28738*
12.) Private-Joker Brown
13.) Anomandaris_Rake*
k im going to sleep now
You don't think this.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
What? How did he interfere? By pointing out that it didn't count? That's not something he had to point out, because it's something we all already knew.

#HBC | ѕoup

...What? He interfered. He got in my business and got involved in something that didn't concern him.

#HBC | ѕoup

Don't do this soup. It pissed me off when Nabe did it to me in HARDBODY, and it pisses me off to see you doing it now.
I know zen, and I know how he plays. He's a very reactive person who gets his reads of interaction more than analyzation. You should see his cop claim in Necromafia. There's no logical reason for that read-list.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
He didn't even interfere with you though. he asked you why you were showing intent to shoot Zen. You even asked the mod if it counted after you did it instead of before, and the mod confirmed that it didn't count before Orbo ever spoke to you.

What're you doing?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Soup, talk to me about what I said in my #118. Does him interfering make him scummier to you?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Mr Rodrigo here woke up and is going back to bed, someone else wanna tell me what I missed. I'm too lazy to read myself!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Rodrigo can just read the interaction himself and give his own opinion instead of asking others for it.

Fos: Rodrigo

#HBC | ѕoup

I JUST HAD ONE OF THE MOST TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCES IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

WHO WANTS TO ****ING PLAY MAFIA

I ****ING DO

LET'S PLAY

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Real talk. If something has caused you some extreme emotion (I assume it's anger), maybe you should take a break. Sleep on it. But yes I do want to play mafia.

Top Bottom