• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BiM 2013 | Game Over!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nein, Handorin. Regel #10 besagt klar, dass während des Spiels nur auf Englisch geschrieben werden darf.

:059:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
@Mod will my action be registered despite it being pregame?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
disregarding whatever hando just asked, presumable about the use of german,
why zen soup, seeing as you wanted to play with him and he's the sole reason you professed to joining?

#HBC | ѕoup

disregarding whatever hando just asked, presumable about the use of german,
why zen soup, seeing as you wanted to play with him and he's the sole reason you professed to joining?
Someone hasn't read the rules.

#HBC | ѕoup

You being suddenly aggressive towards this isn't reassuring. Are you going to shoot me when the game starts if I don't answer you?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
depends on what I think of how you've gone about not answering. I will likely not quickshoot anyone.

#HBC | ѕoup

On what circumstances would you shoot someone?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
If i think there scum, and if town agrees that they are scum.
@All-how are we going about shooting? we need a controlled system down. I don't want shots coming out of nowhere. Should we have scummy people shoot scummy people?

#HBC | ѕoup

If i think there scum, and if town agrees that they are scum.
@All-how are we going about shooting? we need a controlled system down. I don't want shots coming out of nowhere. Should we have scummy people shoot scummy people?
NInja. Gheb confirmed that actions don't work in Pregame. The action to use a gun isn't Shoot[/]b it's Daykill. You've completely ruined getting a reaction out of zen which is what I wanted.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Okay. I'd assume zen was smart enough to realize that it wouldn't count in pregame anyways, so how was that going to get a reaction out of him?

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm not really sure what you're trying to get at with these constant questions, nor your current approach. You get aggressive towards me when I on't answer you, but back down and fall-back on something that's directed to everyone. There's a lack of initiative that tipped me off earlier when I saw you wanted bombs to claim.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I'm not really sure what you're trying to get at with these constant questions, nor your current approach. You get aggressive towards me when I on't answer you, but back down and fall-back on something that's directed to everyone. There's a lack of initiative that tipped me off earlier when I saw you wanted bombs to claim.
I'm trying to get a system in place so stuff doesn't happen like the first few bims, where marshy quickshot D1 and tEEmo quickfired back at someone in BIM Remix. This is a lack of initiative?

#HBC | ѕoup

Why would you worry about such things? A gun is a privilege, and something that is the main scumhunting tool and the only thing that can kill scum in this game. Scum isn't going to blindly shoot either and I would expect a townie to be more open about their shot than a scum who doesn't want to look suspicious. Do you understand why using a systematic approach in this game would not be beneficial now?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
System's stupid. Gives others a reason to try to keep a fake vote count system when we don't use votes. The 'system' failed in those BIMS.

We got guns, we should use them, wisely.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
@ran the system wasn't used in those games

Soup, that doesn't mean that people will be wise. I want something that makes people accountable for something they do.and makes.it so that town controls the system instead of being hurt by it.

#HBC | ѕoup

They're held accountable just for shooting. Every shot, much like every read, has an intention. You should know this by now and needing to complicate things will only make it worse. Don't give scum a means to literally play a system, just play cordially.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Besides. People who shoot are 6/7 town. Those are pretty good odds.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Just an FYI to all you players in this game.

I am going to be an activity nazi this game, first person to get prodded will be shot by me if you do not declare a V/LA reason for it. I am 100% serious with this promise.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Pretty much still plan to shoot first , ask questions later.

Does it make me a bad person ? Probably.

But look how well it worked for Clint Eastwood.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Bombs Autoclaim?

Nah, we can last longer if we don't have them claim.

If we hit the Assassin, then they can claim.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Soup, you realize any reactions Zen may have had to you shooting him were immediately ruined by you asking the mod if your actions worked pre-game right ?

So what exactly are you getting out of your exchange with Orbo ?

Top Bottom