• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BiM 2013 | Game Over!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Also, if you hadn't read, why were you calling Kantrip town exactly ?

Was that a gut feel ?

Or did you read some portion of the thread then stop ?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Oh I looked at it. The part I don't like about it is the part where we shoot our own cops on purpose. Sounds like something the mafia would want us to do.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Oh I looked at it. The part I don't like about it is the part where we shoot our own cops on purpose. Sounds like something the mafia would want us to do.
.....you completely ignored the quick shooting situation we end up with when we have 3 vts...made worse with the cooldown issue.

What the hell?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
You mean the thing that doesn't really get fixed by us shooting our cop? All it does is put us in the same situation tomorrow, sans one of our cops.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
You've got a good point. At first, I was with K about how your questions were a little weird, but then Ruy started going off the deepend.

Ruy has a point of his own though, and I've already commented on it. We want VTs alive more than cops, so if we had to pick between the two, the cops would go IMO. But we don't have to pick. We can find scum and shoot them.

No deadline, no rush, remember?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
The way I see it is, he friggin shot the godfather out of the blue yesterday, and now everyone wants to clear him as town. Now he's using his position to convince us that we should shoot a confirmed cop.

How does this not look like a master plan at work?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm not sure that RR is trying to play us, but he's definitely being dumb.

I don't like that I debunked his whole analysis and PROVED that we are still at risk even if we shoot a cop, and he's still sticking to it. I think now is the time where I apologize to Joker and Nabe.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Assassin shoots the godfather to kill a cop ?

Joker, your getting weird. This master plan thing, you don't think maybe your biting into your own craziness a little here ?

But I'll hear it out

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Doubt Ryu the assassin shoots Soup over the goon.

Unless Soup/Ryu were scared Zen or someone else was itchin to kill Soup, but even then, why not try to play out of it ?

Handorin

Smash Hero
It's simple. Kill the batman.

I still like the idea of mass claiming today. The other cop outs his clear. That's out of the way. So in case he gets shot tonight, we have that. They can't kill both the cops, so we get at least one more. And today we narrow our lynch pool by 50%

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
The level of WIFOM going on about this whole ordeal hurts.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I'm not just talking about killing one cop here. He also said, and I quote "or we could have the other cop claim and we shoot him instead". The ****? He's trying to convince us that shooting our cops is optimal strategy. Not only is he guaranteeing that we won't be shooting scum (because we're shooting freakin cops), but he's also making it so that the mafia are free to go ahead and not have to worry about getting called out on guilties. They are perfectly free to just shoot non cops every night with this strategy, because we're doing it for them.

There's no reason to treat this game differently from any other game. We need to find the mafia, and shoot them in the faces. Oddball mechanics compared to standard games is not an excuse to propose "Hey, let's kill our own town power roles! On purpose! It's the optimal strategy, guise!"

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
It's simple. Kill the batman.

I still like the idea of mass claiming today. The other cop outs his clear. That's out of the way. So in case he gets shot tonight, we have that. They can't kill both the cops, so we get at least one more. And today we narrow our lynch pool by 50%
Hando, no. If we out everyone, and assassin doesn't shoot or isn't shot today, we lose.

4 guns vs 1 gun.
If one of the 4 town guns shoots town, then mafia NKs another, toMorrow is 2 guns vs 1 gun. That one gun has no CD. Bang, he shoots a town gunman. Day is over, NK the 4th and final gunman.

0guns vs 1 gun. Scum wins. No mass claim.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nah I don't want a mass claim today. I want the other cop to stay in the shadows and hopefully find mafia that way.

More reading later, one piece + naruto manga first.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Hando.

Why haven't you shot anyone ?

Why hasn't kantrip answered like, all of 3 questions.

Why do I feel like FF with a gun would be more active.

Why is Ran making me weird this game.

Why is Kantrip backing off like, 2/3 scum reads.

Kantrip, who is scum now to you ? Is Ryu actually that concerning to you ?

So many why's.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
holy **** prodded

holy **** this game moves fast

holy **** Im trying to catch up but im at work and its hard

Someone care to summarize where we're at right now and what you all want my opinion on if anything?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Soup was godfather shot by Ryu.

Badwulf is a claimed cop who has claimed an Inno on me.

Other than that, nothing has happened

Handorin

Smash Hero
Hando.

Why haven't you shot anyone ?

Why hasn't kantrip answered like, all of 3 questions.

Why do I feel like FF with a gun would be more active.

Why is Ran making me weird this game.

Why is Kantrip backing off like, 2/3 scum reads.

Kantrip, who is scum now to you ? Is Ryu actually that concerning to you ?

So many why's.
I believe D1 ended before my 48 hours for Bsl was up. My deadline for Kant also still isn't up. I'm not that trigger happy that I can't wait a few days.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
holy **** prodded

holy **** this game moves fast

holy **** Im trying to catch up but im at work and its hard

Someone care to summarize where we're at right now and what you all want my opinion on if anything?
Not even moving fast, yo.

I want your opinion on everything. There's no deadline, so I can wait.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I believe D1 ended before my 48 hours for Bsl was up. My deadline for Kant also still isn't up. I'm not that trigger happy that I can't wait a few days.
I can confirm this. There was a few hours over 24 since my confirm when the shot went off, iirc.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm not sure that RR is trying to play us, but he's definitely being dumb.

I don't like that I debunked his whole analysis and PROVED that we are still at risk even if we shoot a cop, and he's still sticking to it. I think now is the time where I apologize to Joker and Nabe.
Went to bed before I got back to it, it's only true if they shoot all the VTs without a CD.

We got at least 1 VT they do not know about.

So they cannot do this unless we mass claim.

Yeah them hitting a bomb hitting the VT is possible, but it is more likely the bomb would not blow up that VT over the others.

I've proved this with math. I can lay out math as well as with a random number generator why this is the case. If we do shoot you/Frozen and a VT flips we have to Quick Shoot tommarow with 3 VTs, even worse in this case if they leave you and me around since we will have a 24 hour CD, having to rely on the one lone VT to shoot before the Assassin shoots one of the VTs on CD.

This is not me being a moron, this is something I am pointing out with ****ing math.

Top Bottom