• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BiM 2013 | Game Over!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Anyways, I'm cool with the hypoclaim being on Nabe. (The whole point of the hypoclaim is to let the cop stay in the shadows if he gets an inno on Nabe)

It'll really help us.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
That's not how the CD works, rake. Every day, anyone who has ever shot has a 24 hour cool down for each shot they've taken.

One of FF, Orbo, nabe, RR is where I'd send the cop.
If Kantrip for any reason isn't shot, cop him.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
EVERYONE has to understand what a hypoclaim is if we are going to do that tommorow.

Basically, cop only chooses one person from NO list. (Else we wouldn't know which person the hypoclaim pertained to)

EVERYONE claims "Not guilty" so that the cop can say Not guilty if he didn't get a guilty. If EVERYONE says not guilty, that means he got an inno on NABE.

I had FF on as a cop pick but now he is number 2 since I thought Gheb prodded him BEFORE. He now only prodded him xD

EVERYONE ok with this plan for tommorow?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I agree. I have no doubts on RR. PJB mentioned something as well. He said RR wasn't the type to do numbers. I would think that means something when it comes to THIS setup. I find it helpful coming from him.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
1. Gheb didn't prod him immediately (FF)
2. They are next on the lists. I prefer Nabe now.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
But you are. That is the only way the end of this Day should ever go down, because you are already a confirmed shooter.
Interesting, how come?

It would keep VTs in the dark but what does that mean for people that have already heavily hinted they are a VT, or for people we want to prove can shoot?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I agree. I have no doubts on RR. PJB mentioned something as well. He said RR wasn't the type to do numbers. I would think that means something when it comes to THIS setup. I find it helpful coming from him.
Nono, I think Ryu is exactly the type of person who would analyze numbers to the point of his own detriment.

What I don't think is Ryu's style would be the whole "I'ma bus the **** out of soup, and use my newfound clout with the town to trick them into shooting their own cops" thing.

If I'm going by meta alone, Ryu may very well be town afterall.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Interesting, how come?

It would keep VTs in the dark but what does that mean for people that have already heavily hinted they are a VT, or for people we want to prove can shoot?
None of the things you've just said are related to what I said. Scum isn't going to kill any "hinted-at" VTs for a long time, not if BW is town. And if (Why?) we wanted a shooter to prove they can, then they'll... do it? But assuming actual situations that are going to actually happen, the confirmed shooter should continue shooting.

I want you to soak up all the CD, so that the other VTs (a) can shoot if need be at a moment's notice, and (b) can still be alive to do so, by virtue of scum killing "obvtown" players.

Elaborating on (b): I want you to be the only confirmed shooter; the sooner I can expect you to be killed at night. Town as a whole thinks you're town, so I can't goad anyone into shooting you. But that also means scum will do it, barring any more horrible roleclaims, and barring you being the assassin.

What is your read on Joker?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Interesting, how come?

Havign you shoot would make it so you have a 48hr cooldown instead of us having 2 people with 24 hr cooldowns. You keep talking about how much trouble we'd be in if we're forced to quickshoot, yet having anyone other than you would make it harder and harder for us to quickshoot. You already can't do it anyway.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It also eliminates the "scummy shooting scummies" thing but that also gives the scum more info so better we stop that and have others just volunteer to shoot.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
None of the things you've just said are related to what I said. Scum isn't going to kill any "hinted-at" VTs for a long time, not if BW is town. And if (Why?) we wanted a shooter to prove they can, then they'll... do it? But assuming actual situations that are going to actually happen, the confirmed shooter should continue shooting.

I want you to soak up all the CD, so that the other VTs (a) can shoot if need be at a moment's notice, and (b) can still be alive to do so, by virtue of scum killing "obvtown" players.

Elaborating on (b): I want you to be the only confirmed shooter; the sooner I can expect you to be killed at night. Town as a whole thinks you're town, so I can't goad anyone into shooting you. But that also means scum will do it, barring any more horrible roleclaims, and barring you being the assassin.

What is your read on Joker?
Interesting, will think on this.

Joker is odd, town lean but he would be at the bottom of my town leans right now, right under Hando.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I like Nabe's Avatar hahaha. I watched til up to the most recent ep of Game of Thrones.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So Ryu. If you shooting, what's the deadline?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
:/

you think Joker is scum and posted that and the post after post Gheb's post and how he reacted to Soup on D1?
I think the fact that he deliberately and knowingly posted after the flip does nothing but make me think worse of him. However, I don't think he's scum for it. It just most certainly doesn't make me think he's more townie.
BSL give me your thoughts on #727
I think that's a super nifty idea. I like it. Let's do it.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I didn't deliberately and knowingly post after the flip.

I mean, the second one was, but that first post I was typing preflip. It was preshot, even. I got ninja'd.

Kantrip

Kantplay
There are no deadlines, rushing me to read is dumb. I said this is a really harsh week for me, what's the rush in shooting me before I have a chance to hunker down this weekend?

Also, Rake, you don't understand how CDs work. They stay around forever AND they stack.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I said I am not shooting again since the start of the say unless absolutely necesary,

Cop is not going at me, FF/BSL/Nabe are better targets at this point.
Why don't you want to shoot again?

You making the shot is the best option so we keep VTs who are able to quickshoot.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
I think the fact that he deliberately and knowingly posted after the flip does nothing but make me think worse of him. However, I don't think he's scum for it. It just most certainly doesn't make me think he's more townie.

Really? Getting on him about that? IMO it doesn't really matter except it's a little annoying.

(I've wanted to use this gif since I saw it btw)

:applejack:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm fine with shooting again, this is weird since I thought taking this like BIM4 would be the proper way.

I want FF to catch up and give thoughts, same for Kantrip. There is no time limit, but the longer people wait...the more likely my nerves will break and maybe just shoot like last time.

Top Bottom