• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BiM 2013 | Game Over!

Orboknown

Smash Hero
As an aside I think nabe and Pjb from that pool are likely town. So Bsl hansom is likely who I want shooting slash shot

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Hando and FF(meta so good right ? ). Maybe BSL but not really, Not feeling much scum intent from his sporadic posts.

Hando moreso.

Why is joker in your list Orbo ?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Come on, you're putting me in a scum pool? I've waved my gun around, I was thinking soup to be scum, but kinda passed it as me always hating him. I started the ball rolling on kantrip, he was scum too. My other pick was wulf, obviously wrong there. I would be the most ******** goon ever to try and kill my GF and assassin and solo win it.

I want to say FF is scum. I can't really know cause he has no content. Literally 5 posts all game. I hope a cop got him. Plus I can't really see scum anywhere else.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Rake why FF? Is there something that puts him above other inactives?

Is Hando on the shooting pool just cuz he's an inactive?

----------
What does that mean as far as the prospective alignments of Hando/FF/BSL? They're all in the inactive pool, no?

Is that an important interaction for me to read?
Those are really the only two relevant posts by kantrip about FF. from the look of those, I'd say yes.

I'd actually shoot now, but I'll do the courtesy of waiting for the second cop to say something.

Handorin

Smash Hero
It's like he's trying to semi defend him, but since he's inactive he can't really do much more than say why? Without it making it obvious. And he groups me in the inactives and tries to put a case on me to make me a better shot.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

your probably alright Hando, i kinda just lumped ya in there because I was lazy and barely read over night.

FF is maybe, dunno if I remember Kantrips scum meta to be sucking up to his scum mates.
(He tried to on a FF mechanic post)

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Been thinking on BW, I'm not sure scum soup needs to bus both his partner's especially in the instance of him coming back later and softly pushing on Kantrip.

He kinda just calls zen's BW read baseless, I'm not sure he needs to do that in that instance of the attention he was getting.

Why are people reading BW town besides his claim again ? I know why I am but I need to fuel my own insanity while I try to decide if sifting through Kantrip's crap is worth my time. Kinda feel it might be futile given I doubt he did anything but muddy the water's for as long as he could.

I should have shot much earlier in hindsight. Oh well.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I only am caught by the fact that he is still alive.

WIFOM is a powerful thing, so it's probably that.

But I still have to go: Why would scum pass up sure cop BW for Ran.

The answer being wifom is hardly satiation

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Maaaybe, but he is a cop, despite him not being threatening necessarily for dayPlay doesn't counteract the possibility of him being a genius or just really dam lucky with NA's.

No idea wrt FF.

Click his profile pick and find out ?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I read up.

Other cop claiming would be swell.

Any innos would be perfect for here.

Badwolf, get in here and post your result.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Investigated RR in case of bussing. He's town.

Right now if other cop claims we will have a lynch pool of either 3 or 1.

:applejack:
Are you ****ting me?

....That is the absolute worst cop pick you could have taken.

Kantrip flipping means I can;t be the goon, like wtf.

Please tell me the real cops never claimed and your the goon. Please tell me...

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
We can lose still. But we have till day five at least
Cop should claim yea. Even two non rr rake clears from be and mystery cop would be awesome.
Screw waiting I'm the last bomb. WAs gonna see if I could get a cc scenario but eh
Daykill: Orbo

I don't believe you're the bomb.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I really wanted to just shoot someone all game, but better judgment kept me from it. At this point, though... nah. Running on 6 hours of sleep for 36 hours, gogogogooooooooooooo

#YOLO

Top Bottom