• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BiM 2013 | Game Over!

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
The biggest thing that makes me hesitate about scumryu is that I don't think this kind of elaborate hoax is his style. As far as I know, Ryu has never done such a thing as scum or otherwise.

If Ryu is scum, we need to consider who his buddies might be. Who'd cook up a plan like this?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Town right now.
5 VT
2 Cop
2 Bomb

Mafia
1 Assassin
1 Goon

~

Town misshoots hitting a bomb nuking a VT or a Cop, chances 5/7 hitting a VT, 2/7 hitting cop. 2/5 in the VTs to hit one on CD.

If it hits a cop problem averted.

Day 3,

3 VT
2 Cop
1 Bomb

or

4 VT
1 Cop
1 Bomb

or

3 VT
2 Cop
2 Bomb

or

4 VT
1 Cop
2 Bomb

vs

1 Assassin
1 Goon

we have 3/4 VTs assuming it hits a VT at night and one died during the day. Max 2 are on CD, minimum 1 if mafia is smart with NKs. Assassin quick shoots VT not on CD, goes to N2, mafia hits a VT.

Day 4

1 VT
2 Cop
2 Bomb

or

1 VT
2 Cop
1 Bomb

or

2 VT
1 Cop
2 Bomb

vs

1 Assassin
1 Goon

These are all the possible situations that can happen if we do not shoot scum today, or the day after. The CD situation Kantrip pointed out only worked if scum knows who all of our VTs are and we do not have me stack all the CDs on.

That is what I am saying, we must QS on Day 3 if we miss on anything and a VT dies during the day.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
PJB god damn read what I post, it's blatantly obvious you are only reading the, "we need to shoot the cop" from what I am saying.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
This post had the most sense I've read out of all the stuff you guys posted last night. You should've slept like me. If they don't kill cops, the likelyhood goes up that they will be caught.

Say we mass claim now and we get no cop CCs:
2 cops clear
Rake clear? (On phone, can't remember)
X townie clear (assuming zen wasn't copped)

They don't kill cops?
2 cops clear
Rake and/or X clear
Y and/or Z clear

That's 4-6 clears depending on who gets killed out of the copped folks. That's apprx. Half the player list. That's a heck of a lot of info.
I would be in favor of this if we are not shooting a Cop.

Because people don't understand we have to QS tomarrow if we shoot wrong.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I see your numbers, and I understand what they mean. I'm not convinced of them being the end all be all of our existence. You're assuming the scumteam will be ok with leaving cops alive just to shoot our VTs. I disagree, especially since they dunno who the VTs are. They could always still hit our other cop, or one of the bombs. Let them kill the cops. I'm sure as hell not gonna do it for them.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I see your numbers, and I understand what they mean. I'm not convinced of them being the end all be all of our existence. You're assuming the scumteam will be ok with leaving cops alive just to shoot our VTs. I disagree, especially since they dunno who the VTs are. They could always still hit our other cop, or one of the bombs. Let them kill the cops. I'm sure as hell not gonna do it for them.
Whatever gets them a quicker mylo/lylo.

You said we have to shoot scum. Yeah, but we have to make sure we have enough GUNS to do so. But I agree I'd rather keep our cops if possible.

There isn't really an optimal strategy for BiM without really mapping out the numbers.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You understand us not having enough VTs makes it GG for us yes?

If they hit the cops I do not care, what I care about is us getting in the thread and posting before the assassin does with cop results if that is the case.

Which I have no faith we can do this with VTs on CD and people who can't shoot. If we hit 3VTs tomarrow with two on CD, scum can quick any VT and end it by killing the other at night if we do not hit them first.

Scum will leave the cops alone if they know they can win on a QS when town needs to get results for those cops to matter. Us not hitting the Assassin today or tomarrow loses it for us.

~

Still looking to shoot Kantrip over anyone else right now.

Nabe I want your reads. Who do you want shot still and who do you not want shot?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
You understand us not having enough VTs makes it GG for us yes?

If they hit the cops I do not care, what I care about is us getting in the thread and posting before the assassin does with cop results if that is the case.

Which I have no faith we can do this with VTs on CD and people who can't shoot. If we hit 3VTs tomarrow with two on CD, scum can quick any VT and end it by killing the other at night if we do not hit them first.

Scum will leave the cops alone if they know they can win on a QS when town needs to get results for those cops to matter. Us not hitting the Assassin today or tomarrow loses it for us.

~

Still looking to shoot Kantrip over anyone else right now.

Nabe I want your reads. Who do you want shot still and who do you not want shot?
You're aware that the scumteam doesn't know who the VTs are either, right? We're not autoscrewed if we happen to misshoot.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah I still want to shoot Kantrip. WHEN THE **** WILL HE READ. CMON`

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also I'm not for massclaiming today I think we STILL need our cops

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Oh snap.

Some needs to shoot Kantrip though, that much I want to happen if we do decide to ignore the math I put forward. Then we need to make a plan on a misshoot.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Mass-claim on misshoot?

(By saying "I can shoot" or "I can't shoot)

OR

Hypoclaim. Basically we decide for someone to be copped and everyone say "Not guilty" and if EVERYONE says not guilty, that means even the cop had a not guilty.

Thoughts Ryu?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I'll give Kantrip approx 35 minutes to finish reading and address me, if he hasn't I'll shoot him, Ryu is off CD and it'll only be me on CD. This minimizes danger of multiple CD's

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'd rather have the Hypoclaim happen, and approve. I also approve of directing the cop in this situation, or rather cops in this case.

I do not want a "I can shoot" thing to happen.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
3 technically because 4 people have claimed/proven they can shoot.

Me and Rake are proven/cleared.

Hando and Kantrip claim they can shoot.

That is why I said 4, assuming they are not lying.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'd rather have the Hypoclaim happen, and approve. I also approve of directing the cop in this situation, or rather cops in this case.

I do not want a "I can shoot" thing to happen.
Ok. So if we shoot Kantrip, we can have the cop look into Nabe. Or is there anyone you really want copped?

Gotcha.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think a Hypoclaim only works if we know who the cop was going to cop before hand.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I think good cop choices would be Nabe/PJB.

Alright choices could be Hando / BSL /Orbo.

Thoughts ?

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
3 technically because 4 people have claimed/proven they can shoot.

Me and Rake are proven/cleared.

Hando and Kantrip claim they can shoot.

That is why I said 4, assuming they are not lying.
You've proven you have a gun, nothing else and I don't care that K or Hando claim to have them. Only strong proofs.

:applejack:

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

And yes BW i will tell you.

You might be dying so it's kinda meh for you to tell us who you intend to cop but it can't hurt

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Better he doesn't tell us in case he does live. Him telling us may taint the results. "Oh he died because of him saying he was going to investigate so and so"

Top Bottom