• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BiM 2013 | Game Over!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I understand. Im willing to risk ff because of reasons stated (im on a phone). I want to keep the two cops if possible to find the assasin, or at least the goon. Its harder to find scum without them.

If we get the assassin, no quick shoot.

Also, ryu might have to shoot tommorow again if kant shoots today. Kool?

Ryu, who is your pick for assassin? What do you think an assassin would do play wise?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Not to mention that plan still revolves around shooting our claimed cop, and at what cause? If we don't think we're killing scum, why the hell are we killing?

Kantrip

Kantplay
What we definitely don't want to be doing is getting cooldowns on all our VTs. That's just asking the assassin to shoot up the place in endgame.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Bsl keeps viewing but not contibootin

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
it's late and i don't really know what any of this numbers talk means. i've never been good at it.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
ran remind me to reread this stuff tomorrow or something because i probably wont remember to and all this discussion will be like it never existed to me

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I dunno bsl but its an easy mistake to make especially if u played bim before.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Anyways good nite. Kanty I hope you finish your read so we can get some progress.

Im still cool with my plan and good stuff with the numbers.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I'm fully against shooting claimed cop BW. If he's a cop, we sure as hell don't want to be the ones to kill him. We keep him around, and he can give us results. Results that can help us find scum. We also have another cop out there doing the same thing.

If you think about things in a worst case scenario for our VT numbers, you have to consider that in order for scum to lower our number of guns, they have to leave a freakin claimed cop alive. Like, these are potential guilty claims we're talking about. Certainly scum will be hesitant to leave them alive?

If you wanna argue that you don't believe his claim, that's one thing. But you're arguing in favor of shooting him specifically because you do believe his claim, and you don't want to risk us losing a gun. That just seems nuts to me.

Tomorrow will be a tight situation, but I think if we wanna come into it with as much information as possible, we should not be doing the scum any freaking favors by killing our cops for them.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Not going to pretend I read everything that happened while I was asleep

But heck outta here if your throwing me in the inactive pool.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'm fully against shooting claimed cop BW. If he's a cop, we sure as hell don't want to be the ones to kill him. We keep him around, and he can give us results. Results that can help us find scum. We also have another cop out there doing the same thing.

If you think about things in a worst case scenario for our VT numbers, you have to consider that in order for scum to lower our number of guns, they have to leave a freakin claimed cop alive. Like, these are potential guilty claims we're talking about. Certainly scum will be hesitant to leave them alive?

If you wanna argue that you don't believe his claim, that's one thing. But you're arguing in favor of shooting him specifically because you do believe his claim, and you don't want to risk us losing a gun. That just seems nuts to me.

Tomorrow will be a tight situation, but I think if we wanna come into it with as much information as possible, we should not be doing the scum any freaking favors by killing our cops for them.
This post had the most sense I've read out of all the stuff you guys posted last night. You should've slept like me. If they don't kill cops, the likelyhood goes up that they will be caught.

Say we mass claim now and we get no cop CCs:
2 cops clear
Rake clear? (On phone, can't remember)
X townie clear (assuming zen wasn't copped)

They don't kill cops?
2 cops clear
Rake and/or X clear
Y and/or Z clear

That's 4-6 clears depending on who gets killed out of the copped folks. That's apprx. Half the player list. That's a heck of a lot of info.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Rr is off of cooldown already FYI. @mod do modkills count as daykills
Bw is prolly the nk rr. Haven't read pg sixteen yet

Handorin

Smash Hero
The rules:
Mod kills end the day only if the killed player is town aligned.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I dunno bsl but its an easy mistake to make especially if u played bim before.
What's an easy mistake? I read context to try to figure out what you meant and so I don't need to be reminded anymore. Thank you though.

There's 2 cops. There's 2 scum left. Cops don't get shot until they report a guilty. One guilty per cop. That looks like it makes sense to me.

If we get someone scummy to shoot toDay, that increases the likelyhood that the assassin is on CD when we start toMorrow. If we shoot town today, we'll be in a quick shot scenario where a misshot loses? Well if assassin is on CD we have time. Otherwise, what do we do? If a misshot toMorrow loses, how does a confirmed misshot toDay make it any better?

I'm going to try to do math things on this, maybe it'll work out this time. I know numbers have been run, but I need to do it myself because I have trouble following anyone else's logic.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Hando, what times are you around? Not that knowing will change much, just curious.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I've been posting a lot (or able to) while I'm at school. 8-2 eastern. If I work it's at 5pm till 12 or 1 am then I sleep. Posting in between then depends on my activities.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Well, I'm in and out of class from 8-2 as well (your timezone), but I always have access to my phone. If you'd like some discussion with me specifically or just to have someone to talk about the game with, I'll make sure I check regularly at those times.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Because we will lose if we don't have enough guns to kill all of scum.

Handorin

Smash Hero
But we have a much narrower kill pool. We should be able to make the right decisions and not have to worry as much about how many we have.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ok so the only way tomorrow is LyLo is if a VT dies toDay, toNight, toMorrow, and toMorrow Night. Correct?

If we mass claim, that becomes very easy for scum to accomplish. I'm against the mass claim.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Hmm.

I think regardless, the the other cop should clam toMorrow.

If we believe Badwulf, and we feel Ryu is town, then with the cop + their results (probably 2 inno's ) we have 6 people cleared with 5 question marks, 2 bombs, 2 scum and a vt left to identify. Both Bombs can claim, and maybe we get lucky and the cop has a inno on one of the bomb's.

that would leave 2 scum and one vt left and I like those odds.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
But we have a much narrower kill pool. We should be able to make the right decisions and not have to worry as much about how many we have.
If I think shooting is a must today, Kantrip is the best way to go.

But I am willing to let him post more and let Frozenflame have a chance to catch up.

The other person I want attention with is Nabe since he hasn't posted much outside asking me questions, where I get his mindset but not of a tell on his alignment.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
blergh, miscounts.

we lose 1 person toDay, and toNight, leaving 9 alive > 2 scum, 2 bomb's, 1 cop, 4 VT's.

the other cops results will be 2 nights worth, whether inno or guilty or w/e.

ASsuming 2 inno's , we have 3 clears on top of me & ryu, assuming we believe the second claimed cop since BW is liable to go toNight.

I think me & Ryu will live through toNight, meaning we have essentially 5 clears going into a day with 9 people, then we just have to figure out the bomb stuff.

Still kinda liking those odds, but shooting a VT toDay would be bad news bears def.

Don't think shooting BW is the solution though

Top Bottom