• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BiM 2013 | Game Over!

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I'm sorry I've had a terrible day and skimmed the past 3 pages reeaaally hard.

can i just have a few days to give some actual content? i feel like **** for not taking this game seriously
That's fine, we have plenty of time. But whoever dies today, we're prolly gonna have you shoot them.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@Nabe: uhhh,

You elude to having a reason to have shot in 330, but at the time of the shot (310) you said it was because you were taking the game too seriously. This was after Ran asked you in 299 to substantiate your reasoning in 297; this went unresponded to.
@3, which post specifically?
Why didn't you respond (at or around the time that you shot Soup) to Ran's question about justification of your reads?
Why did you make that comment about hindsight, and then say the following antithesis:

which suggests that, in hindsight, you'd actually do no such thing?
Ryu: you've said many times that I'm extremely good at reading you.

Say there's a "correct" thought process for reading you so far this game as town. What is it? If I think you're scum, then where did my hypothetical thought process differ from that ideal one?
I'm not sure what to say here, like are you asking that, "If I am reading you as scum, what am I reading wrong?" like the way I am reading this is, "I think you are scum but if I am wrong, what am I not seeing?"

You think I am scum, even though I shot the godfather because I did something and my reasons for it are bad.

Am I right?

If I am, then why are you doubting my shot on Soup, why do you think as the assassin I made that shot and wanted to gambit the win?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Joker and BW and preferably FF, readslists? Bw can you put it in a ncie list of "player:read:why instead of asking me to refer to your notes?
Ugghghghgh you forgot to close your quotation marks :/
I did with the scum flip.

I did skim it during D1 but I actually sat down and read it with Soup's flip.
sounds good, thank you
Yea that's about what I expected.

I want Kantrip to shoot BW.
i'm ok with this.
He could be the assassin, but if he is I do want to close off ways he could go with it, hense my idea of scum? shooting scum/?. I want to like Hando, but I could be wrong here.
just wanted to make sure you weren't implying that it would make him 100%
You think BW is town for thinking somebody with Kantrip's play is the towniest player in the game?

It just reeks of "I'ma default to townread on my scumbuddy"
i am confused to no end by this post

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Same as town. You did it off the cuff.
I see, hard for me to really say much but, made my shot that ended up shooting scum. There isn't much too it there, or rather, much I can explain here other than my results and working on helping town right now.

So with the current info, Badwolf cop claim, potential Rake imo, Kantrip claim of VT, where do we go from here?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I had a thought that I want everyone to reflect on.

Town only has 5 guns left, if we end up at 3 guns tomorrow, we're in a situation where the assassin can quick shoot me or someone else and end the game if we only have 1 gun left on D4.

We need to figure out what the best course of action is with this in mind.

Today actually might be a semi-mylo.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I say we still shoot Kantrip. Unless you guys want to play it safe and have a cop target him tonight to make sure he's legit. (How else would we find the assassin?)

If that were to happen, I would think one of the inactives who aren't involved. Such as Frozen Flame.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If you would want to hide some VT's, prolly could recycle some shots for now.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
What changed ran ?

Before you were serious reads business and now your alright with Kantrip dying ?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I have been ok with Kantrip dying since my post (along with the fos)

I have reads as well. I was saying that our course of action should still be shooting Kantrip, I didn't say "No shoot him now instead."

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm fine with it. Null on Nabe. (I don't see where he is going with his RR push)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Others that can shoot: Hando, Frozen, BSL.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm not getting shot toDay.

I'm totally cool with making a shot, because that will have a chance of hitting scum. If you need to cop me on top of that, go for it.

But I am NOT ****ing leaving this game without getting to shoot someone. That's the only reason I joined in the first place.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hmm. Kantrip, who do you think is the assassin and why?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hell if I know, I haven't sat down to read everything yet. All I know is I don't like Joker and there are a bunch of inactive people. The assassin is probably lurking amongst the inactives because scum needs them for endgame, especially with the godfather dead.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Why don't you like Joker and Nabe again. I don't believe I got an answer to that. (If you did I'm sorry, I'll go read it)

Kantrip

Kantplay
I didn't like that they were spending their time and questions on Ruy. Ruy, the player who got rid of the GF for us, and they're concerned with asking him a bunch of "what were you thinking" questions.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I say we still shoot Kantrip. Unless you guys want to play it safe and have a cop target him tonight to make sure he's legit. (How else would we find the assassin?)

If that were to happen, I would think one of the inactives who aren't involved. Such as Frozen Flame.
You don't see the issue?

If Kantrip is town, we're left with 4 VTs, they NK me, we got 3. now, 5/6 chance that shot will nuke a VT. They NK another VT, we got 1 left.

Now hiding the rest of the VTs could have solved the problem...if a bunch of them weren't basically in the open.

How do we fix this?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Get an already outed VT to shoot.

Scum doesn't even need to kill you RR because you have a CD on your shot, so they can go for a VT who hasn't shot and keep you around (assuming the assassin can shoot in the first 24 hours before you are even able to). Our whole plan of outing every role we have in order to get the person we want shooting someone else is a bad one for endgame because it makes scum's job so much easier.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
We CAN try to find the mafia goon, to avoid shooting a possible VT. Which I think would mean tapping into an inactive.

With Kantrip, or any person that is an assassin, I would think they would also claim VT. What do when someone else does that tommorow and we don't have a cop to spare? See what I mean? I'm thinking we have to disregard a scummy person's claim if we HAVE to risk it, because I would think an Assassin would fake claim VT anyways.

THERE IS NOTHING ELSE we can do. We can't no lynch. We HAVE to shoot. So it's either Kantrip, or Kantrip shooting an inactive. But are WE SURE on an inactive?

My pick would be Frozen Flame. He hadn't really responded to his prod, yet he has posted in the newbie. Now, I would really want Kantrip to be shooting if Kantrip wouldn't be the SHOT, because I want to see him putting his words where his mouth is.

And yeah, I agree, just recycle shots, meaning someone that has already been semicleared as VT shooting. Volunteering works as well. But not today. I want Kantrip to shoot.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Kantrip:

If you didn't like what they were doing, how come you haven't commented on Nabe's recent questioning towards Ruy? What do you think of it now?

You think it's A-OK to ignore the player who shot SCUM out of no where with little to no reasoning? I mean, do you think scum would NEVER do that? (Then I'll tell you my opinion)

Kantrip

Kantplay
Because I haven't read it.

Scum can do that, sure, but I have already stated why I feel that's not the case and believe RR to be town. He's continuing to reinforce this

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Why didn't you read it? Why AREN'T you reading, and how far in reading are you?

So? So you think they are scum because they disagree with your town read? I feel Ryu is town too, yet I don't see any problem with them asking about it. As town you have to explain your actions, so why ignore Ryu when it's possible he COULD have been scum super bussing Soup DA GOD FATHA for some god knows what reason? What was the SCUM intent in them asking Ryu?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Been thinking about it.

I pretty alright be Ok with FF going.

But I want either hando or Kantrip to shoot him.

Nabe i'll leave around as whatever I had him as before

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If Kantrip isn't being SHOT, I want Kantrip shooting.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Rake why FF? Is there something that puts him above other inactives?

Is Hando on the shooting pool just cuz he's an inactive?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Moreso hando because he hasn't shot BSL yet. Or whoever it is he's proclaiming he wants to now.

Not sure how i feel about this as a whole but it's probably telling one way or another.

Don't think anyone else needs to claim, unless we get goon toDay, in which case bombs should claim tomorrow and the other cop can stay a mystery.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Kantrip, FF has been prodded, and had posted else where but not here. I think that puts him above the inactives. Which inactive would be your pick? (Unless you consider Nabe inactive)

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

No i just want to see if Hando would do it.

Would Hando be scummier ? Probably not. BSL's a resounding null to me so It wouldn't cause me any tears to see him go unless he flipped cop afterward.

Kantrip

Kantplay
That makes sense Ran. I suppose FF has been around.

I dunno, I actually like how Nabe responded when I stated dislike for what he and Joker were doing. I don't really have any inactives over any others, they're all shots in the dark.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

FF's content can be summed up as chatting with Hando about nothing.

"I want to kill BSL. 48 hours. " > "No bad idea" > "Why" > "Because you putting a deadline on a game with no deadline" > "that's a bad reason / you didn't provide a reason " > "Mkay thanks bai. BTW BSL help yourself out"

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

^ that's why.

FF's been here givin the chance to do stuff and he doesn't.

At least with Nabe there is a paper trail somewhat. Same with joker who is less active. Orbo has a pretty decent one from before.

Speaking of Joker, what got hims caught as scum in Persona Mafia ?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm still fine with Orbo.

I think Joker was having trouble faking scumreads. Yet I don't remember all of it as half of the way I was indy-scumlovers.

Kantrip

Kantplay
What does that mean as far as the prospective alignments of Hando/FF/BSL? They're all in the inactive pool, no?

Is that an important interaction for me to read?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

That's probably good enough. Thanks Ran.

The only other thing on my mind is why, in his moment of panick action sending , Did Badwulf choose me over Joker who he self admitted hecouldn't read.

Even from D1 iirc Badwulf mentioned how he couldn't (maybe I'm wrong , I need to seriously re-read as this game is getting blurry).

I'd think he'd panic and go for the unknown, Especially considering BW been in enough games to know I usually end up telling pretty hard one way or another.

/stuff to think about

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
1. I think a scum could lie and give an inno.
2. It's possible Badwolf didn't have Joker at the top of his mind as last minute. Or did he give a similar read on Joker on D1?
3. Mass-claiming tomorrow ensures that the legit cops/bombs come out, and not a possible faker. (It's been done before)
4. As scum, I would think they would claim bomb to avoid being shot and have a solid reason for not being nk'd. So I think it's still possible Baddy is actually a cop.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Giving a fake inno on me would be so pointless for scum Badwulf I think, all he achieves is people going through his posts with a fine toothed comb over trying to save his own ass by claiming a innocent on me.

Not worth, unless scum just wanted to then kill me that night and go : Hey look BW was right, end-game ticket plox.

Top Bottom