• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BiM 2013 | Game Over!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Why do you dislike it , Orbo ?

Why did you stay i could stick around toDay? What makes your other reads of more immediate concern than me ?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Rake gonna Rake.

He's got his own process, and he's going through it. You can't hope to understand it, but he's doing something. Scumrake doesn't do stuff, he does not know where to begin.

Handorin

Smash Hero
is this talking about me or the game in general? i was confused about this but forgot to ask.
You in Pregame. You aren't really my concern now.

I'll give Kant 72 hours before I shoot him. Actually, I think I'd rather have badwulf shoot him. I could use a semiclear on him.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Why do you dislike it , Orbo ?

Why did you stay i could stick around toDay? What makes your other reads of more immediate concern than me ?
It's attacking his character, with a veil of jest.
You're not a pressing matter. You're one of the people I would like a semiclear on though.
Rake gonna Rake.

He's got his own process, and he's going through it. You can't hope to understand it, but he's doing something. Scumrake doesn't do stuff, he does not know where to begin.
Is this saying rake is town?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
@Joker-alright. Who do you want shooting?
I want to hear from BW before deciding.

Kantrip will certainly be involved, and BW may be on the other end of it, depending on how he answers about his Kantrip read. My guts tells me I'm not gonna like BW's answer, but I do wanna think about who else.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Wulf: I'm town / not a play because ? And you notes are a day late and a dollar short :applejack:
Day late cause I was busy being awesome and I acknowledge the dollar short. Crappy post was crap. Also you're not allowed to use Applejack.

1.)So Badwolf, you're saying you think the fact that Nabe disagrees with you makes him scum?
2.) What if he's just, let's say, a better player than you, and sees stuff you don't?

3.) We have infinite time, there is no deadline. How about instead of killing people that you don't understand, you just take some time to try and understand them instead? There are no "liabilities" on D2 in a game where there's no deadline.

4.) Now tell me about Kantrip. What thoughts of his, specifically, are lining up with yours?
1. No, if you had read that correctly, I had said that I didn't like Nabe because he just laid out his wants without reasoning.

2. I don't care for the backhanded insults.

3. Eh don't care for liabilities at all really.

4. Mostly thoughts about mechanics.

I actually really like the idea o Badwulf shooting Kantrip or vice versa
I would.
:applejack:

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Joker's town.

Orbo not a concern.

Kantrip still concerning.

Badwulf maybe.

Nabe can be town ? Yeah that seems like an idea.

FF is null.

Ryu's a bro.

Ran's probably town , but him not being active is blargh and me no gusta.

Who else is in this ? Everyone else is null. probably

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

wait.

badwulf, you like Kantrip because you agreed with what he said about mechanics ?

And yet you want shoot him ?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Also wulf you failed to address the first section of the question you quoted, could you get to that plox ?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Joker and BW and preferably FF, readslists? Bw can you put it in a ncie list of "player:read:why instead of asking me to refer to your notes?

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
1.) Red Ryu* - Town
2.) BSL* - null
3.) Orboknown* - null
4.) Nabe* - Null-scum
5.) Handorin* - Null-town
7.) Ranmaru* - Null
9.) frozenflame751* - Null
10.) Potassium - Town
12.) Private-Joker Brown - I can never read him.
13.) Anomandaris_Rake* - Town.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Have you changed your mind about this, Ryu? Pregame had a lot of relevant things, including the part where Zen read soup to a T (quoted above).
I did with the scum flip.

I did skim it during D1 but I actually sat down and read it with Soup's flip.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
1.) Red Ryu* - town
2.) BSL* - not sure, probably town
3.) Orboknown* - town lean
4.) Nabe* - pretty sure is town
5.) Handorin* - null/town by PoE
7.) Ranmaru* - prolly town
9.) frozenflame751* - prolly town
10.) Potassium - prolly scum
11.) Badwolf28738* - prolly scum
12.) Private-Joker Brown - the towniest town that ever towned a town
13.) Anomandaris_Rake* - pretty sure is town

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I understand wanting to get more discussion going, but at this point it's going to be Kantrip flailing around more trying to muddy the water's and a lot of circular discussion of what happens after Kantrip.

And I highly doubt something better is going to be on the horizon.
Wait on this, I want Kantrip in the equation but him being the shooter or the shootee is the question.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@3, which post specifically?
Why didn't you respond (at or around the time that you shot Soup) to Ran's question about justification of your reads?
Why did you make that comment about hindsight, and then say the following antithesis:

which suggests that, in hindsight, you'd actually do no such thing?
Well,

1)

No, I am. You should see my town games. I'm much more likely to get angry and blow a fuse.
This post, after he posted his caps being mad at Ran. It was odd wording, like he was trying to excuse his mad behavior and then hide behind it. He was...trying to use it.

That was the interpretation got.

2) Was on phone when I typed out the shot and needed to get back from my break.

3) Bad wording on my part, Objectively the shot was bad, Subjectively it was a great idea. So in my world, good idea. In a normal word where I think with reason over lol Lulz, I should have waited to make the shot.

Complicated to explain, Ruy's brain says bad idea, Ruy's heart/emotions says good idea.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
PJB I can never read correctly and at this point I'd just rather have that thorn out of my side tbh.

Nabe is being.... difficult. I'm not sure why he's disagreeing with everyone else but I don't like it. It's not that I don't disagree with a Katrip death, it's that he wants things his way and doesn't bother explaining why. Plus I have Rake as town.

Kantrip is cool because he and I seem to be on the same page about a lot of things. He's impressing me by posting things that I had said in my notes. I want him around for at least another Day.

I'm really curious what he has done to make him ok to stick around.

He's been posting a lot of null, which is why I have issues with him. Plus his reason to shoot me is literally posting pictures earlier off "scum meta"

He's trying to blend and "Do the right thing" not help town.

BW probs town...

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
You think BW is town for thinking somebody with Kantrip's play is the towniest player in the game?

It just reeks of "I'ma default to townread on my scumbuddy"

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Fair enough ryu.

I've been thinkin i like the idea of Kantrip either getting shot by bw or shooting bw.

That helps me either way

Top Bottom