• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BiM 2013 | Game Over!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You think BW is town for thinking somebody with Kantrip's play is the towniest player in the game?

It just reeks of "I'ma default to townread on my scumbuddy"
If it was anyone but Badwolf who plays OMGUS no matter alignment, then hard buddies people who agree with him or read him as town, you would be correct.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I have a strong suspicion that Kantrip is unable to shoot. Therefore, I want him to be the one to take the shot. Then if we find out he can't, we can be that much more comfortable with having someone else shoot him.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
If it was anyone but Badwolf who plays OMGUS no matter alignment, then hard buddies people who agree with him or read him as town, you would be correct.
He claims to agree with stuff Kantrip has said, but he can't point to any of it. He likes his "mechanical stuff". That's so ewww.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I think this is the plan I like:
Kantrip can shoot BW.
If he can't, BW shoots him. If BW refuses or can't, I'll shoot.
If it doesn't happen within 4 or 5 days, I'm shooting one at random, based on why there are no shots fired.

Goes something like that.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
No I want to shoot Kantrip real bad but people keep saying : You should wait Rake , or : I don't want to rush this day or w/e and it's like : At this point nothing better is going to happen.

And Kantrip can't even be bothered to come here and defend himself so i feel even more justified and yet here I am being all considerate and level headed townie instead of doing what i want to and ko'ing his butt.

Plus i agree with Joker, i doubt Kantrip can shoot and that'd be my nail in the coffin.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Try to wait for FF. If he doesn't show up within one day, shoot Kantrip. (I would trust that someone would cop FF in that case)

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Going to go work out.

I really don't want to wait on FF, like , that's just wasting a day that FF is liable not to be here anyway.

It's FF lol. Waiting a day will just be a day more of Kantply being scum IMO.

I'll decide when I'm back

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
That was premature Badwolf.

But not the end of the world.

I want Kantrip to claim in his next post.

@PJB: Everyone is going to say they can shoot until they claim, otherwise they are shouting out, hey I am the Cop/Bomb!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Rake, it's up to you. "With great power, comes great responsibility."

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Well, tonight's NK is gonna come down to "should we kill officer wulf, or confirmed townrake". It's not a terrible tradeoff, since they have to kill someone without a gun if they wanna be rid of the cop.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Now that Badwolf is outed as a cop, I'm wondering. Should we mass claim tomorrow, to give us that much more clears (since we already have bad and rake cleared), or should we let the other cop (and bombs) stay in the shadows?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
(Depending on Kantrips flip as well) If we have two scum down by tomorrow, don't see a problem with it.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Ryu: you've said many times that I'm extremely good at reading you.

Say there's a "correct" thought process for reading you so far this game as town. What is it? If I think you're scum, then where did my hypothetical thought process differ from that ideal one?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
People should definitely stay in the shadows. I considered the idea of a mass claim, but it really won't be any different tomorrow than it was today. We're still better off having those town roles stay anonymous.

Kantrip

Kantplay
wait.

badwulf, you like Kantrip because you agreed with what he said about mechanics ?

And yet you want shoot him ?
Even I think this is garbage.

Badwolf's read on me is crap. I'm playing badly and his read should reflect it. He's calling me town so that when I die he can be all "look guys I told you" when in reality he only thinks I'm town because he's scum and knows I'm town.

I'm fine with shooting Badwolf.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm sorry I've had a terrible day and skimmed the past 3 pages reeaaally hard.

can i just have a few days to give some actual content? i feel like **** for not taking this game seriously

Top Bottom