• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Without a Cause 9-19/20 Chapel Hill, NC: Melee, Brawl+, Brawl <-- Now Catgory 4

lord karn

Smash Master
pp - we wreck in doubles, woo.
pyrospark - o.O
karn - next time, you won't win. ^.^
bill - run your tourney on time next time, no more lenience
shady - lol b+
ape - you're the man, thanks for the ride. though i didnt go to school today lol
duo - i'm goin mk next time @.@
josh - jiggs isn't that gay
ph00tbag - Ankylosaurus
nick - you're hillarious
vilt - you're awesome
people i wrecked in blazblue - get at me
mullins - don't
313 and mekos - come to more nc tournies, you wreck
david - your hot dogs are so ****ing good
bill again - i want 20 bucks x.x

Which game? ^_^

null55

Smash Master
Sorry Karn, it rained and then I got lazy.

Anyway, let's play after dinner this evening (i.e. Thursday).

EDIT: of course it would be thursday. too mcuh water tonight.. -_-;;

:psycho:

GofG

Smash Champion
georgia tech uses everclear instead of methylpropyl alcohol in experiments because it is more concentrated.

GofG

Smash Champion
a real cool party trick is, if you set a glass of any 100proof (doesn't work with 80proof unless it's rum) liquor on fire, and then place your hand on top (sealing the entire rim), you can lift your hand up and without gripping the glass at all, it will be stuck to your hand.

GofG

Smash Champion
similarly, if you hold a wine bottle cork exactly 1.5x it's length off of the ground (but hold it horizontally), and drop it, when it hits the ground it will bounce up and land standing straight up with no wobbling.

lord karn

Smash Master
Bill and Karn: if you see this, then just know that I overreact a lot. Being sick and hassled by Omni probly doesn't help.
dude, bill wasn't there and I don't know how you think I was upset. @_@ You didn't even say anything mildly offensive. @_@_@_@_@

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pee's being that kind of guy to over analyze the most minute of detail. I do this too.

Who hates me here? Say so and I'll go think it over and ask for forgiveness a few days later.

Karn, I'm still so **** sorry I knocked over that Television..... I mean, I think I did. I'm still sorry for it!

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
a real cool party trick is, if you set a glass of any 100proof (doesn't work with 80proof unless it's rum) liquor on fire, and then place your hand on top (sealing the entire rim), you can lift your hand up and without gripping the glass at all, it will be stuck to your hand.
Yup, the fire eats up all the air in the glass, creating suction. Note that acupuncturists use a similar method to create negative pressure on pressure points.

Regular 40 proof vodka burns as well...
I think you mean 80 proof. Vodka is not 20% abv. That would be weak-*** vodka.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
aw D:

i want lucas practice...i mean...you're the only lucas worth a **** within 500 miles...but y'know...i just do

Top Bottom